Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

WillowClan! Warriors RP

+2
HiddenFaith
Gaara愛
6 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 37 Empty Re: WillowClan! Warriors RP

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:47 am

A yowl came from Aspen as something bit down hard on her. She turned and saw pale stary eyes glaring coldly into her. "Mo- mother?!" Aspen mewed as the Starclan cat moved back, and then slashed at her without a word. This can't be real! Aspen thought, blinking and the image was gone. But every part of her told her it was real. As she gazed around in confusion, she saw another ghost cat, Soottail. He looked at her, and then charged a tom attacking Cloudheart. Another appeared, and then another. The silent ancestors moved with deadly percision. She thought she saw Lightningfeather and Lightningfur for a moment among the throng of cats, near Wasppaw. But they aren't real! She cried out in her head. to stunned to speak aloud. The rouge's were being pushed back, right into the brambles and thorns as the Clancats had wanted. As she stood there, watching the sudden crushing of everything that mattered to her now, she felt sorrow grip her hard. The stary pelts kept coming, and it seemd like only she and the clan cats could see them. The rouge's screamed as invisible claws ran down their backs. As unseen fangs tore flesh from their bodies. No... Then she saw two familiar pelts. Heatherfeather.... And Willowstar. Leading the Starclan cats against the rouges. The never ending Starclan cats overwhelmed the rouges. Then as she saw her brother lung at her, body unresponsive to the danger. Everything... just went black.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Eclipsemoon snapped her head as she saw a blue pelt standing a top a rock. Two golden pelts by Wasppaw. A familiar dark gray tabby was shimmering. She started to fight again. Cat after cat ran back to the twoleg place. A searing pain over came Eclipsemoon's scars from the old Aspen. Feeling the claws rip them open again, she shook the blood out of her eyes. "I thought I got rid of you for good, flea fur!" she hissed to the ginger and black cat.

Foxpelt, Paintpaw, and Echoflower fought the rouges entering the camp. Heatherfeather burst though the brambles. She stood infront of the medicine den. Fighting back the rouges with all she knew.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:51 am

Stoneclaw panted hard, and then looked around. "Starclan came..." He whispered, gazing as the faint pelts of stars vanished. The warrior saw his mother smile at him, and then she was gone as well. The battle was dying, the rouge's retreating. But then he spotted his mate wrestling with the ghost of Aspen. "Oh no you don't!" He hissed raking claws into the ghost cat's pelt. "You're not touching her!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Eclipsemoon drew her lips back in a snarl. "Havent you done enough Aspen?!" Blood clouded her eyes. She lunged at her the same time her mate did. "You won't hurt another cat!"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:20 am

Aspen hissed once before vanishing into the air, leaving the two panting. "Are you alright?" Stoneclaw asked after a moment, worry filling his voice. He was covered in cuts, scratches and bites, blood smeered into his pelt. But overall he was fine. The tom looked around, and then shock hit him. "We... We won..." He mewed, looking at Eclipsemoon and joy. "We won!"

Featherstar hung his head over Aspen, her brown tabby pelt matted and gored. Not a single breath filling her body. The father let out a long mew of grief, before closing his eyes and breathing deeply. Almost as if he was in a trance.

Lionblaze ran up to Foxpelt. "Are you alright?" The golden cat asked with worry.

Cloudheart gazed at Sunpaw, then Pheonixsoul. "Is... is it over?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:17 am

"Fine," she stood up straighter. Blood trickled heavily from her new wounds into her eyes.

The fox like she-cat looked at him. "Yes, well besides my wounds," she purred and smiled. They had won in the beginning of leaf bare. Nothing mattered now.

Sunpaw was to worried. He rumaged through the dead cats looking for that one, very familiar pelt.
Pheonixsoul rubbed his muzzel against hers. "Thank Starclan," he murmurred.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:09 am

Stoneclaw licked her tenderly above her eyes. "You'd better see Icebreeze." He mewed softly, and then looked over at his father. The sight was odd, Earthpelt had betrayed all of them, and tried to kill all of them many times. But his father grieving... It made him walk over and share the vigil despite all that had happened.

With a relieved sigh, Lionblaze nuzzled Foxpelt. "I don't know what I'd do without you." Lionblaze mewed, nuzzeling against her.

