Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Wolf to Human - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Wolf to Human - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Wolf to Human - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Wolf to Human - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Wolf to Human - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Wolf to Human - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wolf to Human - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wolf to Human - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wolf to Human - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Wolf to Human

+6
ArcticFox
Gaarać„›
Me
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Nyles
10 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Wolf to Human - Page 15 Empty Re: Wolf to Human

Post  Lunar Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Lunar walked over to Holo and sat down on the ground, "Are you alright?"
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:31 pm

"Yeah... I'm fine... It's just-" she sighed. "Memories... But there's no time to mope!" she brightened up, and managed a smile. "I needa get some old friends back together. I don't care what they say, they are good friends no matter what and they shouldn't be apart!" She grabbed her sisters hand and started pulling at her until she realized something. "OH... I don't think we can leave 'til we get out of our P.J.s"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:56 am

Lunar grumbled something under her breath then said to Holo, "I don't want to talk to Nina."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:38 am

"Momma! Momma wake up!" Raffiel yelled, shaking here from where she had fallen asleep on the open bay windows. "Huh! What!" She awoke startled as she slipped from her nice comfy perch and fell on the cold tile. "OW....." She grumbled and got up painfully. "Raffiel...." She glared at him playfully for a moment and ruffled his hair as she walked to the door. Dawn.... Time to go. "So it turns out there's a cheaper house down the street. And its near your friend Lunar's place to. So come on, we got a great price and its furnished some!" She said to him, opening the door.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:30 am

Rowan walked out and ran to the edge of town. He stopped. He looked at the beautiful forest. He ran to the nearest tree and jumped halfway up the trunk. The large oak was perfect. He continued his way up till he reached the last branch that could hold him. He looked out of the leaves to the city. He leaned on the trunk and let the branch hold him. He grabbed the rope he had on the other branch and ties himself in.
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Lunar continued, "I really don't want anything to do with her right now. Maybe another day..."

Nina charged out of a store with a bag full of junk. Running full speed down the street, she heard sirens from police cars. This was common for Nina. She knew where to go, where to hide, and how long to wait. She turned a corner quickly, where she saw her old skate board waiting for her, hidden behind a bunch of junk. She grabbed it, dropped in on the ground and kicked off, rushing down the street on her skate board now and headed straight for her hiding spot.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:41 pm

"She's probably in trouble again by now... You know how she is. Think we should go check if she got caught? Never been caught yet, but there's always that small chance. Or we could check The Hideaways. You two seriously need to be together. She's like a second sister!" Holo narrowed her eyes, and stared at Lunar. "FIRETRUCK! I'M STARTING TO TALK LIKE A MOTHER!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:10 pm

Nina had sweat on her face and dirt on her hands. She stopped the skate board and looked around to make sure no police were on this street yet. Seeing no one, she climbed down into the gutter where she usually would hide. She couldn't be seen from in there. Luckily, she was small enough to fit into the gutter. Climbing down into it, she felt squishy garbage under her feet.

Lunar shrugged, "Ok. I guess we can go look to see if she is in trouble or not... But I'm not going to talk to her." Lunar turned toward the house and went inside to go change into her normal clothes.

Nina breathed hard, holding the skate board and the bag tightly so she wouldn't drop them and loose them to who knows what was under her feet. She watched as a police car raced by on the street, sirens blaring.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:14 pm

"YAY! IT WORKED! THANK YOU PSYCHOLOGY BOOK!!" she squeeled, and followed her sister inside. She got went to her room and got dressed, grabbing her rain jacket just in case.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Lunar changed into light blue jean shorts and a green tank top and put on a jacket. She brushed through her hair quickly, letting it fall into it's usual place. Walking out of her room, she yelled for Holo, "Holo! Are you ready?"

Nina waited silently inside the bad smelling gutter.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:22 pm

"YEAH DUH I'M READY!" she walked into the hallway. She slipped on a tye-dyed shirt and tyed her orange hair up in a pony tail. She had on blue jeans and tennis shoes.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Lunar walked down the steps. "So, where are we going to look? We don't even know for sure if she is in trouble..." Thinking about her words, Lunar then shook her head, "Ok, never mind. She must be in trouble somewhere. You know Nina. She never stays away from trouble." At the bottom of the steps, Lunar slipped on her black vans and walked out the front door.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Holo was silent for a while, looking thoughtful but finally she said "I still don't get why you keep your shoes there. People could steal them! I dunno where we should look! You people were more friends than me and her were friends... If that makes sense. She probably is hiding... IN A GOOD HIDING PLACE!" Holo burst out laughing. "AHAHAHA! 'IN A GOOD HIDING PLACE' HILARIOUS! I'M SO FUNNY!"

(Holo is kinda like Sokka from Avatar the Last Airbender. She makes really bad jokes, then thinks they are hilarious...)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:05 pm

Lunar looked at Holo oddly and said, "right.." She walked toward the side walk, thinking where Nina usually always hid. "She's in a gutter. I bet you $5 she is in a gutter." Lunar said to Holo.

Nina climbed out of the gutter, no longer hearing any sirens and not seeing anyone on the street. Her clothes were covered with stains from trash, dirt, and who knows what else was in there. Nina got back on her skate board and headed toward the bridge on the highway. A train goes under that bridge every once in a while, and that area is where Nina usually goes to be by herself.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:48 pm

Rowan woke in late afternoon. He undid himself and climbed down the tree. He walked to the store and bought a doughnut. He ate it outside where he saw kids playing and having fun. "Holo," he said under his breath.
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:03 am

Holo said to her sister "Fine. Five dollars if you're wrong!" she grinned, and walked faster.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:12 am

They got to the gutter and Lunar looked inside. Not seeing Nina, she sighed, "Ok, I guess I owe you five dollars... Honestly, I have no idea where she is Holo. She could be anywhere."

Nina sat under the bridge and pulled out a water bottle - one of the items she stole - and took a well earned drink. She wiped the sweat from her fore head with her arm.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:19 am

Holo tried an evil laugh, and failed. "Eh... I fail. So with these five dollars you owe me... I SHALL USE IT FOR THE DANCE!! Yeah, I still need a dress... I like, never wear dresses! Maybe I should..?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:28 am

"I don't even know if I'm going to the dance. It's not like anyone has asked me. Or that anyone even would. Especially sense people think Nina is my friend." Lunar said the last part about Nina with a curtain bitterness to it. She wasn't happy with Nina at all. "Anyways. I can help you look for a dress."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:31 am

"Maybe... I only have about 30-ish something dollars saved up and I had that Walmart gift card for about 35 bucks from Christmas but I think I let Jay use the gift card on groceries..." Holo said, and bit her lip. She could never remember things like that...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:36 am

"I have a dress you might be able to use. That is, if you like the color blue. Remember that light blue dress I wore last Summer when we went to meet moms boss? I still have that, if you want to wear it. Or, I have money and I could help you buy a dress. I can't let my sister go to the dance without a real pretty dress on." Lunar teased.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:40 am

"Hhrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I'll just wait until you find out if you're going or not, and if you are going I'll help ya buy a new dress and wear the old one of yours if ya don't want to wear it. If you're not going, I'll still wear the old dress because I'm crazy like that and I love that dress. Did that make any sense?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:43 am

Lunar laughed, "Yes, Holo. That makes perfect sense." Lunar looked off in the distance at nothing in particular. After a moment she looked back at Holo and asked her quietly, "Do you think anyone would go with me...?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:51 am

Holo snorted at the question. "OF COURSE! Like, all the boys at school always kinda gawk at you. They just kinda stare after me like they don't believe that I can exist with my level of stupidity and possible brain damage! Well, everyone besides Rowan. But that's not the point. The person who I think would totally ask you is Raffiel. You should surprise him and ask first! It would be funny!" she blurted, and made another silly face. "OHHOHO! SILLY FACES ARE FUNNNN!!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:58 am

Lunar was taken aback when Holo said Raffiel. "Raffiel?" She said dumbly. "Why him?" She thought about it though. He seemed like a good guy...

Nina laid down on the ground under the bridge, listening to the cars and trucks driving over head.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next