Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Zombie Apocalypse

+3
Gaarać„›
HiddenFaith
Lunar
7 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 15 Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Post  Me Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:50 pm

Hank had finally talked himself into entering the lobby of the building. Now he was just staring out of the glass windows. 'What if I get killed?' he starts to chew on his lip, and almost bites all the way through it when he hears a car alarm go off in the distance. "Who knew zombies were into crime?" he says jokingly, and takes a few hesitant steps toward the door. 'I guess now's better than never. If I learned anything from watching The Walking Dead, it's that zombies go to sound. The alarm might keep them distracted long enough for me to sneak past. No way in hell am I putting guts all over myself to disguise my scent! If they smell me, I'll just run for it.'
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:39 pm

Jake heard the car alarm. Maybe he was crazy, but he almost immediate broke out into another sprint, trying to find the street where the sound was coming from. Maybe there was actually another person there. After a while of jogging toward the sound, he realized that if there was another person there, they probably wouldn't be too welcoming of a man wearing an orange prison jumpsuit. The young man spotted a clothing store just across the street and slipped silently into it. Jake's vision was nearly gone when he stepped into the dark building, his eyes far from being adjusted. He couldn't see the zombies in the building, but he could hear them shuffling around none-the-less. Fearlessly, he ducked down some and crept his way to the mens clothing, grabbed a pair of jeans and a light grey T-shirt and began to change his clothes as silently as he could.
Having changed into his new clothing and his eyes having adjusted to the darkness for the most part, Jake examined his surroundings to make sure he wasn't going to be in any immediate danger. He seemed to have gone undetected by the monsters roaming around the store. Then he heard what sounded like a rack of clothes falling over, and he ducked down immediately, hiding. He could hear the brain-dead zombies moving toward the other side of the store, where the sound came from, and he took a much needed deep breath. Jake stood up carefully, picking up his axe as well, and began to head back toward the exit.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:20 am

Athena coughed, clenching her gut as she wretched in pain over the railing. One more cough and it all came out, a sick squealching sound being made as the disgusting mixture made contact with the sidewalk a good three stories down. She grimaced, feeling weak on her knees before stepping back from the railing, fearful of following the once contents of her stomache down. "Darn flu." She muttered, wiping the corners of her lips. The once proud and strong principal leaned against the brick wall of the rooftop access room, panting hard as she felt more and more of herself shut down internally, leaving her grasp of control for forever. And then she moaned, loud and long, her body shaking terribly in spastic fits. "I am so sorry... I couldn't protect you all. I couldn't-" a rattle came from within and then she grew still.
And then she shook, a hiss coming from her chest before suddenly Athena Kate Lawson lurched up and gripped the railing, knuckles white as snow as her long black hair fell around her, dirty and sick. "I can't- No!" She struggled, trying to regain some portion of herself before it was gone. "Noooahhhhhhh!" She gritted her teeth, feeling her body changing against her will, systems shut down and body go limp. A deep set moan escaped past her lips, once plump and beautiful. The principal was gone, replaced by a monster. And the horn honking far off in the distance was attracting her attention. Standing firmly on her feet for the first time in weeks, the woman jumped down and ran swifter then natural, reborn anew as a monster. And thriving upon it.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:59 am

Harold, looked around for a place where he could hide until the heat died down, but unfortunately with the car alarm he set off, it seemed as if all the living dead in the area were interested with this portion of the city. He spotted a clothing store in the distance and was thinking about running there when a zombie lunged in front of his view. He instinctively lifts his crowbar protecting him from the zombies bite... This time.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:26 pm

Hank slipped through the small crack in the door and glanced around before hurrying down the side walk. 'You never know. Some people might still have cars! What if they hit me?'
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:33 pm

Jake ducked out through the door ad immediately he could hear the alarm again. Looking around, he noticed that this street was still basically empty. He had a find some better weapons, and quick, but he did not know this city well enough to now where to find some. With that alarm going off, these streets would all surely be full not too long from now. His dark eyes looked around for some clue of what to do...
Surely if there were any people on the street with the car, they were goners by now, so he gave up that idea. He looked up at the sky, then thought of a rooftop. All the commotion was going on in the streets, but on the rooftops? He ducked himself into a deserted alleyway and began looking for a way up.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:22 pm

