Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Zombie Apocalypse

+3
Gaara愛
HiddenFaith
Lunar
7 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 13 Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Post  Me Sat May 12, 2012 11:04 am

Casey started to leave as one of the people ran forwards, dragging another behind her. "I- I'm difffferent! S-s-sssorry if sc-sca-scare!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu May 31, 2012 6:49 am

"Come on, Dyven!" Spring had shouted over her shoulder just before one of the seemingly zombies had talked. This caught her off guard. Spring stopped running, picked up a broken metal pipe, and held a firm grip on it, ready to attack any of the zombies. "Which one said that," she asked herself wearily.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:51 pm

Casey held up a hand that was missing a few fingers. "Ummm... Me. Please don't kill. Need find friend Jenny." (Using a phone is hard)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:22 am

Athena coughed a few ragged times before looking at the zombies before them. "Why did you stop...?" She asked Spring, then looked at Casey. Blinking a few times to be certain. "Did that zombie just.... speak?" Shock and fear took her. If they were smart enough to speak now... Well what hope did any survivors have? What hope did they have!?
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:41 am

Spring staggered backwards, her eyes wide. "Yes," her voice choked out.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:50 am

Full Name: Natalie Morrigan
*Call name: Natalie
*Age:(no younger than 16 unless its a baby or small child with a mother) 27
*City or Farm?: City
Looks: A brunette, she has very intense, fierce eyes. Her hair has been cut short crudely by her own katana. She wears a white blouse and black pants with dress shoes. It seems she was caught in the apocalypse during her work.
She has a sheathed katana slung over her shoulder.
Family/Relationship?: They're not with her. She doesn't give a shit about them either, after everything they've done.
*Specialty: (Shooting, cooking, scouting, entertain, Science, fighting, annoying, etc.) Melee weapons- she wields a katana as a default weapon.
Sniping - she leans towards scoped weapons if given a choice of ranged weapons. She relies heavily on her katana more, though.
Sarcasm- Oh, boy.
*Weakness: (Blood, Killing, any allergies, family, significant other, animals, storms, clumsy, etc.) Axe-crazy. When she starts chopping, she won't stop.
History: Nothing much. Just that her parents didn't give a shit about her and were more concentrated on her younger brother, who upped and left like the little shit he is. For years, she'd toiled to make ends meet, but they never appreciated her.
Other: she'll laugh maniacally sometimes when she's hacking away at stuff.
Joker
Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:58 am

(Sweet, another city. Though I get the feeling the farm is gonna get ignored now.)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:10 am

HiddenFaith wrote:(Sweet, another city. Though I get the feeling the farm is gonna get ignored now.)

(Well, Farms are a bit...how do I put it? Filled with cows. And in most moovies, farms are as crowded as an empty farm. Oh wait.)
Joker
Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:25 am

"Ahahahahahahahahahaha!! Die, you worm-infested meatbags! I hope you prefer metal over brains! DIE AGAIN, SLUGDOGS!" Natalie swung her katana in clean, precise slashes, even at her frenzied state, cutting down the zombies in her path. In no time at all, the entire departmental store was cleared out from the undead, which all lay on the floor, some twitching.

Natalie straightened up, wiping a bead of sweat from her brow. She slashed the air in two precise cuts, cleaned the guts and blood off the blade with her fingers and sheathed the blade behind her back. "Blasted scum." She spat on the ground, and began to rummage through the foodstock.

The doors of the departmental store slid open, and the bell rang with a cheerful "ding-dong". Natalie walked out, carrying a plastic bag full of foodstuff. A zombie, turned at the door bell, and started towards Natalie at a sprint. It made is as far as her sword's length, before it was decapitated and shoved aside. Natalie walked on, a plastic bag in one hand and a sword in another. The empty scabbard thumped on her back in tandem with her steps.
Joker
Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:28 am

Dyven caught up with Spring. "Im gonna kill every bloody thing gets in my way!!!!" He stopped and caught a breath. "Next stop is going to be an armory or a surplus store. Im almost out!" He brushed his hair out of his eyes. Sweat beads rolled down his face.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:43 am

Athena coughed a few times, still staring at Casey with weary eyes. "Lets just kill the thing!" She suggested through coughs. Tilting her head, she looked back at Dyven. "What do you think we should do?" Athena asked.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:10 am

