Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Wolf to Human EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Wolf to Human EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Wolf to Human EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Wolf to Human EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Wolf to Human EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Wolf to Human EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wolf to Human EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wolf to Human EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wolf to Human EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Wolf to Human

+6
ArcticFox
Gaara愛
Me
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Nyles
10 posters

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Wolf to Human Empty Wolf to Human

Post  Nyles Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:31 pm

This Roleplay is just getting are wolf characters and turning them to human. We all have the same personality and looks and all live on the same street pretty much. So yea decide how old your char is.

Name:Blaze
Looks:http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/294/8/5/forever_by_ninja_blaze-d4dk3r7.png

Just make your own forms with the basic info >.<

Last edited by blaze on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Wolf to Human Empty Re: Wolf to Human

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:58 pm

Where in our actual plot line does this pick up? Just curious cause of all the things that have happened.

Name: Khora
Looks: Brown skin, Gold eyes, Black hair to shoulders. She's tall, lean and has a friendly appearance.
Clothing: Green hoodie, blue denim shorts. Black sneakers.
Personality: Generally kind, quick to trust, and motherly. But is beginning to become closed off, and careful with strangers.

Name: Raffiel
Looks: Natural light grey hair to the back of his neck. Piercing green eyes, freckles. Short, pale skin, stocky.
Clothing: Black T-shirt, Denim Jeans, Sneakers.
Personality: Acts tougher then he is, Curious, sometimes stupid.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:15 am

Name: Lunar
Looks: Rather short and slim in size. Long Black hair, Blue eyes. Lightly pale skin.
Clothes: (Usually something like this) Black tank-top, Cut off blue jean shorts, black vans.
Crush: No one in particular (yet)
Personality: She is careless and can be quite reckless. She loves life and just wants to live her life to the fullest and have fun. Very protective over her things. Almost every night, she will have nightmares and wake up in cold sweat or screaming.

Last edited by Lunar on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:08 pm

Name: Holo
Looks: Mediumish- short size and kinda chubby... Orange hair with some natural black streaks in it and reddish brown eyes.
Personality: she is kind she is loyal but hates to be treated like an idiot she is happy a lot and takes quite a bit to make her sad she is pretty enthusiastic and runs around to much she acts pretty silly and playful Very Happy

See the twins human version here! Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:09 pm

Well where do you guys want to start?
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:14 pm

*shrugs* The beginning? We could completley screw up the story and make crazy pairs! tongue
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:15 pm

I like it... >.< Okay everyone agree? Wait I have another character Razz

Name:Echo
Looks: He had spiky Brown hair and tan skin. he usually wears a white hoodie and some jeans Wolf to Human Anime_boy

Last edited by blaze on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:18 pm

We'll have to see...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:25 pm

I found a pick that looks like Blaze!! Wolf to Human 50275_349634335574_3981941_n
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:39 pm

What do you mean by starting from the beginning? Like, as in them all just meeting each other or something? If so, I say sure:) It was be quite interesting how things might turn out haha ^.^
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:30 pm

^.^ Eeeppp Blaze as human, and I have to say this, is a HOTTIE! OK my Khora fan moment is over. :3 I say we make our own story sense it wouldn't make sense with humans running in a forest, and doing that stuff.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:05 pm

You may start RolePLaying.

Last edited by blaze on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:18 pm

Khora stepped out of her house, a small two bedroom apartment building. There were three floors, and she lived in the bottom. Her wild adopted son Raffiel was still sleeping at this hour. She planned on heading into the town hall to get the latest news. Normally she would visit a coffee shop, there was one three blocks down. But she heard something big was up and wanted it from the main source. She wasn't particularly wealthy, but made enough to get by. Internet was a luxury though unless at the library where it was free. Her daily job, cashier at wall-mart. Raffiel had asked her why they weren't better off once. Khora told him it was because of a financial mistake she made a few years ago. They were in debt.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:26 pm

Lunar woke up at her usual time. She stretched and climbed out of bed. Walking down the hallway of the house she lived in with her twin sister, Holo, and her adoptive mother, Jay, she made her way to the kitchen to make herself some breakfast. Before she turned the corner into the kitchen from the hallway, she got a running start and slid around the corner from her fuzzy socks on the tile. Once in the kitchen, Lunar pulled out a bowl, milk, cereal, and a spoon.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Blaze flung his arm at his alarm clock. "Shut up" He mumbled covering his ears. he sat up realizing why it was beeping. "Oh sorry Mr. alarm clock." He smiled and rolled out of bed. He walked into the kitchen with messy hair and still in his pajamas. He had been adopted and now had moved into his own apartment. He ate and got ready for his shift.
Echo finished the level on his X-Box and walked up stairs to see what was for breakfast.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Khora had arrived on the steps of the Town hall in about thirty minutes of jogging. She also got in her morning exercise while she was at it. Slipping in, dressed in a black hoodie and torn jeans, she heard the news. A large contest was going to be held in the town. Her mind sparked with the possibility for getting help for her son Raffiel. He was all she cared about now, and if someone might take him in Just until she could get enough money to move them to a better home, she would be so thankful. Her mind raced, thinking off all who lived on her street. There was the grumpy man upstairs, and a lonely cat lady who made leaving in the bottom floor horrid. The walls were peeling and the lobby was infested with rats. Then down the street was that Jay lady with her also adopted daughters. A man named Blaze, what an odd name, Khora thought. Further down there should be a man she had seen on few occasion, Echo. Thinking on the names, Echo, Blaze, Jay, Lunar, Holo, Raffiel, and Khora she realized. We all have odd names! She smiled in her realization and headed home before Raffiel would wake to get ready for school.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:42 pm

Lunar made her bowl of frootloop cereal, her favorite, and took it to the table where she sat down. The bowl of cereal was completely empty in roughly 5 minutes, so after that she slid back down the hall in her fuzzy socks all the way to the bathroom so she could start getting ready for the day.

