Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Ship Wrecked  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Ship Wrecked  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Ship Wrecked  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Ship Wrecked  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Ship Wrecked  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Ship Wrecked  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Ship Wrecked  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Ship Wrecked  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Ship Wrecked  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Ship Wrecked

+2
Gaarać„›
Nyles
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ship Wrecked  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ship Wrecked

Post  Lunar Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:28 pm

Zoe smiled and asked Carter, "Does it look pretty?" Carter smiled wide and nodded, "Uh'huh!" "Can I sit up now?" Carter nodded. Zoe sat up and picked the shell from her forehead, handing it back to him. Carter moved over and sat in her lap and pointed at the water, "Can we fishies?" Zoe smiled and leaned her head on top of her son's and said quietly, "Not today... You can see the fish another day.."
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:54 pm

When Hei felt a little less dizzy he started to stumble back to the beach...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:10 pm

Carter leaned his head on on his mothers belly and closed his eyes, "Night Night!" Zoe smiled and held the little 2-year-old boy while he fell asleep.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:37 pm

As Hei made it back to the beach, he noticed that the sun was going down. The sky was turning a pinkish purple orange color "pretty..." Hei muttered as he fell to his knees, then lay down and drifted off to sleep. Today had been a weird day. He always slept a lot after weird days. At least he could remember that.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:29 pm

Carter was now asleep. Zoe now allowed herself to shed some tears. This all almost seemed like a dream. No, not a dream, a nightmare. What was she going to do? Now she was alone and had to raise her son without Oliver there to help her. Zoe had known Oliver sense they were young kids. They would play hide and seek at the park when in elementary school. They would hang out every day in Jr. and High school. They started dating when they were both only 13. They went to college together and had Carter soon after. But now Oliver was gone? How? It just didn't make any sense in Zoe's mind right now. The man she had always loved sense her early teen years, he was dead?
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:39 am

Hei woke up the next day, pretty happy. He decided to check if there was anyone else who still needed help, and was about to leave when he noticed the mask. It was watching him... He had dropped it on the sand before he had fallen asleep and it had molded the sand into a face. A flash of memory came to him, and he saw himself in the mirror wearing the mask and dressed in some odd clothes. Almost like the kind you see people in the army wearing.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:37 pm

Zoe opened her eyes. She didn't realize she had fallen asleep. Carter was still sleeping silently. Maybe it was just a dream? No, not a dream, a nightmare. Then she felt the sand under her again and quickly looked around with terror, and her fears were confirmed. They had ended u on this island. Oliver was dead. She was alone with her son. What now? What is she suppose to do now? Zoe felt the tears returning and fought them down before looking back down at her son's harmless face. Carter opened his eyes slightly, stretched, then rolled over the other way and slept some more.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Hei went on with these odd day dreams... Occasionally mumbling something. To an observer he would probably look as though he were in deep thought.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum