Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
What happened to Raffiel? EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
What happened to Raffiel? EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
What happened to Raffiel? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
What happened to Raffiel? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
What happened to Raffiel? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
What happened to Raffiel? EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
What happened to Raffiel? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
What happened to Raffiel? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
What happened to Raffiel? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

What happened to Raffiel?

3 posters

Go down

Should I tell you?

What happened to Raffiel? Vote_lcap60%What happened to Raffiel? Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
What happened to Raffiel? Vote_lcap0%What happened to Raffiel? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What happened to Raffiel? Vote_lcap40%What happened to Raffiel? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5
Back

What happened to Raffiel? Empty What happened to Raffiel?

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:27 pm

If you guys want, I'm going to share what happened to Raffiel when he met his parents.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What happened to Raffiel? Empty Re: What happened to Raffiel?

Post  Me Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:29 pm

YAY! I'M THE FIRST TO VOTE!

What happened to Raffiel? Nom_nom_nom_by_cantbreath45-d4dcjl1
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:07 am

Well sense I'm getting more yes then anything. Here goes...

Raffiel stared at the black wolf before him, powerful muscles rippling under his dark pelt. "Father?" He asked with a bit of fear. The wolf stared at him with cool green eyes. "Yes Raffiel, I am your father." He said, his voice dark and gravely. Khora stood firmly next to Raffiel, giving him courage. "Well... What happened? I remember all the fights, and then... I ran." Raffiel managed, stumbling over his words. He suddenly felt like the clumsy pup in the snow with Lunar. Only this time without the butterflies. The silver/grey she-wolf padded up from behind, sitting next to the darker wolf. "You mother... Wait do you even remember our names?" The dark wolf broke off, glaring at his son. Almost like he was daring him not to know them. Raffiel looked down shamefully. "Of course you don't remember." His father snarled, looking at his mate with an angry expression. "He was a month old and all he knew was you two fought day in and day out. How can you expect him to remember your names?" Khora challanged them, narrowing her golden eyes to slits. The she-wolf cringed, a low growl coming from her chest. "Valania and Xavier." Raffiel suddenly barked, looking up with new found determination. "Your names are Valania and Xavier." He said to them, knowing for sure that was correct. But his father did not seem pleased. "Valania and I were fighting, true. Low game, more pups then we could handle and a pack way to close for us to have safe boundries were causing all the tension." He shot Khora a glance of hostility that told her he knew she was in the pack that had been so close. "The night you ranaway, we decided to leave. To move to where we are now. We were distraut, searching for days apong days. Untill that changed to a few months. But then Valania saw you..." The say he let it drift off chilled Raffiel's blood. He knew this wouldn't be good. "You were hunting an elk. Large and slow, a good pick. But you were not alone, you had with you a black she-wolf. 'Lunar'? Did you say?" Xavier was growing more hostile by the minute, his black hackles raising. His grey paws were huge, the claws digging into the dirt. Raffiel saw his mother pull back her black ears. Her black tail lashing in pain. "You abandoned us, found love, which I'm happy for you Raffiel." Xavier growled painfully. "But.... You never came for us. What has happened to make you fall so far?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:56 pm

Raffiel spent the next few hours alone. Sitting by the waters of the great lakes. He stared at the calm water, the way the setting sun reflected on the deep blue lake. Khora looked over at him, sighing she padded over. "Hey there..." She barked softly to him, his only achknowledgement of her was a flick of his ears. "Look I know its hard. Seeing your parents like this. What they're saying. But I'm here for you, you know that right?" She asked him, he nodded softly. Khora placed her tail on his in comfort. "Don't worry, nothing they say will change you. The past is the past, and you ran when things were bad." She continued, when Raffiel looked at her, she saw pain and confusion. "It seems like me leaving made them forget their anger towards each other. Maybe its better I did leave." He slowly said. "But a part of me wants to stay with them." Khora's ears pulled back, she shook her head. "What about Lunar-Eclipse?" She asked him, wanting to have something that he would want to stay for. She needed him with her now. "What about Blaze, and Holo and Rowan and... What about me?" She asked him desperatly. He lowered his head, staring at the waters once more. He didn't respond, and Khora got on her paws. "Well just think about it. Your pack needs you." She then turned, padding away to let him think.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will update later.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:03 pm

Khora's so good Razz And that's sad. But I want more!
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:44 pm

Khora sat on the edge of den Xavier and Valania were in. Valania padded over to her, Khora instantly grew hostile. They hadn't hit it off to a good start. "Your mate is harsh." Khora growled, watching Raffiel. Valania nodded. "Yes, loosing your pup will do that to you." She snarled, and then sat a foot or two away. "What do you want?" Khora asked her, now looking at the silky grey she-wolf. Valania growled, her hackles raising. "Leave us, take your flea-bitten pelt away from my family." She ordered. Khora was appalled, her face showing it so clearly. "What?" She finally managed. Valania drew closer, her fangs bared, and claws ready to slash. "Leave my mate and pup alone and go back to your pack." She ordered again. Khora lowered her head, snarling now. "How dare you! He is just as much my son as he is yours!" She barked, the two's muzzles inches away from tearing each other. "I OUTTA--" Khora cut her off. "I OUTTA WHAT!? KILL ME? ATTACK ME? You'd ruin Raffiel and you know it!" Khora's golden eyes blazed into Valania's deep blue eyes. "What is this?" A deep gravely voice asked with a thick snarl. Turning the two saw Xavier a tail-length away. "Raffiel will run from all of us if we fight!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down