Casey looked sadly at them. "Don't kill... I know food. Where Jenny? Want Jenny. She ran... Understand?" she tilted her head and an ear fell off.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:40 pm

Dyven looked around. "Give it a chance." He looked at the Zombie. "Show us food!" he ordered.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:18 pm

"Knock knock? Hello?" Natalie called out at the empty streets. "Hey! If there are any survivors left in this shithole, please respond!" Natalie unsheathed her sword, placing the plastic bag on the ground. "I have food and stuff to fulfill your daily nutritional supplement and what else." She looked down at her bloodied blouse. "And probably your grandmama's guts, too." She struck the flat of the katana on a metal railing, creating a ringing sound. "Hey! Survivors who can hear this, please respond! This is Natalie Morrigan speaking, and it would really be good for all of us if you could at the very least tell me where your position is."

A stray zombie lurched towards her. Natalie pushed it aside into a wall. It struck its head and slumped down, lying still. With a swipe, she bisected the next zombie. She brought the edge down once more, decapitating the torso.

Groaning when there was insufficient response, Natalie picked up the bag and started off, but kept on calling out for survivors. "Hey! HEEEEEYYY! You know, this is a perfect time for a "If I were the last man on earth" pick up line for you single men! I don't know about ladies though!"
Joker
Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:49 pm

Casey smiled, and started going back the way she had come. Towards the house with her supplies.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:12 am

"I just don't trust it!" Athena said, and then looked back at the others. "You really want to follow a zombie!? What if it leads us to a horde!" Her throat cracked as she stood on the rails of the train tracks. "Come on, be reasonable!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:54 pm

"Then It's my life not your's at risk." he said and ran after the zombie. He looked at all the buildings. His hair was swaying in the wind. covering his eyes at times.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:06 pm

Spring shook her head, "I'm not following. I'm getting to that green house." She grumbled something under her breath, looking at the remaining few zombies and started toward them.

Jake, the man who had been hiding under the car, heard a faint voice asking for survivors. He forced himself over onto his stomach, his shirt and the dirt from the ground was sticking to his open wound. Dragging himself out from the car, he looked around for the person who was yelling as he used the car to help him stand, but saw no one. "Hello?!" he called out.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:35 pm

Macey didn't check to see if anyone was following her. She doubted they were. She easily found the house, and stopped at the door. Something had closed it. "Wind...?" she guessed aloud.

Last edited by Holo on Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:33 pm

Crap, come on guys! We can't split up! No! The thoughts ran through Athena's head as she watched the two run off in separate directions. One after a talking zombie and the other towards a greenhouse with zombies in between. Which one do I follow? And something told her that Spring could do it, she could make it. But Dyven and the zombie, she had no idea. I'll make sure this doesn't kill him... Athena thought, and limped after him.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:56 pm

Spring dodges the grasps of one of the zombies, and smashed the stone she still had in her hand into the second zombie's head. She took off running with her backpack over her shouders toward the greenhouse. She didn't have weapons, so at the moment she was trying to just outrun the previous zombie, headed straight toward the building that had the greenhouse.

Jake listened for an answer from the person he had heard before, but heard nothing in response. "Hey! I'm here!" he cupped his hands over his mouth in attempt to make his voice louder.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:08 am

Dyven Stood behind the zombie. As it opened the door, he ducked, but nothing came out.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:19 am

Spring watched as the building got closer and closer, beginning to get out of breath.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:44 am

Macey walked through the door, into the house. She pointed to her pile of bags she had left, and then put a finger to her lips. "Quiet while I look. Maybe danger..." she rasped, and crept into the next room. She explored the house once more, and when she opened the door to the room farthest back she found a head. She picked it up by the hair, and spun it around so she could see the face. She gasped, and screamed "JENNY!! YOU BIT ME!!"

Last edited by Holo on Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:53 am

Athena managed to catch up to the two, panting hard from having to climb down the tracks. She didn't know how the teenager did it, all that stamina. She wasn't all that much older but still... Another coughing fit took her, making her bend over in pain, back arching in an odd way. When it was over, Athena looked up at the room and to her surprise there was a pile of bags and supplies. "So it wasn't lying."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum