Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

WillowClan! Warriors RP

4 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 5 Empty Re: WillowClan! Warriors RP

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:00 am

Icebreeze smiled as she put the berry back in with the rest. "Don't worry young one, You wont get harmed by then as long as I'm here." She licked the kits ear. "Anything else you want to know?"

Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:10 am

After a few heartbeats, Robinkit looked up at her with gleaming eyes. "What else do I want to know?" He echoed. "I want to know everything!" The tom-kit smiled up at her. "When I'm an apprentice, can I be yours Icebreeze?" Robinkit asked bravely.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:26 am

Icebreeze's heart almost jumped out of her chest. She couldn't surpress the purr that rose in her. "Of course you can Robinkit. I would be honored to be your mentor," she purred.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:20 pm

He let out a squeal of excitement, his soft kitty fur puffing up. "Would it be alright if you go ahead and show me all the herbs?" He asked again, slightly more timid. "That way when I'm your apprentice I'll be a super good one?" Robinkit's paws padded the ground as he expected her to say no.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:44 pm

Icebreeze purred, "I think you should go get something to eat. Your stomach is sounding like a monster."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:15 am

He opened his mouth to argue but a rumble from his stomach silenced him. "Alright... Would you like something?" Robinkit asked cheerfully, tail sweeping back and forth in joy. I'm going to be a medicine cat!

"Featherstar is something wrong?" Ripplepelt asked as she gazed at her leader. He was frozen, eyes fixed on one spot in particular. "Featherstar?" She asked again, this time stroking his shoulder with her long tabby tail. Featherstar snapped back to reality, "Huh?" A bit of panic shot off of him, but soon he was calm and refocused. "I was just thinking... This is a bad place for our clan." He responded. "Much horror has happened next to this stream." "What?" Whitepaw mewed rather rudely. "Whitepaw!" His mother chide instantly but Featherstar shook his head, purring lightly. "Its alright. In fact its best for you to know your clans history isn't it?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:02 am

Icebreeze nodded. "Something small, please." The she-cat replaced the ferns over thr herbs. Checking the others while she was still back there.

Pheonixsoul padded up to Bluepaw and Paintpaw. "Paintpaw, you are going hunting close to me and Bluepaw. Bluepaw, I'm showing you around the clan territory." The she-cats ears perked up and they followed the ginger tom.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:32 am

Robinkit nodded, and dashed out of the medicine cat den. He quickly went over to the fresh-kill pile and then thought for a moment. Small to me is very small to her... So I should get something big! He dove his head into the pile, scattering prey into a haphazard pile and dragged out a plump squirrel. Dragging it backwards, he headed back towards Icebreeze's den.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Icebreeze purred as Robinkit dragged in a squirrel towards her. She waitted for the kit to stop so she could move it to the back room.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:29 pm

When Robinkit managed to bring the fresh-kill back to her den, he was panting from the effort. "Ha, there you go Icebreeze!" He mewed happily, proud to have made it all the way back to her den without having to stop once.

Ripplepelt and Whitepaw stared at Featherstar with wide eyes. He had just finished telling them of the horrible accidents that had happened by the stream. Bramblefur's death, the moment that led to the rouge empire's rebirth, Reedfeather's abduction, Stoneclaw's desperate choice. A hole had settled in Feahterstar's gut by the end of it all. He looked at the water, refusing to meet their gaze.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:52 pm

The white she-cat meowed, "Nicely done, Robinkit. Now go eat yourself then have fun and get to know other cats." Waspsting murrowed startiling the medicine cat.

Bluepaw was amazed at the territory. The road was a bit confusing to her. "This is the Thunderpath," Phoenixsoul told her. "A what? This is a road," she told him. "We call it the Thunderpath." "Oh!" They continued on til Paintpaw burst through the brambles chasing a rabbit. Bluepaw couldnt help but giggle at her friend.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:09 am

(Did Icebreeze say that or Waspsting?)

Featherstar got up onto his hanches, "Come on, I don't want to be here any longer." He turned towards the thunderpath trail. The others followed after him, sharing nervous glances. He slipped through the brambles with ease, but Featherstar could hear their fur get snagged on branches and the two muttered in annoyance as thorns got stuck in their pelts or pricked their paws.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:15 am

(Icebreeze)

Pheonixsoul called to the mottled apprentice to gather her catches. He watched as she brought out the rabbit she had chased earlier and a scrawny mouse. They moved back to the camp.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:50 am

(K)

Robinkit smiled, gazing up at her with a little grin, and then dashed back away. He looked at the scattered fresh-kill pile and plucked out a mouse. He gulped it down, and then set about to fixing his mess.

