Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fire and Ashes - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fire and Ashes - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fire and Ashes - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fire and Ashes - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fire and Ashes - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fire and Ashes - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fire and Ashes - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fire and Ashes - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fire and Ashes - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fire and Ashes

+2
Me
Artemis
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fire and Ashes - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire and Ashes

Post  Lunar Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:59 pm

Dodge looked at Khora's round belly as if just realizing it was there. He almost looked shocked, "Oh.. Wow." He then smiled as big as a pup who just found out he gets to go on his first hunt. Dodge now avoided Erebus' eyes and watched Khora, "I am at your survice, my lady." He walked closer to the group and asked, "So, you need help finding others I see? I saw a few wolves before. If you follow me, I can show you where they are." Lunar whispered to Raffiel, "He seems classy."
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:09 pm

Raffiel nodded, then at the prospect of finding the others sat up with joy. "Yeah he does."

Khora's ears pulled back again, and at his words about the others she spiled with joy. "Really?! Oh yes please!" She smiled, and even heard Erebus grow excited at the prospect of finding the others. "That's great!" She proclaimed and felt her heart swirl in joy. "That would, be wonderful, are they close by?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:20 pm

"Yes they are. Follow me." Dodge began to walk in the direction he had last seen them. Lunar jumped up and ran up to Dodge and asked him, "Was an orange wolf and a blue-ish gray wolf with them?" Dodge looked at the young female and nodded, "Yes, they seemed alright." Lunar smiled, thinking to herself 'She found Jay..'. Then she asked, "Was there a red and white wolf with them?" Dodge shook his head, "No, sorry."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Khora, Erebus, and Raffiel started following. (What about Rowan?) Khora's heart sunk and Raffiel let out a small whine. "He... he wasn't?" She whispered and lowered her head in fear and sorrow. "Blaze... no not my precious Blaze...No..." Her heart sunk as she continued to follow.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Dodge glanced back at the young male who was called Raffiel, and Khora. Seeing the dissapointment he began to think that the red and white wolf was the father of the pups that were in that female's belly. He knew how it felt to grow up without a father. It wasn't a nice feeling, knowing you had no one to go to who would love you no matter what. His mother died soon after he was born. Dodge's sudden guilt made him offer, "If this red and white wolf you speak of... Blaze? If Blaze is that important, I can go search for him."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:15 pm

His words stirred hope in Khora. She smiled widly and Raffiel perked up. "He's my mate, and Raffiel's father." She looked at the others. "If you tell us where the others are headed then we'll go on ahead. I hope you wouldn't mind if-" She was cut off by Erebus who shoved himself next to her. "I join you..." His tone was menacing towards Dodge and Khora scoffed.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:10 pm

Dodge stopped walking and turned to face the others. He looked at Khora and Erebus for a long moment. Deciding, he shrugged and explained, "The other are that way. You'll see a ditch if you just keep walking in this dirrection. They are about two tree lengths away from that." Then he added a moment later, "Khora, I think you should just go back with your pack and get your rest. Erebus can come if he'd like." Dodge now turned his gaze to Erebus, his face emotionless.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Khora huffed, "Fine whatever. Good luck and please tell him the time is soon if you find him." She added the last part quietly so only he heard and started to lead the others that way.

Erebus watched them go before turning to Dodge with a 'what are you doing here?' face. "Of all the times-- why are you even here Dodge!?"

(Gonna start color)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Lunar followed Khora. Dodge smirked and turned to look at Erebus, "Erebus, you should know about me well enough to know my curiosity, already. The question should be, Why are you here?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:23 pm

Erebus laughed, the others gone now to give them privacy. "Why else have I gone to other packs? I ruin them for fun. This pack though..." He drifted off, his gaze following after the others. "They're a tough bunch, I'm tempted to simply move on." After a second of thought he snapped back to reality. "Besides, its no fun to ruin a sad pack. Gotta gett'em when they're all happy and uppity."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:31 pm