Cloudheart purred lightly, ignoring the pain and exhaustion that tugged at her. She just wanted to enjoy the moment, the calm. But before it was over, horror body. "Pheonixsoul..." She pulled her head away, eyes wide and mouth agape. "Where's... Where's Dapplepaw?" The question hung in the air.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Eclipsemoon nodded. She padded toward the entrance. "Icebreeze," she purred as her sister rushed towards her. "So glad you are ok, lets get those cuts taken care of." The two she-cats padded together.

Foxpelt looked at the golden tom. She felt half happy and half surprised. "Really Lionblaze?" She licked at a scratch on his neck.

Pheonixsoul sufenly became sickened with fear. "DAPPLEPAW!?" he yowled out. He bounded all over,ooking for his kit. "DAPPLEPAW!"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:06 am

Cloudheart ran across the bodies of dead, or unconsious cats, green eyes searching every pelt for the white and speckled fur of her daughter. "Dapplepaw!" She mewed with frantic worry. As she ran past Rain and Star, two of Aspen's rouges, Cloudheart saw her. "DAPPLEPAW!" The yowl was loud and sharp, cut off as horror gripped her body at the sight.

Lionblaze purred, "Yeah, really."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 am

Pheonixsoul and Sunpaw raced across the Cloudheart. "Dapplepaw," Pheonixsoul nosed the dappled she-cat. Sadness and greif rose in his chest. "No."

The red she-cat purred. She rubbed the top of her head under his chin. Nothing never felt so right.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:09 am

Lionblaze pulled away, hearing the cries of Dapplepaw's family. "Something's happened..." He mewed with shock, turning to look at Foxpelt.

Cloudheart prodded her daughter gently with a nose. "Wake up, please Dapplepaw... Wake up...." She mewed, licking at the speckled she-cat's face. There was no response from Dapplepaw, which made Cloudheart yowl in grief.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:52 pm

The red she-cat bounded toward the greif strictin queen. "Cloudheart," she brushed her pelt against the white she-cats, "I'm so sorry."

Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 am

Cloudheart grew silent, closing herself off from the others. With a hiss like ice, she backed away from Foxpelt. "Where were you?" She demanded at the stunned Lionblaze. He broke his gaze from the bruised Dapplepaw to Cloudheart. After a moment to of thinking, he hissed and glowered at her. "I was doing as ordered. Defending the kits, and queens and elders." His claws flashed out of his paws, almost as if he was ready to leap into battle so soon again. "You know how much you meant to her! She wanted you to be the father of her kits!" The cold green casted a hateful glare at Foxpelt. "Not that it mattered to you..."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:35 pm

Foxpelt looked surprised. "I...I...I didn't know. I swear to Starclan, Cloudheart." She slowly stepped away from the white queen. "Is that true Lionblaze?" she turned to the golden tom, eyes full of questioning.

"Cloudheart," Pheonixsoul demanded, "Leave Lionblaze, and Foxpelt out of this. They obeyed orders to their fullest."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:07 am

Lionblaze stammered, trying to get the words in his head to form. "Foxpelt. I love you. You know that!" He managed to mew. He gave her a pleading look. "I didn't know she loved me. I knew she liked me. But... Please understand me." Cloudheart glowered at her mate, and then with a hateful glare at the two young warriors, she stalked away into the brush.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:31 am

Foxpelt sat and wrapped her tail around her front paws. She looked at Cloudheart stalking away. "I love you too, Lionblaze." She nudged the dappled apprentice. "Dapplepaw please come back.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:52 pm

Lionblaze mewed softly, and then looked at Dapplepaw. "It's time for her to be readied for her burial." Stoneclaw mewed as he came over. "Not yet," Featherstar stated, a firm tone in his voice. "She gave her life for her clan. And it is only just that she enters Starclan as the Warrior she should have been long ago..." He looked around, seeing green eyes just in the bushes watching. "Starclan, I call to as you recieve this wonderful young apprentice. And ask that you welcome her as a warrior. Please, before you, I give Dapplepaw the last thing I can to honor her sacrifice. In you're eyes, I name Dapplepaw, DappleSpirit."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:40 pm

Sunpaw laid next to his littermate. Tears filling his eyes.
Foxpelt touched her nose to Dapplespirit's shoulder and gave her a small pray to be safer in Starclan.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:37 am

Lionheart whispered DappleSpirit's name, letting out a long mew of grief. He looked at Pheonixsoul and then Sunpaw. "I'm so sorry..."