Featherstar took them right along the thunderpath, staring across with wary eyes. Ripplepelt and Whitepaw looked at it without any fear, having grown acustomed to the stinking black trail where monsters roared past. There was a flash of fur on the otherside, and instantly Featherstar drew his little patrol to a halt. "What is it?" Rippplepelt whispered, claws digging into the smelly earth. Featherstar didn't respond at first, simply peered through narrow brown eyes at the movement. Suddenly a hare jumped through, and Feahterstar didn't waste the chance for prey. He jumped onto the Thunderpath, claws sinking into the prey without a moment to waste. As he picked up the limp carcass that was nearly his size, a sound came from down the road. Instantly he let go of the hare and opened his mouth to try to scent it. But the reak of the Thunderpath confused him, making him dizzy from such a large breath of it. "GET OUT OF THERE!" Ripplepelt screached, fear prickling her pelt. Before the Willowclan leader could react a monster barreled down the road, and hit him sqaure on. "FEATHERSTAR!" The two clan cats yowled together.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Pheonixsoul stopped. The sound of wailing cats caught his ears barely. "Bluepaw get Eclipsemoon and Lionblaze. Tell them to follow my trail." The ginger tom took off for the Thunderpath. His fur brushed the pricks of brambles. He ducked and weaved to avoid large obstacles.

Bluepaw padded into the camp. Finding the silver and black she-cat she told her to get Lionblaze. "Where are we going?" "He said follow his trail," the blue and white she-cat told the queen.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:20 pm

"Featherstar!" They yowled again, "Quickly, help me drag him off!" Ripplepelt ordered her frantic son. Together they jumped onto the hot asphalt, blood spilled down from where the clan leader lay limp. There was a horrible rattle coming from his body, making Whitepaw stare with horror. "Come on Whitepaw! I need you here, Featherstar needs you!" Ripplepelt snarled at him, trying to shake him back to reality. Gulping, the tom gently bit into Featherstar's scruff, his mother doing the same, and they began to walk backwards. Featherstar was like a dead weight, pulling them down and making their jaws ache. When they finally got clear of the Thunderpath they let go, panting for breath. "Momma... Is he...?" Whitepaw whimpered. Ripplepelt looked at him, and then touched Featherstar's throat with her tailtip. "Yes... He's dead..." Rippplepelt choked out. Whitepaw began to wail once again.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:35 am

Pheonixsoul burst through the brambles. "WHAT HAPPENED!?" he yowled. His ginger pelt began to rise. By then Eclipsemoon and Lionblaze came too.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:38 am

Ripplepelt held back her greif and then nodded, taking a breath to explain. "He was giving us a tour of the territory, and then there was something moving on the other side of the Thunderpath. It was a rabbit, and it jumped out onto the Thunderpath. Featherstar leapt at it, killed it and then this huge monster three times the size of any other monster I've ever seen came roaring down the road. Featherstar didn't stand a chance against it." She nearly wailed. Whitepaw hung his head in shame. "We should have detected a monster that big sooner, but it came out of nowhere!" He mewed with a choke.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:56 am

Eclipsemoon grabbed the limp body. "We'll take him back to camp." She waited for some one to get under the other half of the body.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:10 am

Ripplepelt and Whitepaw were to stunned to do anything, they shook their heads, eyes wide with shock. "I've got him." Lionblaze mewed, slipping under. "He should have just lost a life right? Featherstar still had four of them didn't he?" Lionblaze mewed with worry. "Shouldn't he be waking up already?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:25 am

"If he doesn't soon only Icebreeze knows what's going on," Eclipsemoon mewed. She padded off and around a large bramble.

Pheonixsoul hung his head. "Do you really believe that I'm ready Aspenleaf?" he mewed to the sky. He could feel his mother's gaze burning his pelt.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:31 am

When the sad convoy made it back to the camp Featherstar had begun to warm up again, his body moved slightly. "HE'S ALIVE!" Lionblaze yowled as he felt the motion above him. He paused his movement and tried to lower the leader back down. "He's alive!" Lionblaze yowled with joy. Ripplepelt and Whitepaw stared in awe, "But... how?!" They asked with shock and fear.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:33 am

"He's a leader, he has more lives than any of us," Eclipsemoon mewed. "That is why he is the leader."

Icebreeze burst from her den with cob webs and marigold. "Move!" she hissed.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:47 am

The two made a face on confusion. "What? That doesn't make any-" "Clan leaders are blessed by Starclan, when they become leader they go to the moonpool and Starclan gives them eight more loves." Lionblaze explained. "They're not born with more lives. They are given to them by our ancestors." Ripplepelt made a face but remained silent. They returned their attention to Featherstar. "How many does he have now?" "Three." Stoneclaw mewed, staying out of the way of the white medicine cat. "Hopefully..."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:57 am

Icebreez shook her heead. "He only has two as of now."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down