Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

» Skyrim Adventures
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:51 pm by Me

» Fall Den
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:50 pm by Me

Top posting users this month

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 44 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

The Choices We Face

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Choices We Face

Post  HiddenFaith on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:51 pm

You gasp, taking in what might be one of your last breathes of air. The clicks droning in your ears are nonstop. They grow steadily louder, and louder until they become a cry. A single voice pushing against your head. It whispers things into your mind, suggestions of betrayal, and death. The others with you are crying, begging, and whispering words of prayer. You painfully gaze over at them, picking out the details of each and every one of their lives. Two young women, barely above the age of twenty, college students, sisters. The older of the two was silent, and kind. While her sister was rude and intolerable. But they seemed to forget those traits now. Next to them a young boy, ten years old, a large scar on his knee from when he fell off his bike at eight. The mother was a foot away, crying over the death of her husband, not knowing how to go on without him.
And then there was you, but then again who are you? Who are you to stand against the enemy, that had taken so many? Their dark suggestions whispering to you on a level you didn't even know was possible. They had come months prior, but had finally worked their way to your city. The ships come in every day now, taking captured Humans and sending them off to the factories where they were liquified into something that the invaders ate. The suits of armor would round up the Humans like cattle, and in a matter of moments, they were shipped. But you had evaded them for this long, the small family with you grateful for all the sacrifices you've made just for them to get out of the invaders reach. But it was finally over now wasn't it?
The invaders had you pinned down, cornered, and lost. A wall on every side but the one they were coming from. You were ducked behind trash cans and dumpsters, trying desperately to free your mind and think of an escape. But the sounds wouldn't stop until you couldn't think at all, a pain searing throughout your whole body. Then the shadows formed on the wall, the noises stopped; from the family at least. A figure moved ever closer and then whispered again. "Surrender..." You freeze, and look about with panic. The gun in your hands is a small pistol, barely able to penetrate a foot of anything mildly thick. Your mind races with anything that could get you out alive. Sweat beads down your brow in concentration and fear. The family looks at you with desperation, you're their last hope of survival. With a sudden decision you...
-------
*...Turn them in to the Invaders and bargain for your own freedom?
*...Open fire to buy the family time to hide in the trash?
*...Open fire, refusing to let anyone leave here alive, even if it risked the family?
*...Hide in the nearest dumpster, leaving the family to the Invaders?
*...Listen to the voices and turn in the family and yourself?
*...Kill the family before the Invaders get them?
*...Kill the family and yourself?
*...Kill yourself?

-------
So this is a choice based RP. Its really a Choose Your Own Story type of RP. I will give the scene, let you know what's up, give you your options and then you will together, as a whole, vote on what you want to be the path chosen by replying with your choice. The majority will then be the path taken. Before I type up the next scene, I need to know how many people are going to 'Choose' the paths. So right here, right now, tell me if you want to 'Choose'. After all that want to 'Choose' have stated so, and an fair amount of time has passed for any who just hasn't had a chance, those will be the only 'Choosers' that will be listened to for the whole of the story. This is so we don't want an extreme amount of time just in case someone might want to vote as well. However, if a Chooser does not vote, nor does the chooser log on in three days of the post, they will be opted out for that vote in particular. But only that vote. Also if all Choosers have voted, or one or such has been opted out for that vote, and it is a tie/stalemate. I will vote on one of the already voted on choices to further along the story. I can and will only pick one that's already been selected though

Now here are the rules for Choosers:
*Do not be upset that your vote did not become the chosen path. It's a majority vote thing, get used to it.
*Do not whine about the path chosen if it's not the one you wanted.
*Feel free to add what you think about the current scene, debate on it even! Just so long as in your post, if its your first time to vote for the scene at the time. You add your vote to the post.
*Do invite others to join, if they join, they are then held accountable to the voting rules of three days, and votes will not proceed without them unless it is three days.
*Do not be upset if you miss a vote when you are posting on other topics, but not the one that completely needs you before it can move on.

