Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
There... There's a serious problem on our hands! EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
There... There's a serious problem on our hands! EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
There... There's a serious problem on our hands! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
There... There's a serious problem on our hands! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
There... There's a serious problem on our hands! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
There... There's a serious problem on our hands! EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
There... There's a serious problem on our hands! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
There... There's a serious problem on our hands! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
There... There's a serious problem on our hands! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

There... There's a serious problem on our hands!

2 posters

Go down

There... There's a serious problem on our hands! Empty There... There's a serious problem on our hands!

Post  Me Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:49 pm

Late last night, my sister who owns this account had to go to the hospital. This is not my first time on here, I sneak on quite a bit. I thought I would be so kind as too tell you... She will... Never post again sadly... Excuse me while I cry! She was drowned in a leakage of soda from a nearby Coca-Cola factory and she floated for a while, until the soda was drained away and she snapped her spine, the doctors say fragments of bone from her spine have gotten into her brain. Her lungs are currently being freed of soda pop. We don't know what will happen from now on. Let us have a moment of silence and pray for her.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
APRIL FOOLS! cyclops Did ya believe it even for a moment? I BET I GOT SOMEONE CRYING!! rabbit
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

There... There's a serious problem on our hands! Empty Re: There... There's a serious problem on our hands!

Post  Lunar Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:58 am

I didn't fall for it ^_^
I was born on April 1st, so its like an instinct to detect when something is fake, except I usually keep quiet about it and let people have their fun Razz

Nice fool prank though haha Smile
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

There... There's a serious problem on our hands! Empty Re: There... There's a serious problem on our hands!

Post  Me Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:52 am

Hehe, thanks. My cousin was born on Christmas eve... He absolutely HATES IT!
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:00 pm

I would hate that too :O.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Anybody would...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum