Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Weooo a Roleplay? EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Weooo a Roleplay? EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Weooo a Roleplay? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Weooo a Roleplay? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Weooo a Roleplay? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Weooo a Roleplay? EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Weooo a Roleplay? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Weooo a Roleplay? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Weooo a Roleplay? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Weooo a Roleplay?

4 posters

Go down

Weooo a Roleplay? Empty Weooo a Roleplay?

Post  GoldenBlaze Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Ok so I made this one on the other site I go on lots and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as we do, I will be roleplaying probably the same charrie but maybe adding others but here you go hope you like it!!!
__________________________________________________-

Excuse spelling mistakes, anything that is confusing, fragements, run-on sentences, or grammar issues, just so you know.

The roleplay is based off of the series I suppose "Shiver" where the wolve roleplay come in isof how the wolves only shift at certain times. Please don't use the characters out of the book. You can change up them but dont use what all happens to them in the series. There will be a minimum for EACH post of the roleplay you do 5 or more sentences,(Complete sentences of course). I'm throwing that in there due to the lack of what is going on in the roleplay and that some cannot simply answer back to what you have wrote.

For those who have not read the books, I recommend (don't know how to spell!) that you should but I will give you a gist of what it will start as.

The wolves of Heartland Woods aren't just ordinary wolves, they have two sides to there lives. When the weather is at its finest meaning when it is the warm temperatures A.K.A Summer, the wolves lose well there wolf form. THey become normal human beings but it only lasts till the days begin to become colder A.K.A Winter or Late Fall. (If the wolves do not change when the warm weather comes then they do not shift human therefore they stay wolf permanently till they well die.) No one knows of what happens to the wolves in the summer. The secrets lurk about in the woods where the wolves live in there pack where most get along with the odd set of enemies. The wolves stay hidden most of the time, but how did the wolves that shift form? They come from the bite of another of the wolves kind on an human being. When the time comes the human shall form into a wolf and do the routine that the wolves who go by the cyle do, which is they only shift at the end of winter to human and only at the end of summer to wolf.

When the time comes for summer to begin there is a shack that is in the woods where evryone of the pack members know of that has Rubbermaid containers of clothes, blankets and food. The shack is dark and there is a few heaters in the shack due to the weather still going back and forth between hot and cold. The shifted wolves stay in there if they please until they seem that the time is fitting to come out of the shack and go find the cabin on the edge of the woods where they shall live all summer. The wolves must not tell anyone there secret no matter the cost.

When the time comes for winter, the wolves then should make there way back to the forest where they shall live till the next summer comes. When they are wolves the way they communicate is through images. They should try and not make any human contact but also stay in touch with the pack. They forget all of there human expieriences over the summer besides the pack members obviously.

The town well its surronded by woods, and its rather small. That's pretty much it.

Roleplay form:

Human?, Wolf (Regular wolf that stays wolf all year round or the ones that shift human in the summer and are only wolf in the winter):

Name:

Personality:

If your the wolf that shifts the annual time then write a human and wolf look like? idk what to call it! DX

If Wolf what does your character look like?:

If only human what does your character look like?:

Personal History:

Mates, Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Crushes (Can be made up):

Human?, Wolf (Regular wolf that stays wolf all year round or the ones that shift human in the summer and are only wolf in the winter): Wolf-shifts in summer and winter.Name: Tate Parker
Personality: Shy, and only trusts a few people in th pack, he doesn't enjoy being crowded at all and would rather watch what othrs are doinginstead of be apart of it.
If your the wolf that shifts the annual time then write a human and wolf look like? idk what to call it! DXFor the following fill in both Wolf/Human if you shift.
If Wolf what does your character look like?:
Weooo a Roleplay? Whitef10
If human what does your chracter look like?:
Weooo a Roleplay? Pvi90110
(Not the top lip piercing, i say the bottom JS)
Personal History: Tate, grew up with his much older brother after dealing with the murder of there parents when Tate was only 2 his brother being 12, they grew up on the streets till Tates's brother built up enough money to be able to buy a apartment. Tate was bitten after he was stranded in the woods for several days and wasnt capable of fighting off the wolf. He has shifted between his natural human form and wolf form for a year and a half and is now well known with the pack members.
Mates, Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Crushes (Can be made up): Nopeeee none.

Tate Parker, one of the most common annual shifters of the wolf pack, grew up in a city where if he turned on the TV you could have the possibility of being hunted down and beat to death or shot any of those types of death by human, if he even watched the wrong channel. Tate never would sleep by himself after the death of his parents at the age of 2 after they were murdered when coming home from a dinner with friends, the criminal was never caught but no one helped the Parker kids and pretended they didn't exsist. Tate lived soon with his older brother in the apartment where his older brother worked most of the days and nights to earn finnally enough cash to rent and apartment and look over him. Tate was 15 when the accident happened on where he became an annual shifter when after being at his ex girlfriends party and had no way home so he then decided to walk and became stranded where he then was attacked by a pack of wolves. Tate was at the time during the winter so he quickly shifted forgetting the simplest parts of his past. He then found himself with the pack in Heartland woods where he kept to himself in the pack and kept close to the leader. The pack always tries to communicate with Tate but of knowing his past they don't ask many questions.

The wolves always kept to themselves and never bothered the humans unless one of the pack mates got out of hand and decided to torment, but none ever would due to the consequences of either death by a human or punished by the pack, either were equally deadly.

The sun crept up over the horizon on the woods, it was coming to the end for the wolves of winter, they could soon loose there shed of wolf and become human, in a couple days the heat would soon come to Heartland Woods, the plethora of people never knew the mystical forest, they only knew of the huge pack of wolves that lurked about and only howled at the fulll moons.

Tate walked around knowing of what the temperatures were raising, he could feel the shift lurching in his stomach, screaming to get out but he fought it, after only living in Heartland Woods for only a year he didnt want to become human for only the summer, he wanted to stay wolf. His whiteish grey pelt brushed against the evergreen branches as he kept his soft brown eyes on what was ahead of him, he needed to find the shack knowing that he had no choice left but he was going to shift soon.

As Tate crept up distances from the shack the urge to shift had stopped and slowly rushed through his blood, this was the time where he lurched out of his wolf form into his fragile white human skin his usually teased black hair was a mess of leaves and dirt. Tate stood up weakly and finally had the urge to walk over to the shack where he opened the door slowly hoping there wasnt another shifter who had shifted back wolf because of the temperatures, he opened the door and saw the heater on and he smiled slightly and sighed and stepped in a rush of cold pricking at his skin. Tate froze and shuddered as the cold krept over him his hands going numb. The cold had stopped and Tate went to the rubbermaid containers and brushed his fingers over each of the containers watching closely for his name. When he brushed his fingers over it he silently took the container off the shelf and set it down on the wood floor. He broke the seal and a rush of scents plowed through his system as he lifted out his favourite white sweater and his white Hollister t-shirt as if he was just waking up from his sleep.

Once dressed Tate looked in the container for what was left of food and ate it quietly keeping his eyes out of the shack his back pressed close to the heater the warmth surging through him, he sighed to himself and thought carefully picking out every point on the word he said "If only this weather never came, if it was always cold, then I wouldn't have to visualize the guilt my brother has on himself knowing he couldn't keep me safe from the world. "How am I going to get to the cabin quick enough before I accidently shift again? Then I'm back at square one, no don't think that way otherwise I won't get anywhere". He looked around the shack as a smirk crept up across his face, he was 16 now, which meant he could do whatever the hell he wished, the cabin couldn't keep him under arrest. He could actually live as a teenager. Tate stood up and spoke softly under his breath, "Heartland Woods, here I come".

GoldenBlaze
GoldenBlaze

Back to top Go down

Weooo a Roleplay? Empty Re: Weooo a Roleplay?

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:27 am

(I've never read the books, but this does seem interesting. Totally doing it!)

Human?, Wolf (Regular wolf that stays wolf all year round or the ones that shift human in the summer and are only wolf in the winter): Regular wolf

Name: Ny'ra

Personality: Smart, brave, and overly excitable for her age, very jealous of those who can shift.

If your the wolf that shifts the annual time then write a human and wolf look like? idk what to call it! DX

If Wolf what does your character look like?: Black pelt, white front paws and muzzle. Green eyes.

Personal History: She was born in the pack and never really knew about the wolves who could shift. She found out when she was two and grew jealous of them. Wishing she could be something else then what she was. Her parents tried to make her accept that she wasn't a wolf who could change forms, but that only grew tension between them. She refuses to talk to anyone that is a shifter and when Tate joined she only became worse.

Mates, Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Crushes (Can be made up) no
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:20 am

Human?, Wolf (Regular wolf that stays wolf all yea r round or the ones that shift human in the summer and are only wolf in the winter): Mix

Name: Sce (Sky)

Personality: Mental and crazy. loves to make others laugh. She is always trying to make things more fun and exciting

If Wolf what does your character look like?: Redish in color. She has Black ears with a white muzzel, and gray tail tip and paws.

If only human what does your character look like?: Wavy auburn hair that hangs to mid shoulder. She wears it to the left side of her face almost like an emo person but not quite. Blue green eyes. tan skin.

Personal History: Sce was born as a human, but her first memories were of being a wolf. She is very out going and funny. Weather its hunting or just siting, she makes people laugh. When you first meet her she is a very shy person or wf but it only takes her a second to warm up to you. She can get pissed off very easily. When she is you must leave her alone to sort out her problems.

Mates, Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Crushes (Can be made up) She has a Human crush but never remembers him so she is constantly getting to now him over and over.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:01 pm

SHIVER

Human?, Wolf (Regular wolf that stays wolf all year round or the ones that shift human in the summer and are only wolf in the winter): Werewolf

Name: ..I stink at names... James?

Personality: James is a very humorous guy, he hardly is serious though he can be. He is also seriously sarcastic and tends to get competitive as well. He secretly has anger issues.

If Wolf what does your character look like?: Weooo a Roleplay? Blonde10

If only human what does your character look like?: Weooo a Roleplay? All%20the%20small%20things%20pic, Tom Delounge, he is mine don't touch him. (His bottom lip is pierced, just hidden behind the mike.

Personal History: I'm to lazy for that

Mates, Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Crushes (Can be made up): Funny
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Location : I'm Nocte btw but Gamzee is so much cooler than me yo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:44 pm

Human?, Wolf (Regular wolf that stays wolf all year round or the ones that shift human in the summer and are only wolf in the winter): Wolf

Name: Shania

Personality: Very calm. She likes a good laugh and can make a few herself. She feels pain that she wasn't a mix like her friends but she can live with it. She is also very protective over her pack.

If Wolf what does your character look like?: Black wolf with a white dot in the middle of her forehead she has white spots all over her body. She has a White patch over her left eye.

Personal History: NOPE! *Hackles raise and growls at you*

Mates, Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Crushes (Can be made up): No
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down