Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Wolf to Human - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Wolf to Human - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Wolf to Human - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Wolf to Human - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Wolf to Human - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Wolf to Human - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wolf to Human - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wolf to Human - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wolf to Human - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Wolf to Human

+6
ArcticFox
Gaara愛
Me
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Nyles
10 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

Wolf to Human - Page 14 Empty Re: Wolf to Human

Post  Lunar Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:02 pm

"Yes, please! I'll take a bagel with strawberry jam." Lunar spoke as if she was talking to a waiter at a restaurant. She sat down at the table.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:06 pm

"That'll be five bucks." Holo said, and grinned as she set down the stuff on the counter and got out the jam. "What kind of bagel? We have plain, blueberry, cinnamon, and maybe cheesy bagels. I might have eaten the last one last night though."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:14 pm

"Cinnamon." Lunar smiled. Then she made a shocked, dramatic, expression, "Oh my! I must've lost my wallet. I'm afraid I cannot pay."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:40 pm

"Oh my, such a tragedy! I'll just put it on your tab. By now you owe me millions!" Holo said sarcastically, and chuckled as she pulled out the plain bagel for herself and put in a cinnamon one.

(I just watch hunger games! SO (censored) EPIC!!! The people in the city kinda scared me... They wore all kindsa crazy stuff!)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:37 am

(DON'T SPOIL IT! xD I'm watching it on Monday Very Happy I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!! )

Lunar giggled. Snapping her fingers as if she was some special royalty, she said to Holo teasingly, "Hurry! Hurry! My stomach is going to eat me inside out if I must wait any longer!"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:01 am

"I'm spreading jam as fast as I can M'lady! Don' rush an expert!" Holo said, and dumped some jam on the cinnamon bagel. "I think I'm gonna beat the world record!" She laughed, and finished up. "Your bagel, your highness."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:21 am

"Oh my. Won't you be ever so kind and join me for this meal?" Lunar said in a rather proper tone of voice. Then she broke out with a sudden giggle and stomped her feet while reaching for the bagel, "Ok, seriously! I'm starving! Give it over!" Her eyes were big with a sudden burst of hyper.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:49 pm

"Yeah... I'm starving to... Now shush you highness!" Holo mumbled, and stuffed half the bagel in Lunar's mouth. "Chocolate... I'm a total slave to chocolate..." She grabbed the other bagel and put some Nutella on it.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Lunar smiled thankfully as she got her bagel. "Thank you." She took a bite from it.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:17 pm

Erebus finally stopped running, his lungs were burning like fire and his throat and lips were dry like a desert. He bent over, trying to catch his breath, before he turned to look back down the street. None of the lights were on in her house, its like she didn't even want to watch him run. He was tempted to go back there and beat her, but he just couldn't do that. Not because of morality, the punishments if he was caught or that she was a woman. But because he still loved her.... Though he really wanted a beer at the moment. Mumbling a curse, he straightened up and turned to look around. The sun was just starting to rise in the east, and he knew the rain was still gonna fall. So he stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked until he found a shady little tree and plumped down right in front of it. He had no idea that this tree was in front of the home with two crazy little girls currently eating bagels for breakfast.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Lunar stood up, taking the last few bites of her bagel. "I'm going to go take a shower." Lunar said to Holo as she was walking from the kitchen. Passing by a window, she stopped suddenly from seeing someone out there under the tree. "Holo. Come here!"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Erebus was drifting into sleep, tired from all the running and screaming and fighting. He couldn't just doze off though, and was in a little half and half state, kinda like day dreaming.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:08 am

Jay walked down the stairs. "Morning girls!" she kissed the tops of their heads. She brushed back her graying hair. She picked up a bagel and spread some cream cheese on it.

Rowan woke in his house. "I should go say hi to Holo. Maybe take her out for a movie?" He talked to himself as he carefully chose what he was going to wear.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:43 am

"Morning Jay... You still grumpy? If ya want I could like... Get a job as a comedian and make us billionares. Then you could just be lazy all day." Holo said, giggling. She hear Lunar call for her and walked over, still eating. "What's up?" she looked out the window and saw a man. But he wasn't a man... He seemed like the poor lost ghost of a man with many problems. "He looks lonely... Wonder if he likes bagels? I still have the other half that I probably won't eat..." Holo walked towards the door, then stopped. "He'd probably want a drink too." she mumbled and got out a juice box.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:26 am

"Holo, you can't just go out there and hand him a bagel.He's a complete stranger. If your going out there, I'm coming with! I'll bring my bat..." Lunar walked into another room, grabbing her bat from when she use to play soft ball. She held the bat over her shoulder as she spoke, "Ok. I'm ready."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:17 pm

Holo snorted. "I think I'll be fine... It's just a bagel... And juice... He has no reason to harm me unless he just really hates this choice of breakfast!" with that she walked outside and towards the man. "Hey, uh... You hungry? We were eating breakfast and ya looked really lonely out here sitting in OUR yard. Want a bagel? Or some juice?" She asked.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:32 pm

Rowan saw Holo. "Holo! Don't!" He ran across the yard and pushed her back a bit. "He stole from the seven eleven down the street! He's a drinker and smoker," his eyes were full of concern, "Don't go near him. You don't know what he'll do."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:39 pm

Holo heard Rowan. "SO what! He's a person to." She turned to him and said "How'd you like it if something really horrible happened to you, then people started spreading bad stuff around just 'cause of something ya did?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:12 pm

Lunar walked over to them, stepping around Holo and Rowan. As she did so, she spoke, "Rowan, just because someone drinks or smokes doesn't make them a bad person. It's just an unhealthy addiction." She also didn't really care that he stole from the store. Lunar had helped Nina steal before, but she never told anyone about it, not even Holo, so she tried to avoid that part of the subject.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:19 pm

"I've stolen," he stepped back, "And I have been made fun of. I was left as a child on the streets! Homeless! I found the orphanage and im still made fun of! I kno how it feels and im only concerned!" He turned and walked down the side walk with his hood up and ear phones in. He didn't expect Holo or Lunar to understand. He wiped a few tears from his eyes and stopped at the ice cream shop.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:39 pm

Lunar fell silent. She and Holo were once in a orphanage. But it seemed so long ago. She looked at Holo and asked, "Was it something I said?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Erebus blinked at them. Drama, among kids? Psh, nothing. He thought and then saw the food and drink Holo was offering him. He snatched them hungrily and scarfed the bagel and juice down quickly. He looked at her, and then smiled lightly. "Hey, Thanks kid." Wanting to stand, he just got up on his feet.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Holo stared after Rowan a moment and said "No Lunar. It wasn't you. It was me." Then she turned to the man. "I'm not a kid.. Not any more... I might be stupid and not very mature probably insane... But I'm not a kid. I hope you can find happiness and you stop being so sad." She had a serious look. What Rowan had said brought back memories. Bad memories... She walked around the house to the garden and plopped down in a swing on the old swing set.

Ayalilla got home finally and muttered something. "Man! I just wanted to go to the park... Then it stopped raining but it'll probably start up again! Poor babies. You might get sick. I'm sorry, I ruined your napping."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Lunar looked at the man, then asked, "Why are you here?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:16 pm

"I got kicked out, sorry. I just crashed under yer tree is all. Thanks for the food. I'll be outta yer hair now." He said, stuffing his hands in his pockets and starting down the street to god knows where.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next