"Your still the same Erebus I met so long ago." Dodge started walking, "But that is where me and you simply are nothing alike, my friend. I don't attach myself to what I'm after. I'm always after something different. But, I'm not sure what I want here. Maybe just a nice alliance with this pack.. Maybe I'll learn something. Or maybe I wont get anything out of this pack at all. Secrets are the best to have, though..." Then he stopped walking and turned to face Erebus, "And if you get in my way... Your little rumors and petty stories should be enough to tell you what will happen."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Erebus growled with annoyance. "Right, well I'll tell them just the same about you. Who will they believe? The wolf that's been here longer or the new guy?" He inwardly thought though that they just might take Dodge's word over his. Lunar was highly suspicous of him, and Raffiel, Khora, Blaze, Holo, Rowan, and Jay would all take her side on things if it came down to it. Raffiel had some memory of what he did to him but... No stop thinking like that. Its time you hurried up and did this!
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Dodge shook his head, "No, no, my friend. Your not understanding. I am not one to ruin someone else's fun. Do what you want with this pack. Just stay out of my way or else you will be begging to the stars in the sky that I was never born."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:57 pm

Erebus glowered at him and then suddenly got up. "Come on, lets look for that wolf. Khora would be pretty upset if we didn't. Trust me when I say you don't want an upset, expecting healer named Khora." He shuddered at a memory of her attacking him over Raffiel, he was expecting her to poison him next time she got the chance for weeks.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Dodge rolled his eyes and sunk down behind a burnt tree, doing what he does best; disapearing. He stalked through the burned wood that surrounded them, stepping on the soft ash lightly to make sure no prints here left. "It's this way, Erebus."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:04 pm

The large black wolf jumped up and over. His red paws making a heavy indent in the soft ash. As he looked at Dodge's he wasn't shocked to see how little there was of his prints. But he huffed, "Show-off..." Under his breath and followed.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:13 pm

Dodge now stood up straight and took off in a sprint. He knew where to go. He remembers when he had smelt the large group of unfamiliar wolves that all scattered different way. Now he knew the scents of the wolves already found, he just needed to follow the scent or scents of the wolves yet to be found.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:20 pm

Erebus grunted, and then quickly picked up the pace. He dodged here and there and then leaped up and over a tree, he could just faintly pick out Blaze's scent in the whole wrekage. "This way!" He said and sprinted off in the different direction from Dodge.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:25 pm

Dodge skid to a stop and turned around, running after Erebus to catch us, "You caught his scent?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:27 pm

Rowan fallowed. (i guess)
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:29 pm

Erebus nodded, "Yes I did."

Raffiel looked at Rowan. "You feeling alright?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:31 pm

Lunar walked up next to Khora and asked her, "What do you think about this new wolf? You think we should trust him?" Dodge caught up to Erebus after a few moments.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:46 am

"Jay... Help please. I barely know where I'm going due to my... Issues..." he said, and shoved even harder until Holo was at least standing. "NOW! I smell... Khora and Lunar no mistake that way. Erebus and an unfamiliar one a bit off of them. Umm..." he inhaled deeply as the wind blew in his direction. "Raffiel and Rowan that way, near Khora and Lunar to. They must have met up and-" he suddenly crumpled "AGH! HOLO! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BITE ME!!! BY THE STARS THAT HURT!!!" he barked. Holo sat down, grinning triumphantly. "I'm not going... Not towards that scent. Everyone's in danger, but they're strong. For once I'm playing the coward." Amparo looked confused. He hated it when people talked to him as if he could hear. He so wished he could. But he could usually smell some ones mood. Holo's was determined, angry, scared, and worried. Maybe a few other things... "Whatchya worried 'bout Holo? Yoi're always so brave and confident!" He muttered. "Jay? Can you do something...?" He waited for a response. He had kinda worked out a system. Bite on the nose for no, and a nip on the ear for yes. Something like that... His memory was horrible... "Yes or no?" he asked her.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:27 am

(Erebus can't find him until Blaze posts!!! GRRRR)

Khora led the way, scent coming into her senses. "HOLO! JAY!" She exclaimed and picked up the pace towards them.

"I don't know.... Erebus doesn't like him so that's either a good or horrible sign." Raffiel whispered to Lunar and then picked up the pace after Khora.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:00 pm

Jay nodded yes. "What do u need done?" she mouthed so he coukd at least guess.

Rowan looked up from the ground. "No, I need to see Jay. Know she's al......" he cut off as he barely picked up her scent. "JAY!!" he barked.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next