Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Kashtin and Zephyr the wolf-dog pups ADOPTED! EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Kashtin and Zephyr the wolf-dog pups ADOPTED! EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Kashtin and Zephyr the wolf-dog pups ADOPTED! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Kashtin and Zephyr the wolf-dog pups ADOPTED! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Kashtin and Zephyr the wolf-dog pups ADOPTED! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Kashtin and Zephyr the wolf-dog pups ADOPTED! EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Kashtin and Zephyr the wolf-dog pups ADOPTED! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Kashtin and Zephyr the wolf-dog pups ADOPTED! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Kashtin and Zephyr the wolf-dog pups ADOPTED! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Kashtin and Zephyr the wolf-dog pups ADOPTED!

4 posters

Go down

Kashtin and Zephyr the wolf-dog pups ADOPTED! Empty Kashtin and Zephyr the wolf-dog pups ADOPTED!

Post  Me Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:53 am

So I made the two brothers Kashtin and Zephyr before Artemis began to edit the site. Anyone remember them? I am putting them up for adoption... Although at first I am planning to have them kind of on their own, over time they'll et more used to the pack and maybe accept someone as their guardian/parent. Kashtin being the stubborn idiot he is, will most likely refuse to co-operate with the pack, but Zephyr will probably talk him into going with them, being the smarty pants he is Wink But Kashtin will most likely still be a bit un-trusting. I think I left them in one of the dens... I forget which one >_< But I'll put a link to their bio for anyone to lazy to go find it. Laughing
https://goldenbloods.rpg-board.net/t131-the-christmas-bros#12395

Last edited by Holo on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Kashtin and Zephyr the wolf-dog pups ADOPTED! Empty Re: Kashtin and Zephyr the wolf-dog pups ADOPTED!

Post  Nyles Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:53 pm

If no one else offers to be the pups "parents" :3 Echo could be... He would be more of a older brother to them but yea!
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Kashtin and Zephyr the wolf-dog pups ADOPTED! Empty Re: Kashtin and Zephyr the wolf-dog pups ADOPTED!

Post  Me Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:02 pm

TOTALLY! :3 If no one offers for like... A month, or something. Just to give everyone quite a while. Razz
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:27 am

Ill be Kashtin and u left them in the fall den
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Hmmmmmm? You mean you'll adopt Kashtin, but only him or something...? Bummer Crying or Very sad Zephyr will be lonely.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:22 am

They could get separated?
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:51 am

Yeah... Anyone can get separated. Duh sillyhead! Razz But it would besad for them to get separated... So I'm hoping they won't be. But what did ya mean by "I'll be Kashtin"? Did ya mea one of your characters was gonna adopt them Khora...?
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:24 am

Yo! I know i be missing! But heather or sherlock homles aint be me!
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Thank you Khora! either that or we should, like, combine bodies and see if people will get us right.

and never mind Holo
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Sorry you two! I was confused because Heather changed her username to "Sherlock Holmes" XD Sorry, Sorry, I have been a bumbling idiot since I got back from the hospital. I should just go Hwatu Ushh! Mad URGHH! NEVER MIND!!! TROLL DROPPINGS WOULD BE GROSS!!!!!!!
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:46 pm

Troll droppings?... Tehe... Well well well... Anywhooooo! So is someone adpoting them?
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:56 am

I guess not... You wanna wait, Blaze, or do ya jst wanna adopt them when the time comes? Lol... That sounded kinda ominous. Twisted Evil
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Blaze! Do you still want them or not? If not I'm gonna put them back up for adoption.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:06 am

Yea im good wit anything Very Happy Echo would be their adopted parent/brother... right?
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:39 pm

YUSH! Razz
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:22 pm

In the end, Belle and Echo adopted them. Hrnnnnnnn...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down