Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
The Dogs of Chernobyl - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
The Dogs of Chernobyl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
The Dogs of Chernobyl - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
The Dogs of Chernobyl - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
The Dogs of Chernobyl - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
The Dogs of Chernobyl - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
The Dogs of Chernobyl - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
The Dogs of Chernobyl - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
The Dogs of Chernobyl - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

The Dogs of Chernobyl

+2
Lunar
Nyles
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Dogs of Chernobyl - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dogs of Chernobyl

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:38 pm

(She said I could so)

Nicolas growled one last time, before his fangs were brought down her throat. Crayon thrashed about, and then faded away. Happy at his kill, he tore into the meat. Not caring at all that it was cannibalism, it was food. The meat was tender around her legs and he grew happy once more. "Beter thean rat." He growled in pleasure.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:42 pm

Andre walked deeper into the city. The smell of fresh blood was strong. He ignored it with his best effort and headed toward a jumkyard where he often found places where birds would hide so he could easily catch one.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:56 pm

His hunger satisfied, Nicolas stalked away from the pile of bones and fur. He had eaten every last scrap of Crayon's meat, and the blood stained his mouth. While many would say it was a mutation or side effect of one, Nicolas suffered from lunacy. He used to be an Anox dog until one day he snapped and attacked their alpha. Of course he wasn't strong enough to fight them all, and was kicked from the pack, lucky to be alive. Now he roamed the ruined city and sometimes its factory with a sheer sole desire, kill and eat.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Andre reached the junkyard and crawled under the VERY large hole he had dug under the chain-link fence. Being he weighed 216lbs and was about as big as a bear, he could never manage to climb over the fence.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:52 pm

A bird, something like a robin, landed near Nicolas. He snapped at it, splaying more drool about in his wild attempt to catch it. He did, his jaw snapped down right as it had taken flight once more. A foot stood twitching out and blood dripped down his muzzle. "Tastie!" Nicolas snarled and began to eat it, not spitting out the bones, beak or feet. Having swallowed the thing whole he continued to prowl.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:57 pm

The sharp ends of the fence scratched at Andre's back as he climbed under. Once in the old junkyard he started stalking around for something he might be able to scavenge.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:56 pm

As the greenish snow fell from the infected air Draco found Sce. He sat by her looking over their territory, not much happened around here, there were the top dogs after all, or so he thought.
Chief stood up and looked down at his belly, a full belly never lasted long. He went outside where snow fell in small drops and he shuffled through the snow lazily.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:39 pm

He saw a pigeon sitting tucked inside a dresser and he hurried over and barked loudly, making it go into flight, so as it flew from the dresser, his jaws were right there waiting and he snapped them down on the bird's neck. Andre sat on a pillow, only part of his rear could fit on it, but he was comfortable anyway. He started plucking the feathers away and eating the little bit of meat.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Dog Name :: Attor
Breed :: German Shepherd
Picture :: http://www.appyhorsey.com/id40.html (at top of page)
Mutations :: blue claws,red pawpads,greenish-red eyes
Pack or Loner? :: loner
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Smelling fresh bird blood,Attor's eyes flew open. He instantly followed it until he saw another dog. He sniffed,and sniffed,and finally knew the dog's name from the scent. Andre,he thought. His head went to one side,then he brought his head back into the normal position. He moaned and mumbled,"I haven't eaten once for weeks," He paused,and looked at his ribs. "My ribs show..Hmph. It's eat or be eaten out here. No time to waste,I've got to get food one way or another!" And with that,he took off at incredible speed. He was practically a blur,yet he made not a sound.He spotted a fresh killed non-mutated hawk from the south. He immediatly began feasting on it. He was careful to swallow any feathers or beak/talon fragments,as it could kill him. Andre,He thought again. Once he was done,he dragged it in his mouth,dug a hole under cement,and placed his food in that hole,buried it,and marked his territory next to the hole.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:25 pm

Andre finished the pigeon he had caught and stood up. He started heading back toward the fence to get out of the old junkyard, ignoring the other dog. He didn't like to confront others sense when he was still young, his brother was killed by another. So Andre usually stayed away.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:32 pm

Andre is an odd name for a dog..hmm..it's not any of my business.why am I thinking about it..Attor thought. he walked over to an empty inhabited little building,found a small hole,marked his territory and slept in it.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:50 pm

Andre crawled back through under the fence, the points scratching at his back. Walking through the empty streets of the city, he thought about more food. That was all he could think of at the moment, food....
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:01 am

Attor heard a scratching sound,and got up. "Oi..What on Earth was that?" He looked around, once again seeing Andre. He walked off, then entered a little alley. He saw potato chips next to a garbage can,and licked his chops. "It's eat or be eaten out here.." and he started eating them. There was a stranger entering the alley,and Attor growled and barked,leaping at him. Attor landed onto his neck,raked his neck open,and snapped the life-giving artery. He ate and ate until he could eat no more. He dragged the half-eaten carcass onto the road,in case some other mutt would want it. He smelled a strange scent,and whined. Attor ran and ran until he found the source of the horrid odor,undisposed fur and bones from another dog. there were tiny scraps of meat still left,not even enough to feed a pup. He ran off again,growing tired.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:19 pm

Andre looked back and saw the dead and half eaten carcass of another dog. His stomach tightened and he quickly left. He was desperately hungry, but that still would not bring him to eat another dog. He would easily kill a dog without a second thought, but would not eat one even if it were to maybe save his life.

Dog Name :: Coffee
Breed :: "Liver" German Shepherd (Liver means that they are all brown. They have no other color in their genes. only different colors of brown.)
Picture ::
The Dogs of Chernobyl - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKlzoyOd1N1iods45zMMH4HWNqo8J_0tkh0mpuvXp2krXA_HHo
Mutations :: Just starting to turn the skin on her stomach, under the fur, bright orange.
Pack or Loner? :: Loner - But with her partner?
Extra :: She was being trained as a police dog in the K9 Unit with her parter, Max, when they got separated from their master and somehow found themselves in this place only a month prior.

Dog Name :: Max
Breed :: German Shepherd
The Dogs of Chernobyl - Page 2 A201072617250
Mutations :: Back Paws are starting to be a teal color
Pack or Loner? :: Loner - but with his parter?
Extra :: He was being trained as a police dog in the K9 Unit with his partner, Coffee, when they got separated from their master and somehow found themselves in this place only a month prior.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:04 pm

Dog Name :: Cato
Breed :: Chow chow akita mix
Mutations :: Bright purple tounge
Pack or loner: Loner
Extra :: Dont mess with him
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Andre started heading back to their his little dog house he uses that was made out of what was once a wine barrel. Being just outside the city, it was nice because no one hardly ever came near there. And when someone would come too close, it wasn't a good situation for anyone.

Coffee sniffed at the sidewalk, all her senses on alert. Max followed closely behind, but stayed closer to the street to sniff around in the gutters. The two parters had been trained sense they were two months old to always stick together and help one another. Right now they were trying to find some dinner. But, they are both still young and very playful and don't take most things too seriously like they should.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:13 pm

Nicolas opened his eyes, and yawned. He had to wonder what had happened. His head pounded and throat was dry. He got up and out of the greenish snow and shook his fur a little dry. Then he began prowling for more food. It wasn't long before he picked up a scent, Andre's.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Andre lay down in the wine barrel. His whole body had to actually squish itself together for him to fit in the normally large barrel, but it wasn't large for him.

Coffee perked her ears and asked, "You smell that?" Max looked up quickly and padded over to her, "Smell what?" He started sniffing at the air. Coffee answered, "It smells like a cat... Follow me!" Coffee took off running in a sprint. Max hurried behind her.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:42 pm

Attor got up and saw greenish snow,and walked outside. He saw distant houses,not too far off,but didnt want to go scavanging for food in a person's old junkyard.He growled,smelling another dog nearby. He spotted an Atroxx dog,called Nicolas. He growled and then ran in front of him,barking,his pointed teeth sparkling in the sunlight. He waited for him to lunge. He was not happy about Nicolas being on his territory. His food and Nicolas were too close to each other.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Andre fell asleep...

