Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

The Frostback Mountains War redo

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 2 Empty Re: The Frostback Mountains War redo

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:12 pm

Jacylen looked down at his hand and stared until she shook him off. She sheathed her sword and looked around in anger. "My elk." She said, her mind was rather preoccupied and she turned to the elk. The buck was almost done being skinned.

Dalivite snorted. "Well I'm fighting in a war. What do you expect." He snorted. "And what happened to you? Go diving in lava?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 2 Empty Re: The Frostback Mountains War redo

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:17 pm

Ashlynn rolled her eyes. "No I was trapped up here," she growled and her hair fell forward. It was as red as her eyes. Her skin was a dark tan.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:20 pm

It was then that it clicked to Dalivite just what she was. "DE- DE- DEMON!" He stammered in a yell and fell right out of his bar stool. He shuffled to his feet and ran out of the tavern in a hurry towards Jacylen. "DEMON!" He screamed.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Tokage hissed as she shook his hand off. "YOU TOOK SOME OF MY SCALES OFF! BE MORE CAREFUL PLEASE, EVEN I AM NOT INVINCEABLE!" He turned his hand into a human-looking one and examined the cuts, completely forgetting his follower.

Crona watched the boy with green hair get distracted, and took the chance to leave. He silently hopped to the next tree, and the next and so on until he was far away, then fell asleep in his little shelter.

"Sorry for yelling, but ya coulda asked me to let go or something..." His red eyes seemed to become darker at the sight of blood, and he lapped it up out of his cupped hand. "Stars! That's the closest thing I've had to food for days! I only have some cider left from a village a while ago."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:39 pm

Ashlynn got up and walked out. "Wow, Dwarves are sensitive around us. So the rumors are true."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Tokage turned his hand back to a lizard claw, then heard someone scream "demon" and looked a bit annoyed. "DO I SERIOUSLY HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT AGAIN!? FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME I'M NOT A FRINKIN' DEMON!! WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE GET THESE IDEAS?" he screamed angrily, thinking they were referring to him.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Jacylen looked from the boy to the screaming Dwarven prince. Her eyebrows furrowed together and she stared from one to another. Dalivite ran right up to Jacylen and tugged on her elbow, that was how high he could reach on her, and pointed into the tavern. "DE-DE-DEMON!" He screamed and began to look like nothing more then a large child. "Prince..." She sighed, and pulled him off of her.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:02 am

Ashlynn was five feet from the Elf and Dwarf. "And the sad part is that I haven't even changed yet," she smiled and there were perfect white teeth.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:02 am

"Oh... You weren't talking about me? OK! That's good. Now, why are you so scared of a demon? My family used to have a friend who was a demon, but some priest came and killed him. We were so sad... That guy had been such a good neighbor!!"

(Sorry late post)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:05 am

Ashlynn growled at the thing and her teeth sharpend. Her eyes brighter.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:13 am

Tokage saw Ashlynn and grinned. "Hey! I think I've seen you before! Have you ever been to Eriu? I saw someone just like you! We talked a lot and helped me feel better about being in strange places. She disappeared one day to. It seems everyone around me tends to disappear eventually."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:26 am

Ashlynn growled more, "No, that was my sister. She's nicer than me." She looked at the Dwarf and changed her teeth back. "I live to serve those who need me and frighten those who don't."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:30 am

"Well I think I need you... I'm pretty much lost!" he exclaimed, then turned to the dwarf. "And how come you're scared of a demon? Demon's are nice... Well, sometimes. I'm sorry to say, and mean no offensse by it but sometimes demons are as greedy as a magpie and just plain horrible. It usually depends how they were raised though..."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:35 am

Dalivite shuddered. "Demon spawn! Foul creature and monstrosity that preys on mortal souls. Tormentors of the innocent and defilers of the light!" He shouted in horror. "Shadows that trick children into following them to doom."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:40 am

She laughed, "I don't steal children, and im nicer than who is trying to kill you. Im doing you a favor and not making you pa—" another deamon crashed into her. Teeth sank into her ams and claws ripped at her chest. She turned and fought back. The other one lunged for the Dwarf but was caught by a chain. It brought him back ashlynn who killed it. She was panting. Her claws formed to fingers and her teeth were blunt again. A wound was open on her temple but healed over.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:50 am

Dalivite's eyes were wider then what should have been possible. He took a step back, and then drew sword. "What is going on!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:55 am

Tokage looked shocked. "Assassin?" he guessed. "Darn, you kill fast..."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:58 am

Ashlynn spit out blood. "That one was after you. There are more coming." She left, but a note apeared in his hand. "It would be wise to hire me."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:02 am

"Who...? Me or him?" Tokage asked, and nodded his head towards Dalivite
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:04 am

Dalivite looked down and then growled with anger. "I don't deal with Demons!" He yelled and looked at Jacylen. "You gonna come with me to the capital?" He asked her, and she nodded. "I'll protect you with life." She said roughly and the two carried the elk to the platoon in the tavern, hardly skinned and left the fort by foot towards the huge hulking mountains.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:10 am

Ashlynn growled at his stubornness. She knew that this was a no pay job and sat on top of the tavern. She continually smelled for any signs of other deamons.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:37 am

Tokage went after Ashlynn. "So are you gonna just follow him and stuff anyway...?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:44 am

"Yes," she hissed. "I was assigned to him wether he likes it or not. Both God and Satan aggreed that he should live as long as possible." She sniffed the air again. "Im the most experienced and have killed many of deamonds protecting him sinve brith."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:46 am

(Is that just typos...?)
"I see... That's really cool! I don't really know what I did since birth. I had... Issues..." Tokage said, and balanced on his tail. "If you want I can help you... I'm going to be here a while anyway to restock my supplies I can just go in there and keep any eye out for suspicious people and try to distract them... I could also do something like have my lizard follow him, though that might be troublesome because of the goo... No nevermind. No lizard. He would cause trouble."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:03 pm

Dalivite shivered. "I hate demons." He complained and Jacylen nodded. "All dwarfs fear them, some even say they live in the caves where soldiers fell in battle. Slowly feeding on the innocent souls as they torment them." He shivered once again. "Anyways. I have a friend who might get us a ride into the mountains. Its a long walk and I need you fit for battle." He said and pointed at the mountains. "I'd say... thirty miles to the Capital outskirts. Another ten to get to the war room...." He estimated. The capital city was in the near summit of the tallest mountain. The top was actually open, an eruption long long ago before the dwarfs were building underground had blown the top clean off, leaving a shaft of light and sky to flow down into the city. Of course they had added a ways of keeping rain and unwanted visitors out now, but before the city would flood every time it rained.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next