Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
The Next Avatar - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
The Next Avatar - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
The Next Avatar - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
The Next Avatar - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
The Next Avatar - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
The Next Avatar - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
The Next Avatar - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
The Next Avatar - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
The Next Avatar - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

The Next Avatar

+2
HiddenFaith
Nyles
6 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Next Avatar - Page 7 Empty Re: The Next Avatar

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:48 pm

Naomie grumbled. She wasn't a morning person at all. "Alright," she moaned and sat up.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:09 am

Valenia held out her hand to help the young firebender up. "Do you know how to hunt?" She asked, ignoring a second rumble.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:26 pm

Rey sighed, and started to leave the bakery when a man rushed behind the counter and called out "WAIT! Uhhh, sorry for being late! What did you want, now, young man?" Rey smiled, and turned around. "I'd like a job! I saw that help was needed!" The man frowned a bit. "Didn't I tell Johnny to take that down? Oh well, and extra hand is never bad! Where is your guardian? Do you have permission for this? You look quite young, what could you do for me?" Rey scratched his head. "I have Satomoli... He's my Saber Toothed Moose Lion! Me and him need money to go find uncle! Satomoli can't really agree to anything, but I think he'd be happy to stop travelling for a bit! I'm and years old, and I could help you carry things, and deliver things, and... I COULD MAKE TOAST FOR YOU! Bakeries make toast, right? I'm good at burning things." he smiled, and tried his best to straighten up and look impressive. "You don't have... ANY parents... And so you're looking for your uncle... But you're out of money... And you're JUST 8 years old. And so you need a job?"
"Yessir!" Rey piped up.
The man winced, he just couldn't say no! Not to this little boy... "Fine, your hired! But I expect you to work hard! You can sleep in the shop and make sure no one breaks in and steals anything. I'll get you some blankets tonight, and you can sleep on the floor behind the counter. I want you up early, every morning, carrying wood and kindling to the stove so that we can start the fire. You will be payed depending on your work. If you have worked hard, you will get 3 copper pieces for the past two days 2 days. If you have worked well enough, you will be payed 2 copper pieces for the past 2 days. If you have been lazy, and not even tried hard, you will be payed only 1 copper piece for the past two days. If you have done nothing at all except take up space, you will be payed nothing for the past two days. Do you understand?" Rey ran to the man, and hugged him. "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum