Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

» Skyrim Adventures
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:51 pm by Me

» Fall Den
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:50 pm by Me

Top posting users this month

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 44 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

WillowClan! Warriors RP

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WillowClan! Warriors RP

Post  HiddenFaith on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:51 pm

Featherstar nodded is head,flicking his tail towards Foxpelt. Lionblaze stepped forward, and Featherstar motioned in the opposite direction.

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:36 pm

Sunfur padded over to where Lionblaze was. "I think that should be good Featherstar," Foxpelt called. She waited for him to accept or contradict.
Gaara愛

View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:36 pm

He shook his head though, "Tawnypaw I want you to join my patrol. Pheonixsoul, go with Foxpelt but she's still in lead." Featherstar mewed, deciding a patrol of four cats would be better then three. "When we find the missing cats we'll adress a certain issue. Such as Tawnypaw's giving of a mentor." The Willowclan leader decided, adding the bit not just because it was due, but also because it was a rather happy thought in comparison to the dark loom of four missing cats. With that the leader leaped down to the camp floor and obviously the meeting was dismissed.

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:56 pm

Tawnypaw perked up slightly, not expecting her name to be called. She nodded quickly and padded toward him quickly. "Oh, thank you Featherstar!" She mewed, her eyes bright with excitement. Though this situation wasn't exactly something to be happy about, she couldn't help but feel anxious since this was her first patrol she would have been on.
Ash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:11 am

Featherstar gave her a rather warm smile, and then looked around to make sure all the cats were ready to go. He swished his tail for his patrol to gather around, Lionblaze gave him a small nod, trying his hardest to stay calm. The Tom really would have liked nothing more then to rake his claws through something and his missing clanmates be on the other side.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:32 am

Foxpelt turned towards the Camp Entrance. Casting a quick glance over her shoulder to make sure her patrol is following her and at Lionblaze. She couldnt get over the golden tom, but there were more important matters. Walking beside Phoenixsoul she let the two apprentices ahead. "If you want you can hunt as we search," Phoenixsoul meowed.
Gaara愛

View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:30 am

Featherstar led the cats out the camp entrance, and quickly turned west. There was a prickling silence between them for a time as they traveled. "Keep your wits about you. We can't miss anything that could lead to finding them." The clan leader mewed with a mentoring tone. He was worried sick about his son. The ground beneath him hardly remained under his paws as Featherstar led the clan cats about the western border. "Featherstar, I think I've smelled something." Lionblaze suddenly mewed, catching his attention. "Oh? What is it?" The older tom mewed as he quickly padded to the bright ginger tom.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:22 pm

Bluepaw was busy stalking a mouse when a rank smell crossed her nose. Hissing loudly she found herself with Paintpaw and Foxpelt. "Smells like Stoneclaw and Reedfeather with something else." The fox-like she-cat mewed scrunching up her nose.

Sunfur quickly bounded over to Lionblaze and Featherstar. "Smells like Whitepaw, and Ripplepelt," he mewed.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:42 am

The clan leader took a few sniffs himself just to be doubly sure, "I think you're right. Though I wish they smelled a bit more like us already." He muttered the last part and then walked in the direction it led off-towards. "Two-leg territory? I hope they didn't get scared off by something." Featherstar then dashed off after it.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:18 am

Phoenixsoul quickly started to track the two toms. Ducking and weaving through brambles he soon stubled upon the Thunderpath. "FOXPELT!" He yowled loud enough to scare off any pray within Starclan.

The red she-cat burst through the bracken to see a creature closely resembling them it look but not size. "Bluepaw, go find Featherstar." The white and blue she-cat took off without a look back and headed toward the twoleg-place.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:16 am

Featherstar led the patrol to the edge of the two-leg territory, the trail grew stale after it crossed over the thunderpath. Its rank scent masked anything after a mouse-length or two. He scrunched up his nose, and gazed across the black, hot path at the rows of two-leg dens that lined the other side. He saw a flash of glinting eyes, and peered closer. After a beat, Whitepaw and Ripplepelt appeared on top of a den. "Featherstar!" They both mewed and climbed down the den to dash over to the rest of their clan.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Bluepaw soon brust from the bracken and panted. "Feather...star..." she drew in one big breath and continued, "Pheonixsoul found a large cat on the Thunderpath. We still need to find reefeather and Stoneclaw." She quickly became a stronger looking cat as soon as she saw Whitepaw.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:42 am