Featherstar backed up, and then began to search for the elders. It was they alone who buried the dead.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Sunpaw just looked at the golden tom with sorrow and respect in his eyes.

Pheonixsoul ignored the tom.He had a different problem on his mind. He had to find Cloudheart.

Echoflower and Thunderrain padded out of the camp and almost ran into Featherstar
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:56 am

Featherstar blinked, stunned for a moment. His ears flicked back and then he spoke. "I'm afraid we were not without casualties. We lost DappleSpirit." To himself he added, And Earthpelt. "I would like you both to begin the funeral preparations. I must check on the others." With that the sad leader dipped his head in goodbye, and went to Icebreeze's den.

Lionblaze closed his eyes for a few moments, and then growled. "We can't just stand here. We have to help the rest of the clan." He was angry, and needed to put his mind on other things before he let it get the best of him, especially infront of Foxpelt. With sudden frustration, the gold tom turned and ran into the camp to help with the repairs.

Cloudheart growled to herself, at Aspen, at rouges and at Starclan. "You almost took Sunpaw away when he was but only a kit, and then you take my daughter! She was only an apprentice! Why do you continue to take things from me! Those I love, my mentor, Soottail, my parents! My daughter! Do you not care for your loyal warrior?" She screamed at the dark sky.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Echoflower nodded and continued to the forest to collect rosemary with Thunderrain.

Reedfeather spun as the entrance rustled. Seeing the familiar black and silver pelt of Eclipsemoon he turned back around. Thinking he saw fresh cuts on her he turned his head to see the claw marks on her face reopened. "Eclipsemoon....."
"I'm fine Reedfeather." she mewed back.

Honeykit ran out behind Bumblekit. She stopped as she saw her mother's face bleeding.

Foxpelt hauled Dapplespirit's body into the clearing. "May Starclan accept you," she prayed and left to help with the kits.

Pheonixsoul heard his mate and followed her cries. "Cloudheart?" He cautously called to her.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:45 am

Cloudheart whirled on the voice, hissing and spitting as if she upset it was anything other then a Starclan cat. Her green eyes narrowed into slits as she gazed at the firey ginger tom. "What is it Pheonixsoul?" Her short hiss came out as she glowered at him.

"Icebreeze?" Featherstar mewed as he entered the den, wary as if expecting to see half dead cats lying limply on the ground.

Nightkit and Brakenkit were right behind them, mewing at their mother. "What's going on? What's happened?"

-

Jace, Grizz and Brook stared at the bodies. Their little eyes taking in the gruesome image. "Momma..." Jace mewed out, Grizz and Brook repeating him. "Momma?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:07 pm

"Whats wrong?" he gingerly mewed to his mate. He padded up next to her and brushed his pelt against hers.

The white she-cat didnt look up as she began placing cobwebs on Wasppaw's side. "Yes Featherstar?"

Eclipsemoon ran her tail over her kits. "The battle is over, you are safe now." She padded into the medicine den and sat down waiting for her littermate to finnish with the task at paw.

Echoflower stopped as she heard the mewling of kits. She looked at Thunderrain ashe nodded and continued collecting the rosemarry. The black tabby made her way through the forest to the source of the noise.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:34 am

"Are there any supplies you need in order to tend to everyone. And of course anything somecat can help you with?" FeatherStar mewed to the medicinecat with the best strength he had. The tom was starting to feel weary, and lightheaded, but the clan needed him now more then ever. So he hide it the best he could.

Cloudheart growled, "What's wrong?" She hissed, "Everything is wrong! My kit is dead, half the clan is weak, we don't know if we lost anyone else, Lionheart only cares about Foxpelt and Starclan has betrayed me once again!"

The three rouge kits wailed louder as they spotted their father's dark pelt among the limp. "Daddy!" They screamed, tumbling awkwardly as they rushed over to the dark pelt.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next