Also I would like for you all to come up with multiple ideas for the 'You' character. As in, looks, gender, name, details, history, etc. I want to see what you all come up with for who you think 'You' is. And then you will vote, I'll throw my own in here to, very first and only vote I will get, and then that will become 'You'. However this will not take place until long after this story is well underway so we all can see what you all pick and form 'You' into. If you draw a picture or find one, that's a MAJOR plus for my vote.

Ok, let the recruiting of 'Choosers' BEGIN!


Last edited by HiddenFaith on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add a rule.)

_________________
Garrus Vakarian: Tali's a welcome face around here... or, well, a welcome face behind a helmet, I guess.
Kai Leng: You're slow, Shepard!
Commander Shepard - Male: I'm only slow because I'm not running!

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
avatar
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Posts : 7613
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 20
Location : My own world, only my friends may enter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  Lunar on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:59 pm

"Open fire to buy the family time to hide in the trash?" I vote on that one! Smile

_________________

"I can't dance, I'm high." ~ Ian Hecox
avatar
Lunar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3725
Join date : 2011-07-17
Location : Arizona, USA

View user profile http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  Gaara愛 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:02 pm

2
avatar
Gaara愛

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 19
Location : Wyoming, USA

View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  HiddenFaith on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:04 pm

By two do you mean "Open fire to buy the family time to hide in the trash?" ?

_________________
Garrus Vakarian: Tali's a welcome face around here... or, well, a welcome face behind a helmet, I guess.
Kai Leng: You're slow, Shepard!
Commander Shepard - Male: I'm only slow because I'm not running!

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
avatar
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Posts : 7613
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 20
Location : My own world, only my friends may enter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  Gaara愛 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:05 pm

YUPPERS
avatar
Gaara愛

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 19
Location : Wyoming, USA

View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  Nyles on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:18 pm

I'm with Heather and Lunar! "Open fire to buy the family time to hide in the trash?" I vote on that one!
avatar
Nyles

Posts : 920
Join date : 2011-08-01
Location : ARIZONA!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  Me on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:32 pm

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IT'S LIKE A CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE BOOK! I always loved those, even though I always ended up getting myself killed Laughing

Hmmmmmmmm... I vote the same as them.
Open fire to buy the family time to hide.

avatar
Me

Posts : 5531
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 17
Location : Blehland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  Echo Dreamer on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:01 pm

The second one!!!
avatar
Echo Dreamer

Posts : 1281
Join date : 2012-10-09
Age : 20
Location : Texas

View user profile http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  HiddenFaith on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Wow 100% On that one)

You reload your gun quickly and whisper to the family to hide in the trash. They instantly listen, having learned to trust your judgement after time after time of saving them. The little boy takes the longest but soon the whole family is safely hidden away. Now to keep them that way. The first of the Invaders is within your sights and you fire once, the bullet just missing its head. You cringe, reload and fire again, hitting it's shoulder this time. It advances as if nothing's touched it though, not a dent in the metal armor. It's less then ten feet from you, it's slow steps making large resounding booms with every footfall. Dismay fills you, but you don't let it take over. Adrenaline pumps through your blood, focusing your aim on the black visor it wore. With a pull of the trigger the bullet goes flying, piercing the screen down the center, and the Invader falls dead.
You couldn't believe it, it just... died! The first one you'd killed, and it was just through the visor. A single shot did it! Joy and triumph fill you, and the extra Invaders seem to have stopped, their shadows still around the bend. You reload, and take aim, ready for the next. But to your shock, they turn around and go back from where they've come. You blink, but the shadows didn't reappear, they were gone. With great confusion you...

---------

*...Scream joy at killing an Invader?
*...Investigate around the corner?
*...Tell the family it's safe, and help them out of the trash?
*...Sit down to rest?
*...Charge after the Invaders, guns blazing?
*...Tell the family you'd be right back, and go investigate?
*...Simply sit still and wait?

_________________
Garrus Vakarian: Tali's a welcome face around here... or, well, a welcome face behind a helmet, I guess.
Kai Leng: You're slow, Shepard!
Commander Shepard - Male: I'm only slow because I'm not running!

