Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Wolf to Human - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Wolf to Human - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Wolf to Human - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Wolf to Human - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Wolf to Human - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Wolf to Human - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wolf to Human - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wolf to Human - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wolf to Human - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Wolf to Human

+6
ArcticFox
Gaarać„›
Me
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Nyles
10 posters

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Wolf to Human - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf to Human

Post  Me Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Holo rolled out of bed, landing on her fluffy pillow of rainbowness (just a fuzzy pillow shaped like a rainbow) "Oh, hell!" she screamed as she saw the time on her digital clock. She was up and untangled from the mess of covers in an instant. She hurriedly dressed and ran through the kitchen, picking up her jacket and backpack on the way through. "Sorry Jay, gotta skip breakfast today!" she called and ran a quarter of a block away when she realized she had forgotten to put on socks under her tennishoes. "Ah, SCREW SOCKS!" she said to herself and ran after the bus sliding into place by her sister, Lunar barely in time and out of breath. "Hi sis..." she said and entered the bus when it stopped in front of them a minute later.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:28 pm

Lunar chuckled a bit from her sister's rushing. When the bus came to a stop, she got on and slid herself into a seat toward the middle of the bus, her things on her lap. Nina sat in the seat in front of Lunar and the two friends started talking about random things.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:34 pm

"Dang it, there's almost no seats!" Holo said as she slid in beside her sister and yawned. "I stayed up so late writing that stupid report..." she said.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:44 pm

I stayed up all night to finish it." Nina said to Holo. Lunar shrugged, "I finished it yesterday." "Yea, but you always get good grades Lunar. You never even break a sweat when it comes to testing and reports."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:49 pm

"Yeah, Mrs. Perfect SIster!" Holo said and poked her sister playfully. She smiled and said "Your so lucky that you have time to get your homework done! I guess I have enough time to but... I'd rather read I found this awesome series the other day... It's on the internet actually it hasn't been published yet but it's gonna be called "The Golden Bloods." supposedly. I can't wait until it comes out! Oddly, no one seems to have heard of it..."

(Lol, they could all meet BECAUSE of this book which is based on the pack history! But if no one likes the idea I can edit it out or something.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Nina waves her hand dismissivly, "I don't read, so I wouldn't know anything about it." Lunar smiled and teased Nina, "Nina, The only thing you've ever read is lyrics to your favorite songs." "Ain't that the truth." Nina agreed.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Rowan sild in a seat behind the sisters. "Hey Holo," he said like a friend, "Can i ask you something later?"
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Lunar hid her smile and looked out the window.Nina, sitting backwards in her seat so she could talk to Lunar and Holo, crossed her arms and looked at Rowan suspiciously.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Holo whipped around at the sound f Rowan's voice and kind of stared at him when she saw him... She smiled and said "Yeah sure, later..." Then the bus driver yelled at her to turn around and sit down and she noticed that she had kinda went onto her knees and was leaning over the seat. She blushed a bit and sat down properly, then buried her nose in a book titled "Kazan Father of Baree"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Lunar nudged Holo and teased, "Oooooo... Someone's got a crush." Nina looked at the bus driver mockingly because she wasn't sitting in her seat right. Even if the bus driver told her to, she wouldn't have listened.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm

"No I never said that..." Holo said and went back to reading, pulling her jacket around her like tent.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Lunar and Nina went back to talking about random things.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Raffiel was quiet, and lonely. The other boys sat in the back, but sense Raffiel had gotten in trouble on the bus. He had to sit in the front where the bus driver could easily see him. Looking out the front window, Raffiel began to become extremely bored. He played finger games of counting and made up a story as they passed things, using them in his story. After a point he had made a story of a trashcan that always had food in it. So cats ransacked it nightly. One day a dog took the trashcan though for himself, and it stopped being full. "I'm so bored..." Raffiel muttered.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:23 pm

The bus driver yelled for Nina to sit the right way and she just ignored her.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:26 pm

Holo put her book away, then pulled out her MP# player and turned on Soul Cake by Sting. Ahhhhhhhhhhh... So great to hear the awesome voice of Sting after being accused of having a crush that was so much more than that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Listen to it. Wink I like it! I dunno about you guys...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Nina complained, "This bus driver is so SLOW!" She said it loud enough for the driver to hear. She grumbled something to herself. Lunar rolled her eyes, "Oh, calm down, Nina. We are almost there. If you get in trouble with the school again, your parents are going to ship you off to that private school, so chill out."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Holo peeked out from under her jacket and said "Yeah, we wouldn't want you leaving... It would make Lunar said and then that'd make Jay said, and I'd get sad 'cuz my family was said! And the only thing that could chee-" she cut herself off her eyes widening and she hurriedly shook her head seeing a happy glint in Lunar's eyes. "You're not getting me to say I have a crush or anything!" she said to her sister and hid under her jacket again, switching the song to an Adam Lambert song.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Echo thought about ditching school that day but something made him want to go. He shrugged put on his aviators and got into his shiny black Ferrari. He drove to school and parked in his usual place.
Blaze nodded to his captain and hopped into his patrol car. His walkie talkie crackled, "Yes sir?" Blaze answered. "Oh and Blaze make sure to patrol Sycamore Street, I've been getting weird reports from there." The talkie crackled again and was silent. Blaze furrowed his brow in realization that that was his street. Blaze started the engine and began his patrol.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:29 pm

[b]As the bus slowed to a stop Holo slid on her jacket and backpack, put away her MP3 player and stood up shaking Lunar and saying "Hey, time to get off. Hope ya look forward to that math test on what we've learned so far this year."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:34 pm

Lunar grinned with satisfaction and looked out the window, seeing they were at the school now. "See. I told you we were almost there." Nina threw her hands in the air, "Finally!" Lunar got up and said to Holo, "It'll be easy."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:38 pm

Khora checked into work and got to the cashier number seven. It was so empty that morning, no one roaming in the whole store. Khora was about to ask the cashier one check-out over when the manager came over. He didn't say anything, a grim expression on his face. He handed Khora a slip, pink. On top of it was in big bold writing, 'Discharged' Khora's heart broke, and she took a step back. "Wha?" But he was gone before she could finish the sentence. Tears brimmed at her eyes, but she tried not to show it. Khora turned around, and walked out still in the uniform.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Blaze slowly watched the on going world as his car passed them. The radio flickered on and off with messages. "Officer Blaze, an apartment on Sycamore street has been robbed I want you to report there now!" The voice crackled out and Blaze hurried to Sycamore street worry on his face. He parked the car outside of the building where the old cat lady was screaming her head off. "Mam it's alright, We are on it." He patted her shoulder.
Echo hurried into the school.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:56 pm

(Pretty much Khora was fired? Sad )

Holo followed the crowd, boredly through the first few hours of the school day...

Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:05 pm

(Yes)

Khora was walking down the street when a car whizzed by. She snapped her head up, tears streaming down. She was terrified that she would have to give her son up. Khora watched it stop outside her house and she ran with fear. "What happened!?" She demanded as she arrived. Trying to push past to her home. A man stopped her, and moved her behind a yellow tape line. "What happened!? That's my home!" She demanded.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:08 pm

Holo hurriedly changed into her gym clothes, rushing out into the main gym room and standing against the wall so the teacher could take attendance
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next