Harold threw the zombie back and swung his crowbar, stabbing it into the things head. As it fell he heard a groan behind him and he quickly turned to see seven more zombies shuffling towards him. He pulled his crowbar out of the dead zombies head, turn and ran to a hotel. He ran through its double doors, and placed his crowbar in them to hold the zombies off for a while. He looked into the darkness of the hotel lobby, seeing only some movement in the darkness.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:21 am

The zombie that once was Athena turned a corner, right on her heels, and spotted a man with a crowbar fighting off several others of her now kin. As he killed yet another and fled into some large building and shut the doors behind her, Athena dashed toward the door, ramming her clawed hands against it. But it wouldn't budge more than a few inches. Hissing with frustration, Athena twirled around and dashed to the first opening she could find. A small window that she had to trudge and force and growl her way through. Landing in a heap on the other side, Athena groaned in pain, crawling on all fours as glass dug into her body, stuck in the rags she wore.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:41 pm

(Woooohoooo zombie OCs!)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:53 pm

Jake climbed in through a window into a dark room. It seemed to be a nursery room of some sort, considering there were baby toys and a crib off in the corner, and the walls were painted bright with little baby animals all over them. Jake walked out of the room and came to the realization that he had entered an apartment. Even better, it was an empty apartment, and there were water bottles and food! The young man dropped to his knees and tore at the plastic that held the water bottles together, snatching up a bottle and drinking it thirstily. He fell back, sitting down on the kitchen floor of the apartment as he began to laugh, hardly believing it.
Then it came to mind that someone else must be, or must have been living here. They could be back at any moment... Jake stood up and began to look through the drawers. He found a single pistol with only a few bullets left in the magazine. He wandered around the apartment until he found the bathroom, then carefully pulled the bandage off of the deep cut in his left side. He cleaned out the cut with the water from the bottle, then held a towel to it to try and stop the bleeding.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:17 am

Hank had already walked a few blocks when he saw the first zombie. As far as he could tell it hadn't seen him, and he attempted to slowly and quietly make it around the corner a few feet from him. He had just made his way into the shadows of an alley when he felt something touch his ankle. He spun around and sighed in relief when he saw it was just a cat. He bent down to pick it up, he'd always liked cats well enough. Then his brain came up with another of it's crazy ideas. What if it was a zombie cat? Could other animals get the disease? Even if it wasn't infected, what if it meowed or made some other noise? "I'm so sorry." he whispered, and quickly slit the cats throat. It made a strange muted gurgling sound as it died, and he bit his lip. It hadn't actually done anything to hurt him. 'Not yet. But it could have. Better safe than sorry.' he thought, more to make himself feel better than to justify his actions.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:45 am

Harold jumped as he heard a thud in the room to his left, he quickly readied his knife and started moving to the right of the lobby, keeping an eye out for any danger and keeping his ears open for the motions of anything around him.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:04 pm

Jake gently peeled the towel from his wound, just to see that the bleeding still hadn't ended. He was beginning to feel rather weak from the amount of blood loss he experienced today. The young man moved to the kitchen and picked up his things, his wound now unprotected with a bandage, checked to make sure one last time that the pistol he found was loaded, then headed to the door and stepped out. He closed the door softly, trying to not make any noise, then froze as he heard the cocking of a shotgun.
Joanne stood in the hallway, her feet planted firmly on the ground and aiming her shotgun at the strange man, the barrel of her gun only inches from his head. "Put your bag down," she ordered in a demanding, but quiet voice. She watched as he moved the bag off his shoulders and dropped it to the ground. Joanne was a short girl with dirty blonde hair, pulling back in a bun.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:36 pm

A light gurgle escaped the female zombie as she crawled into the lobby, sniffing the air in the near pitch black of the room for the survivor she was aware of somewhere in here. A faint stirring in her gut instantly made her hide behind a desk, before her body was racked with sickly coughs.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Harold looked around the dark as he heard coughing, he quickly felt behind him and was able to grasp a fallen lamp, he took it and threw it to the area near the door where it was brighter.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:14 pm