Coffee skid around a corner and into an old empty building and there it was, a cat sleeping on a table. Max's stomach growled furiously and he started stalking toward it. Coffee snuck up quickly, being much quicker than Max was, and lunged at the cat. It's big eyes opened and it clawed Coffee across the face, but it was too late for the cat. The fae chomped her jaws down on the cats head and just like that, it was dead. Max quickly got closer and started sniffing the now dead cat and said, "This will be good.." Coffee's tail wagged. The two partners ripped apart the dead cat and ate it hungrily.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Dog Name :: Barbas (R.I.P. my annoying friend! R.I.P! In life he was pretty annoying. He always was tackling me, and once he even almost drowned me! He was killed by...A bear T_T I know it sounds crazy, but we went camping one weekend a few years back and this bear came near our camp apparently... Barbas went CRAZY! But somehow I didn't wake up and neither did anyone else, probably because my parents snore SOO LOUD! I blame them, they are the ones who wanted to leave him chained up outside!)
Age :: 7 and 1\8 years (He was old, so I'd always call him Old Barbas)
Breed :: Irish Wolfhound
Picture :: http://www.dogbreed4u.com/sites/dogbreed4u.com/files/content-images/irish-wolfhound.jpg
Mutations :: He's a bit... Large. Ok, maybe not just a bit! He's 38 inches shoulder to paw. Kinda tall. (Can this be a mutation? Big bones? X3)
Pack or Loner? :: Loner. He's too old to be in a pack, most kick him out
Rank Wanted in Pack :: none

Shay wandered around, looking for food.

Barbas sniffed at the remains of what looked like a human. He wondered if it was his master. He remembered how much fun he had always had living with his master and her family. He sniffed at the charred body for a familiar scent./ NOPE! None. This was a stranger. He whined sadly and moved on, he might be old, starving, and half crazy but he still had enough sense NOT to eat a human!
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:04 pm

After finishing their kill, Coffee yawned loudly. Max started chuckling then went behind the counter of the place that once was a store. Coffee followed. Max laid down and closed his eyes, not saying anything else. Coffee did the same. Soon they were both asleep.

Andre smelt another dog getting closer. His eyes shot open and he fled from the barrel and turned around, snarling at a golden retriever. The retriever returned the growl and for a moment the two just stood there, sizing each other up. Then Andre launched himself like a rocket at the dog.
Andre was a Caucasian Ovcharka. His breed was bred to take down bears, large cats, and wolves to protect herds of cattle. They are very protective animals and are like a beast from hell when you get in a fight with them.
The retriever didn't know exactly what it was getting itself into. Andre rammed himself into the dog, making it fall back and slide a bit away. Then, as the retriever was down, he launched himself on top of the dog and grabbed hold of its scruff, shaking the dog, that was less than half his size, around like it was some toy.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:29 am

Barbas eventually found a little mound in the ground, he dug down near it, and discovered a small tunnel. It was probably a mole hill. He dug around some more, hoping to find something to eat and growling at other dogs who came near him. There wasn't many who were friendly these days, and the ones who aced friendly were usually just taking advantage of you.

Shay looked around warily. She was surrounded by some pretty big dogs... They all looked like they could, and would, kill her in seconds. Shay shook her head, and her ears flopped around. She couldn't be thinking things like that. Usually dogs only gathered like this when there was food, so there must be food nearby... But then why wasn't anyone eating it? Her curiosity took over, and she walked past all the other dogs until she came to huge mounds of dirt and an old Irish Wolfhound who was digging up a mole hill. She whined, and backed away a bit. He was HUGE!!! It would take about six or seven of her put together to add up to his height! she thought.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:07 am

The retriever kicked and managed to squirm its way out of Andre's grip. Andre snarled and charged the dog again, and it took off running as fast as its harmed body would allow. Andre snorted and sat back down in front of the barrel. The retriever was dripping with blood. It probably wouldn't last until morning from the way it had look.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next