Tawnypaw was following along with the patrol silently. She had never been this far from home before; it was exciting. Her ears drew forward as she saw the lost members of their clan race toward them.
Ash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:32 am

Ripplepelt and her son dashed over to the patrol, chests heaving with the dead sprint across the thunderpath. Whitepaw's ears perked up at the mention of the huge cat. "Mom, do you think its the thing that chased us?" He whispered to Ripplepelt who shrugged, trying to catch her breath.
"Perhaps... That would mean its dead though... I hope it is." Ripplepelt mewed to her son, and then looked at the others.
"What are you talking about? A huge cat?" Featherstar demanded of Bluepaw, pelt itching at the thought of a cat running around attacking them the size of a dog perhaps. "No signs of either of our missing warriors?"

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:28 pm

Bluepaw wanted to show Whitepaw that she was better than Paintpawso she calmly spoke. "Fallow me." The She-cat spun on her hocks and took off back into the brush.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:04 am

Whitepaw flicked in ear in confusion, but quietly slunk back to follow Bluepaw into the bush. It grabbed at his pelt, and the tom gave a low grumble in annoyance at it. "What Bluepaw?" He questioned with a small hiss, "We could get in trouble for this you know? The others will notice we're gone." The black and white tom grumbled.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:53 pm

The white cat stopped. "Their to busy focused on Reedfeather and Stoneclaw. Besides we always sneeked out when we weren't supose to when we were with Aspen." She purred and ran her flank along his. "Don't you remember how much fun you and I had Whitepaw?"
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:00 am

Whitepaw stalled for a moment as she swept past him, and then gave a shake of his head to remain focused. "Look, if you truly want to talk about old times then wait until after we've got a real moment to ourselves." He mewed, trying not to sound harsh as she spoke the words. "But once we do," Whitepaw gave a her a small smile, "I promise to talk about whatever you want."

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:45 pm

bluepaw stopped. "That's not what I'm getting at. All I'm saying is that it seems like you have forgotten about me until Painpaw left and never came back. When she was gone, I was there for you and we started getting closer and closer. Then we find here and you've forgotten about me again." The she-cat turned away from Whitepaw and Back to the throng of cats mewling.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:27 am

She-cats... He thought with an internal sigh. "Listen Bluepaw, I haven't forgotten you. But we've been in the clan what, three or so days now? I'm just getting used to being a clan cat and not a rouge." The words were slightly hissed as he grew frustrated. "Its better to prove we're loyal now, rather then later."

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:28 pm

Bluepaw lowly growled. Hearing Sunfur's response, "We must find were Reedfeather and Stoneclaw are." She quickly spoke up. "Featherstar, I can take you to the nearest place to the thunder path were Their scents are strong."
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  BellyButton on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:00 pm

Ash wrote:
Reference:

(Minus the collar, this is what she looks like realistically. They're the same cat though O.o xD Its my friends kitteh xD I think she's so purrttyy!! =D Also, Im a little lost on the current plot O.o So a little explanation would be appreciated xD)[/color]

MY KITTIEH!!!
BellyButton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:28 pm

(So um Ash, is that you?)

Whitepaw snorted, and slunk out of the bush, coming out around the other side. "Lets get moving then." Featherstar mewed, worry clouding his eyes despite his strong expression. "We'll find them, but we gotta move quick if we're to do it." The grey tom took a step closer towards the Thunderpath nervously. "Alright, lead the way Bluepaw." He ordered, tail flicking for the she-cat apprentice to take point.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:43 pm

she nodded and bounded along till she spotted the familiar mottled black pelt of Paintpaw.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:08 pm

Featherstar led the patrol after Bluepaw, completely unaware of the way Whitepaw's pelt was prickling. As if something was bothering him. "Paintpaw, any sign?" The grey tom called as they approached the apprentice along the thunderpath.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down