Oops! I almost forgot my two other characters!

Name: Nina
Looks: About average height. Wavy Platinum Blond hair that goes about 6 inches past her shoulders. Bright orange eyes. Pale skin. Nose and lip piercing.
Clothes: Mostly Band T-shirts and either grey or black skinny jeans with skater shoes.
Personality: She is quite a punk. She gets in a lot of trouble- Detention almost always, Almost always grounded, Being chased down the street by cops, etc. Nina also gets in quite a bit of fights and doesn't like when someone get in her way. Other than that, she is really nice to her friends. Her and Lunar are really close friends, even if they don't seem like they are very much alike.

Name: JD
Looks: Short hair just higher than her shoulders with streaks of Black, brown, and blonde. Pine green colored eyes.
Clothes: Boot cut blue jeans, white T-shirt, pair of boots, cowgirl hat.
Personality: Very nice and caring. Will go out of her way to help someone.
Other: She is new to this neighborhood from just buying a house here. She owns 7 acres of property somewhere else(not in the neighborhood!) where she keeps her four horses, 7 dogs, 5 cats, a turkey, 13 chickens, and a peacock. She pretty much owns a ranch. Her parents are rich and pay for the ranch and all it's needs. JD works at a gas station.

Last edited by Lunar on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Blaze watched as the mayor announced the contest idea. "Hmm is there a prize involved?" He rolled his ideas and wanted to smack himself. Stop talking to yourself!!! He screamed in his head. I guess thats what you get for being abandoned at birth... Problems. He finished his toast and left out the door in a crisp uniform. He hopped in his car and left for the police station.
Echo was finishing eating as the phone rung. "Hello" His moms voice rang out. "Oh honey just checking up on you... all by yourself." Echo rolled his eyes. "I'm fine mom, love ya Bye!" He hung up the phone and headed for his back yard. His dad was a lawyer and his mother was a famous doctor.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:22 pm

After finishing getting ready for school, Lunar walking to Holo's room and opened the door, "Holo. Wake up, or we are going to miss the bus."

-------
Nina didn't sleep the previous night. She was busy writing her English paper. If she were to fail this paper, then she would get an F for the class this semester. And if she were to get an F, her parents would move her to a private school where she would have to wear uniforms and such. The thought of that honestly terrified her.
She lived in this house with her dad, step-mother, and four brothers. Nina stayed in her room before she had to go catch the bus for school. Seeing her step-mom wasn't one of her favorite things to do, so she usually avoided her.

Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Jay comed out her jet black hair that looked blue. She was ready for the conest. She went doy stairs to see her daughters, Lunar and Holo, eating. "Get to school on time," she called as she rushed out the door.

Rowan looked out his window and saw the always beautiful Holo.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:31 pm

Lunar nodded and waved goodbye to her mother.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:42 am

Khora was wrong, Raffiel had already awoken, gotten dressed, assembled his schoolwork and cooked breakfast. He was eating some eggs, and Khora raised an eyebrow at him. "What's got you up for school?" She questioned him, taking the other plate from their only counter. They were eating on a put up metal table. It was cold in the morning and night, so they usually placed a towel or cloth over it. This time it was a bright red cloth from the lady upstairs who threw it out because her cats had made a large claw mark. Khora easily snipped off the ruined section and made it into the table cloth with the clawed. The rest was in her fabric bin. Raffiel sheepishly hid his face. "Raffiel? Are you actually looking forward to school!?" Khora exclaimed, knowing he would say no. He pounded his fist on the table in rebellion. "Absolutely not! I'm wanting to see---" He broke off before he spilled the beans. Khora was triumphant and swiveled her fork about playfully before finishing one of the two eggs. "A girl....Ah ah! It is!" Raffiel chomped his food down and ran out to the bus. Khora smiled, leaning back in her metal chair, "A girl...."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Nina got up finally to leave to go catch the bus. Walking from her bedroom door, her older brother punched her in the back so she turned around quickly and punched him square in the gut and he doubled over. Under her breath, she grumbled, "I'm not in the mood for your games right now Travis.." She turned away and walked to the front door to leave.
---------
JD awoke with a sudden cheerful feeling. She looked around with a smile on her face then climbed out of bed.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Khora's day would usually be boring dull one. But she decided to head outside and talk to the neighbors before work. She walked down the street to Jay's house. She stopped and thought to herself, What are you gonna do? What are you gonna say? She thought hard and then sighed. Khora turned around and started towards Wal-mart for work.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Lunar grabbed her bag and started for the door. She left the house to go to catch the bus.
-----
Nina saw Lunar and ran toward her quickly, "Wait up!"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next