Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

» Skyrim Adventures
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:51 pm by Me

» Fall Den
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:50 pm by Me

Top posting users this month

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 44 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Technomage

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Technomage

Post  Me on Tue May 14, 2013 8:47 pm

"No, you didn't do anything wrong." Sjips said, his cheeks turning a hot pink color. "People have their own opinions, and I need to learn to respect that."
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 on Wed May 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Lazarus smiled, something he noted he had been doing a lot of lately, and turned to the group. "Well, Sjips, you are right. In fact, Selvia," he started, turning towards the other member of the couple. "A lot of what you do probably involves experimenting." He stopped walking once his house was in sight. "It's time guys," he said, sighing. "I'll just unlock the workshop door. I'll be in the lab next door if you need me. Sjips, after you're done, you'll probably want to join me." He turned to a door that neither of them had noticed before and made a few hand movements before going inside.

(BTW, those hand movements unlocked the workshop.)
Newone8

View user profile http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Wed May 15, 2013 10:39 pm

"Let's get going." Sjips said, opening the door to Lazarus's workshop and holding it for Selvia.
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart on Thu May 16, 2013 9:17 am

"Yeah." She said, she moved past with a small thank you into the workshop.
----
"Yes ma'am." He said with a small salute, "Let's go then." He said as he took the womans arms, not in anyway a threat, and began to lead her out.
Dark Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Thu May 16, 2013 9:33 am

Sjips followed her in and let the door close on its own. "So... Where should we start?" He asked Selvia.

Last edited by Holo on Thu May 16, 2013 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 on Thu May 16, 2013 6:58 pm

((Remember about one-liners...))
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart on Tue May 21, 2013 2:50 am

"Yes, where to start." Selvia looked around the dimly lit workshop. "Maybe first with some lights?"
Dark Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon on Wed May 22, 2013 12:30 am

As Riona was led outside, someone bumped into her. "Sorry.: Riona mumbles as she continues on.Felicia turns around to recongixe the one she had bumped into was Riona walking with Silvanius. "Oh, Riona!" Felicia yells as she jumps to walk beside Riona. "Riona, you're here. Could you please help me?" "With what?" Riona questions. "I was, one, hoping you had another weapon for me, and two, I want you to fix my armor again." Riona looks at the bracelet that a long time ago, she had qaulified with space qaulity on it in order for it to hold all the armor and weapons that Felicia would ever want. "Why? What's wrong with it?" "Well, "Felicia said, in an avoiding manner, "I had the Medics look at it and it now no longer works like it should." Riona nodded "I'll look at it when I have the time. Come find me later and you can look at what I have in my wares."

KyarokoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Wed May 22, 2013 7:26 pm

Sjips chuckled and sarcastically said "Awwww, but I like the dark." He cast a few simple light spells around and they greatly brightened up the room. "Now... How about... Daggers? I've used plenty of dagger-like things before... In the kitchen."
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart on Tue May 28, 2013 8:01 pm

"I don't think your skills cutting up radish are going to help when we come up against something, do you know any other kind of weapons?" Selvia asked, it was a better place to start than nowhere.
----
"Yes, we need to be leaving now, come on let's get going to the market." Silvannius said, again taking hold of her arm, If anyone asks I'll just say I didn't want her getting away. In truth Silvannius had no idea why he had a hold of her.
----
Favrus had been studying the books and looking at the recipies but he still couldn't figure out what was needed, but now he had figured it out. "Magic, well that shouldn't be too hard to get now should it." He said, his eyes narrowed as he looked toward a small machine on his table.
Dark Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:34 pm

Lazarus concentrated intensely as he started to pack his bag. You never know when a hermit troll is going to come in handy, he thought, as he climbed down once again into the extra-dimensional knapsack.
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:42 pm

Riona stared at the space in the market that she was allowed to use to sell her wares. She had already set up the stall but all her wares were inside her bag and the guard still hadn't left. With him here, I can't get into my bag and have even one of my wares out. Riona mulled over her problem. Oh yeah! I could... Riona started running towards the entrance of the city, taking out the charm she had made recently.

KyarokoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Sjips shrugged. "I don't really... I guess I could just use magic and have a knife as backup." He sighed. "I seriously don't know how to use any proper weapons. My dad was the kind of guy who never fought unless he had to, and that almost never happened. He was a very persuasive man. He wasn't around to teach me much anyway. Just about the only things he taught me was how to talk, walk, set traps, and tinker."
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:50 pm

"Well, if you don't know any weapons then I'd have to teach you from scratch, what kind of magic can you use?" She asked, she felt like she was interrogating him.
----
Silvannius watched the girl as she ran down the streets, I wonder whats wrong with that girl.
Dark Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:27 pm

"Well... I mostly just use really weak lightning magic to get machines to work." Sjips said, scratching his head. "I- I've levitated a few things."
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:19 pm

Riona stood outside the entrance of the city, waiting for Anima to appear from the forest. She had taken a few of her wares from her bag and had them laid out, shining in the sunlight. "Here." growled Anima as the wolf jumped out of the undergrowth. "Good. Can you help me carry this back into the city? I don't want the Technicians guessing that my bag uses magic to hide the large space within it." "Can we go in?" Anima looked up at Riona. "Yeah, we can I've been given permission to sell inside the city, this time. I am sure they'll let you in with me." Riona helped Anima start carring the piles of weapons she had put onto the ground and walked back to the city.

KyarokoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:32 pm

[[THE EVENTS INSIDE THE KNAPSACK HAVE BEEN REDACTED TO KEEP EVERYONE FROM KNOWING EVERY SECRET]]
Lazarus grimances as he climbed back out, and slung the pack over his shoulder and headed back towards the workshop. "What's taking you guys so long in here?" he asked jokingly.
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:35 am

"Oh... We're just having trouble finding me a weapon." Sjips mumbles, scratching his head.

Last edited by Halgamcazarkag on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:22 am

"Y-yeah." She said, "What were you doing in that sack of yours, huh?"
Dark Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:20 am

"None of our business, really." Sjips mumbled.
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:39 am

Selvia puffed up a little, "Well sorry sir, anyway, we still need to find you something, how about something non lethal?"
----
"And who is this." Silvannius said with a glare in his eyes, he looked at the wolf with a sort of distrust.
Dark Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:41 am

Riona looked at Silvannius in confusion,seeing no need to fear wolves. Anima sat down in distaste. "This is Anima. She is... well... my ...um .... best friend." Riona nodded, glad that the term she used for Anima made sense. "She's been helping me in traveling around. Oh, you ... um don't need to be scared of her. She doesn't eat people, and she only hurts them if they are going to hurt me." Riona grabbed a few of the swords off of Anima's back. "I need to hurry. I've got to look at Felicia's gear." Riona rushed to were the makeshift shop was. Anima watched her go. "She better not hurt herself." She growled.

KyarokoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:36 am

"What, like something to paralyze them with?" Sjips asked.
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:50 am

"Well," Lazarus started, heading towards one of his many bookshelves.  "You could always try this."  he held up a small device that looked somewhat like a pencil.  "This is something I call the Disrupter.  As its name implies, it disrupts the mollecular structure of any object, living or not, causing it to freeze in place."  He tossed it to Sjips.
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:00 am

Sips half caught it, but had to catch it again three times before it hit him in the face and fell to the ground. "Sorry... Sorry." he mumbled, blushing as he picked the disrupter up.

(Heuheuheu.)
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top