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
avatar
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Posts : 7613
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 20
Location : My own world, only my friends may enter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  Echo Dreamer on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:17 pm

Number five! Lolz
avatar
Echo Dreamer

Posts : 1281
Join date : 2012-10-09
Age : 20
Location : Texas

View user profile http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  Gaara愛 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:21 pm

Investigate around the corner
avatar
Gaara愛

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 19
Location : Wyoming, USA

View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  Lunar on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:21 pm

I vote the third one.

_________________

"I can't dance, I'm high." ~ Ian Hecox
avatar
Lunar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3725
Join date : 2011-07-17
Location : Arizona, USA

View user profile http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  Me on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:21 pm

Sit still and wait. They could maybe attack from elsewhere, and be trying to trick you! I KNOW HOW THIS WORKS! EVERY TIME I CHOSE "investigate around the corner" in choose your own adventure books I DIED!!!! Or was captured... Hmmmmmm...
avatar
Me

Posts : 5531
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 17
Location : Blehland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  HiddenFaith on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:24 pm

So its one for each, until Blaze comes back and settle this tie... Dang it...

_________________
Garrus Vakarian: Tali's a welcome face around here... or, well, a welcome face behind a helmet, I guess.
Kai Leng: You're slow, Shepard!
Commander Shepard - Male: I'm only slow because I'm not running!

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
avatar
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Posts : 7613
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 20
Location : My own world, only my friends may enter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  HiddenFaith on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:17 pm

OK it's been three days and Blaze has not voted yet. However you Choosers are at a stale mate. So if any want they can revote, or if you want I'll vote.)

_________________
Garrus Vakarian: Tali's a welcome face around here... or, well, a welcome face behind a helmet, I guess.
Kai Leng: You're slow, Shepard!
Commander Shepard - Male: I'm only slow because I'm not running!

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
avatar
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Posts : 7613
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 20
Location : My own world, only my friends may enter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  Me on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:28 pm

I vote you vote. Razz It would be interesting to have the author's opinion...
avatar
Me

Posts : 5531
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 17
Location : Blehland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  Echo Dreamer on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:41 pm

I am with Holo on this one. I think on stalemates like this one, the author should be able to come in and vote.
avatar
Echo Dreamer

Posts : 1281
Join date : 2012-10-09
Age : 20
Location : Texas

View user profile http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:13 am

OK then, sorry Holo I'm going with Investigate around the corner.)

Deciding it best not to reveal the family in case the Invaders were still near by, you peak around the corner. They weren't there, and your curiosity begins to bubble. Careful to be silent, you ease your way further and further away from the family. The ally was silent, and still, the reak of death and trash thick in the air. A rat shuffled nearby, squeaking an alarm as your foot fell to close to its hiding spot before disappearing the trash. Stifling a hiss for it to be quiet, you dash behind a can.
Blood pounded in your ears as you waited... Just waited... Your breathing became sharp, fear starting to consume you. The fear of unknowing was a terrible one. But there were no sounds. Perhaps the Invaders really had retreated? Maybe by you killing one, you proved to them what none that possible. Never was there a report of an Invader dying, never, it simply didn't happen. Till now... Thinking for a moment, you realized that perhaps the Invaders were so stunned that they fled with fear to the Invader killing Human. Maybe...
The sudden sound of metal moving snapped you out of your wishful thinking. A blade lowered in front of your eyes. A weird voice emanated from above you, its deep rumbles vibrating the can and yourself. Though you couldn't understand its words, you knew fairly well that you were caught. A swear escaped your lips as it forced you to stand. You placed your hands behind your head in show of surrender. Staring at the blank, dark visor you thought of your chances of escape. Slim, but perhaps possible. As the Invaders began to close you acted...

-----------
*...You attack, tackling the closet one to the ground?
*...Scream, hoping to disorientate them and attack?
*...Turn in the family for your freedom?
*...Let them capture you and stay silent about the family?
*...Turn in yourself and the family?
*...Beg for death?

_________________
Garrus Vakarian: Tali's a welcome face around here... or, well, a welcome face behind a helmet, I guess.
Kai Leng: You're slow, Shepard!
Commander Shepard - Male: I'm only slow because I'm not running!

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
avatar
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Posts : 7613
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 20
Location : My own world, only my friends may enter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  Echo Dreamer on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:16 am

Number 2!!! Number 2!!!
avatar
Echo Dreamer

Posts : 1281
Join date : 2012-10-09
Age : 20
Location : Texas

View user profile http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  Lunar on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:19 am

I vote #1!!!

_________________

"I can't dance, I'm high." ~ Ian Hecox
avatar
Lunar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3725
Join date : 2011-07-17
Location : Arizona, USA

View user profile http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  Me on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:33 am

I knew it! Anyway, NUMBER 12!!! Number 12!!! Oh, I'm not allowed to mix numbers? Dangit! Fine, number 4. Maybe they don't really eat the people. Could've been rumours.


Last edited by Holo on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Me

Posts : 5531
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 17
Location : Blehland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:38 am

Hahaha Sorry Holo. But hey, you were right)

_________________
Garrus Vakarian: Tali's a welcome face around here... or, well, a welcome face behind a helmet, I guess.
Kai Leng: You're slow, Shepard!
Commander Shepard - Male: I'm only slow because I'm not running!

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
avatar
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Posts : 7613
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 20
Location : My own world, only my friends may enter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  Gaara愛 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:05 am

#4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
Gaara愛

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 19
Location : Wyoming, USA

View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  HiddenFaith on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:24 am

Alright, number 4 it is!)

You submit, showing you were no threat. The Invaders make a sound that was somewhat like a chuckle. You ignore their incomprehensible words though, allowing them to take you out the ally and into the square. There are three hovering crafts, a low hum emitting from them at a level that made your head spin. The Invaders seemed unphased though as you drew closer, the sound becoming more intense. Looking around with your eyes, and not your head, you spot three more group of Invaders, three in each. One is forcing two Humans, a young couple no doubt by the way they clung to the other, forward towards the first craft. The second group had an middle aged man, his beard graying and unkempt. Wrinkles formed around his eyes and forehead, no doubt from all the stress every Human was under now an days. They practically threw him into the open back door of the second hovering craft. Then there was the third group. A father, a wife, and two four year old children, both boys, accompanied by the Invaders. The Invaders gathered the family and yourself outside the last craft. Your captors talked back and forth, making gestures and motions that were gibberish to you. But as you gazed at the father, you saw a look of horror cross his face. "What are they saying?" The mother whispered to him, her tone so quiet you had to strain your ears to listen. "They're saying there isn't enough room for us and the Invaders in all the crafts... They're going to have to kill us honey..." He chocked back tears. "They're going to kill us..." Dismay captured the family's faces. Five of the gathered Invaders went ahead and climbed into the remaining crafts, the one with the couple already having departed. Two remained, who drew arms against the family. Husband clutches wife, who in turn clutches twin children. Gasps and cries and pleas rise, tears streaming down the two youth's faces as they hide their heads in their mother's legs. The father stonewalls his expressions, trying to be strong in his final moments. "It'll be alright... It'll be alright..." The mother hushes the boys' cries. You gasp and feel and urge to act, but that might cost you your own life. Without a second to act you...?

--------------
*...Lunge forward, and try to buy them time to run?
*...Jump in front of the bullets, sacrificing yourself?
*...Watch, to stunned to move?
*...Try to talk the Invaders out of killing them?
*...Offer your own life for theirs?
*...Take your chance and run away?
*...Laugh at their demise?

_________________
Garrus Vakarian: Tali's a welcome face around here... or, well, a welcome face behind a helmet, I guess.
Kai Leng: You're slow, Shepard!
Commander Shepard - Male: I'm only slow because I'm not running!

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
avatar
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Posts : 7613
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 20
Location : My own world, only my friends may enter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  Me on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:00 am

NUMBER FIVE, #5!!!!
avatar
Me

Posts : 5531
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 17
Location : Blehland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Choices We Face

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum