Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Star Treck  - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Star Treck  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Star Treck  - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Star Treck  - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Star Treck  - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Star Treck  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Star Treck  - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Star Treck  - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Star Treck  - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Star Treck

3 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Star Treck  - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Treck

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:58 pm

T'Pol smiled when he talked, and listened to every word he said. She smiled here and there, nodded once in a while. And made a small comment for clarification as he told her his story.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:15 pm

"I joined Starfleet because I didn't want to tarnish the record of the Vulcan Science Academy. Me and my father haven't talked for seventeen years since. I graduated in 2258 and taught for a while. Then I decided to go on missions. So here I am in 2260. You?" He looked down at his hands and back up to T'Pol.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:39 pm

T'Pol brushed back her hair and then began her story. "I was born in 2232 on Vulcan." She said. "I was in the Vulcan Ministry of Security at a young age..."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:47 pm

Spock was intriged about T'Pol. He sat still.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:09 pm

"I later joined the Vulcan High Command 's Science Council on the star ship Seleya. I was the Deputy Science Officer under Captain Voris. I was switched to another star ship later on and was serving as the science officer with eighty-eight humans. Out maiden voyage was to safely return a Klingon to their empire. I served on it for ten years. Three years in... some complications arised with the High Command and I quit to join Starfleet. Been a member ever sense."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:13 pm

"It takes a lot to get into the Vulcan High Council." He slammed his good hand down on the table next to them. "If we would have stayed we could have saved our mothers. Found a cure faster. Let the other planets know too." He bowed his head in shame for his illogical choise to join Starfleet and not go to the VSA. He regreted not going home sooner, not listening to his inner self, being half human.

Falti took Tuvoc and tested him some. He was above what she had thought and asigned him to the bridge. He nodded and relieved the liuetenant and sat down updating the weaponry again. There would need to be a few stops to get new ones but so far he was done. "Weapons are updated and fixed sir," he called.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:44 am

T'Pol was slightly shocked at his reaction. "The Vulcan High Council.... It's not as good as it seems. There's many rules and restrictions that don't comply with the ever changing times." She said and looked at him with sympathy. "Hey..." In a soft voice. "We wouldn't have gotten to your mother without this star ship or Starfleet. There was nothing being in the High Command could have done to make this better." She placed a hand on his shoulder in comfort.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:12 am

Spock took a deep breath and nodded. He placed a hand on top of her shoulder. He was looking into her eyes. Her deep brown made him realize that his mom's were the same.

Falti was talking to Sarek, Spock's father. She nodded and he left. She sat in her chair, took a deep breath, then pressed the ensigna. A clicking sound went off. "Lieutenint Spock to the bridge," she spoke mindlessly looking out the veiw screen.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:53 pm

T'Pol stared back at his eyes, amazed by the deep intensity within them, her hands were tingling, she opened her mouth to say something. "Spock-" She was cut short by Falti's broadcast across the whole ship. She closed her mouth, took back her hand and looked away, a mask of logic and no emotion shrouding her face once again. "It seems you must go." She said, voice tight and cold. She didn't mean to suddenly close off. It was instinct.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:20 pm

Spock nodded, "We shall continue this, I sence?" he asked standing up. He walked out. The doors closed with a swish behind him. He walked into the elevator and changed. He left the nicely folded robes in a secret compartment. "You called Captain,"

"Your father want to talk to you," she pointed to a door.

"Thank you," he walked away and entered the room.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:25 pm

T'Pol nodded, got up and sat down at her bed in contemplation.

Phlox ran around tending the sick, three more had died from this unknown ailment and Phlox was about to loose his mind with all the moans of pain. The stench of blood filled sickbay and he held his head in confusion. "SILENT!" He demanded to them all. "I MUST THINK IF I AM TO CURE YOU!" The doctor looked around, silence had fallen at his first word. "Good..." He said, calming down some.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:03 pm

Spock looked at his father. "What is it that you need to talk about?"

"You have suffered greatly. Tell me where you were, for I did not see you at your mothers body."

"I walked in as she died, I couldn't bear it any longer," he replied plainly.

"Where were you?" his father pressed.

"You don't need to know everything," Spock pressed. He started to leave, but his father grabbed his collar and used the mind-meld on him. He closed his eyes and Spock did too. Images started to flow as it showed him walking into T'Pol's room with the clothing. Them telling stories, and laughing. Then the time where T'Pol was cut off from Falti.

"Stop," Spock voiced, "STOP!"

His father stepped away and waved for him to leave.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:45 am

O.O' )

T'Pol fought in and out of a depressing cycle of thoughts. "Mother...." She whispered, the image of T'Les before the infection, healthy, strong, a little to strict, but always understanding when it was logical. T'Pol's heart grew heavy as she picked her again with the virus, her skin, the blood, how weak and feeble she had become. Shaking her head, T'Pol banished such thoughts from her head and took a sip of the cold green tea.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:24 am

(I meant smiling!!! SMILING!!!! Gosh heatherfeather hope you can spell today!)

Spock hastilly walked out of the room. "Captain, since you have not yet chosen a commanding officer I will submit my candacy." He watched as the female thought for two seconds.

"Accepted Commander Spock," she nodded and watched as he walked to the elevator and heard the swish of the doors close.

Spock took the robes out and walked to his quarters. He set them down and looked at himself. What did T'Pol want to say? I wonder why she wanted to help me? I didn't mean to sit out there for so long. Something told me to stay.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:31 pm

"Captian...." Phlox said, calling her over the intercom. "Please report to sickbay right away."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Falti aknowledged and left. She stood up and walked out. She enyered the elevator and got off on the third floor. She walked into the main bay and didnt stop as the doors barely had time to open. "Yes Phlox?" she walked up to him.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:05 am

The doctor was standing next to monitors. "I've managed to identify the pathogen causing this lethal disease. Problem is there is no known pathogen like it and I have no idea where to start to cure it." He said with a grim tone. He pointed at the screens. "This is the strain right here, but it keeps-" He stopped himself, the image was changing, mutating. "-changing..."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:36 am

Falti looked at it. "T'Pol to Medical Bay," she called.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:11 pm

T'Pol quickly readied herself and headed down to the Med-bay. She entered and looked at where the two were. "Yes?" She asked them. "It's changed again Captain Falti." Phlox was saying.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:11 pm

"Have you seen anything like this?" she asked plainly. She blinked as her long red hair hit her face.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:22 pm

Her brown eyebrows furrowed as T'Pol took a closer look at the ever-mutating strain of the pathogen. She thought hard, and then nodded. "Not exactly the same, but I remember coming across a virus that could mutate slightly to increase in chancing of killing the cells and spreading. But this is much more... versatile then the one I was studying." T'Pol pointed at a portion of the cell that was constant as it shifted. "It seems that's where the nucleus is. Notice how this portion of the strain is a constant circular shape and always at the center?" Phlox bit down on his thumb in thought. "I did think that strange, but it never occurred to me-" He cut himself off and ran to a patient to give them some more pain killers.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:00 am

Falti nodded. "All cells are like that. If not then they are mutated and may cause harm," she pointed out, "Phlox you tell T'Pol what to do, I must get back to my duties. Oh," she stopped on her way out and spun around, "If you plan on building anything contact Commander Spock." He turned back around and walked out. The swish of the door opening and closing gave her slight chills.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:58 pm

The two nodded, quickly setting off to work. While it was unlikely, T'Pol didn't think they would need to build anything. Commander Spock. Well done for him. She thought and then focused solely on the task set at hand. They took cells from every patient, both living and the dead that had not been taken care of yet. Examined them, found the special and unique traits of either and began to conduct some small experiments to see what the virus was immune to. "Doctor." T'Pol called, waving him over to her. "What is it? Have you found anything?" He asked while he came over. Phlox peered at a slide, and then another. "What did you do to this one?" He asked, of the two one looked like the normal pathogen. While the other looked far worse. T'Pol wrote down a complex chemical formula and the two agreed that they needed to avoid anything that could contain it.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:06 pm

Falti walked to the bridge. She looked as everyone was busy. She walked out and to the captains quarters. She looked at herself. She decided that a shower should be good. She took the dress off and her undergarments. She stepped into the warm water. She washed her hair and got out. She put on fresh clothes and combed her hair out. She looked in the mirror. "Time for change," she said. She started to cut her hair.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:41 pm

T'Pol and Phlox continued through the night, until they had figured out something. "Doctor, I think I've got something here." T'Pol called him over. "I think I've figured out something to fight the pathogen." She showed him the slide and the two agreed, they needed Spock. So Phlox sent her to go find him, it was a late hour and they didn't want to wake everyone up by calling him over the intercom. T'Pol stepped out of the elevator on his level and walked until she found his room. She lightly knocked on it. "Commander Spock?" She called in.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next