Hank had made it to the small grocery store about fourteen blocks from his apartment building. He hoped it hadn't been completely looted by now. The doors were not in good shape. The glass had been broken out in some places, and they no longer automatically opened when he stepped in front of them. He stepped inside the store and headed straight for the counter to check if the cameras still worked. That would make it easier to check the store for danger.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:16 pm

Joanne watched Jake fiercely. "Step away from the door." He obeyed. Joanne stepped to the door and opened it, pushing the door open fully with her foot as she picked up his backpack from the floor and tossed it into the room. "Give me my gun back." He obeyed again, of course.
Jake didn't have much choice here. Joanne took the gun and stepped into her apartment, still watching him. Just as she went to shut the door, Jake moved forward and stuck his foot in the door. Joanne hissed angrily and swung the door open sticking the shotgun at him once more. "Back up, now."
Jake smirked and said in a serious but hushed tone, "You won't kill me."
"Better think about then again, kid."
"If you shoot me dead right now, you must be suicidal because you will have rung the dinner bell for every monster in the area."
Joanne frowned and grabbed Jake by his shirt and pulled him into the apartment, shoving him into the living room. "Sit," she demanded.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 pm

The shattering of the glass that comprised of a decent portion of the lamp did little to startle Athena, but it did make her more alert. This survivor was panicked, she could smell it. Sweat was oozing off of his body in troves, and she cracked a sickly smile before crawling around the desk on the other side in the dark and inched towards him, able to pick out his location based on his smell. And his heartbeat.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:49 am

Harold cursed softly to himself as his plan brought not but more action from the other side of the door, he turned his focus back to the other areas of the lobby and quickly though of an idea, he grabbed a spare cloth and his canteen and tied the canteen to his arm as a sort of bite shield, though it most likely would not last more than one bite from these creatures.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:54 pm

As far as Hank could see, the store was safe. The lights wouldn't come on in some places, so he wasn't sure about those areas. 'I'll just avoid them.' he thought, and grabbed a couple bags and some things from the counter and shelves around the counter before walking off to where he thought the food was.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:46 pm

Slinking through the shadows, Athena closed in on Harold, a light growl escaping her mouth without consulting her about it first. When she was a good ten meters away, the light reflecting off his dented canteen instantly caught her attention. The bright, flicking light was tantalizing. Instinct took over, and she leapt forward with a deafening roar, teeth clamping down right on the 'bite shield' and she tore at it.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:06 pm

Harold felt something rip into his bite shield he lashed out with his dagger and then aimed a Spartan kick towards where the hip would be in hopes of disabling the creature.

(Lol, check names Faith ^-^ )
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:07 pm

(Oops, fixed it.)

The zombie gave a sharp growl and wrenched it's head back, taking the top portion of the canteen with her and attempted to dodge the dagger. The first evade was successful, but the longer reaching leg made contact with her body. But not with the hip, rather with the face. A sick squelching sound bursted into life as his heel dug deeper in and she fell backwards onto the ground with a groan. But her body, while it felt pain, didn't feel it quite the same like a living person. It didn't make her stop or cower away like most, it made her angrier. Rolling back onto her hands and feet, the once principal and survivor crawled forward with gritted teeth and gave a warning growl for Hank to dare try anything like that again.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Harold felt his canteen, and looked in the direction of the growling zombie. "A gift from my friend as he lay dying in my arms, now ruined by your teeth." Harold's anger being obviously portrayed in his voice. "You, my friend are one unlucky person." He cracked his knuckles, a sickening crunching noise coming from each as if bones were being ground. A smile flashed over his face and he put his weapon away, he then held out his hand, "Come here friend, I promise I won't kick you anymore."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Instantly Athena was confused, gazing at the offered palm with clouded blue eyes. A low growl came from her throat, some sense of hers warning her that his intentions were truly friendly. So she crawled backwards, trying to slip into the shadows to attack again. Her hunger was growing.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum