Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

» Skyrim Adventures
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:51 pm by Me

» Fall Den
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:50 pm by Me

Top posting users this month

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 44 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Character transfer?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Character transfer?

Post  Me on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:11 pm

I, Holo, am giving Askuwheteau and his pups, as well as Ayalilla and her pups, to the newest user Daboss. We are good friends on another site, and I completely trust him with only characters and keeping secrets. Nothing else, because I know he's a sneaky son-of-a-gun! Likes to talk about me behind my back... But not bad things, just stupid things. Oh well! There are always annoyances in life. Anyway, I think I'm done here.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a rule against this. At least not here. Laughing
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Character transfer?

Post  Daboss on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:50 am

Yes! Thank you, Holo! Blarg, new user name is confusing. But I'll get over it. Can't wait to stir me up some drama! Cool
Daboss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:52 pm

Don't cause to much trouble, now. And remember. Ayalilla is gonna die, and her pups will either die or be abducted. And that's probably gonna happen within the next few months. So you won't have them for long. My character, Bo-Bo is probably gonna leave with Erebus, be it via the spirit trail or a planned path out of the territory.
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daboss on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Yeah, I know! I know that you know that I read almost every single post of almost every topic before I join a website to see how things are! Don't wanna risk another thing like the STP.

Last edited by Daboss on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Daboss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:45 am

Perfectly OK but Daboss, please refrain from using that color of text. Given the website's background it hurts other people's eyes when reading it. And welcome to Goldenbloods.

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daboss on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:28 am

Yes, I sort of noticed. I was meaning to change it, but other things kept popping up. Sorry! I hope we'll have a jolly good time! Oh, I love talking like that. Especially with Mr. Gentlemanly Squirtle as my icon. cyclops
Daboss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:29 pm

Thank you, and I'm glad Holo has brought us an excellent, new Rper. :3 Welcome! And have fun!

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:28 pm

trollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololllllooollllll

lol!
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top