Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

» Skyrim Adventures
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:51 pm by Me

» Fall Den
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:50 pm by Me

Top posting users this month

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 44 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

WillowClan! Warriors RP

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WillowClan! Warriors RP

Post  HiddenFaith on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:59 am

Featherstar purred loudly and then yowled louder then anyone else. "This meeting is over, Bravesoul and Ripplepelt will sit vigil with Sunfur and Waspsting tonight!" Then the leader jumped down from the highbranch and padded into the nursery.

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:12 am

Sunfur looked for his mother.
Gaara愛

View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:13 am

Cloudheart was purring up a storm as she padded to her son. "I'm so proud of you." She murmured as she nuzzled him, love seeped off the white she-cat as she looked into his eyes. "And your sister would be to."

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:19 am

The tom smiled as he nuzzled his mother. "She deserved this as well."
Gaara愛

View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:24 am

Cloudheart blinked back her surging emotion, she nuzzled him again and then moved back. Lionblaze was awaiting to congratulate him. The golden tom padded over. "Hey, way to go. Sure took your time though huh?" He teased a little, eyes sparkling. Well done... Dapplespirit's voice drifted to Sunfur, her scent surrounding him.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:39 am

Sunfur thanked him. 'Thank you Dapplespirit.' he replied back. He breathed in her scent and memories flooded his mind. Waspsting thanked Bluepaw. She had finally summoned up the courage to talk to him.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:46 am

The Starclan warrior shimmered around her brother for just a bit more before a deep mew called her. None but Icebreeze could hear the tom's voice. "Dapplespirit its time to go. The others are waiting." It was Soottail, and the tom was watching the freshly joined Starclan cat. She looked at him with a pained expression. "But they don't know its going to happen!" She responded. "Can't I stay with them a bit longer? While they're all so happy?" Dapplespirit begged. "No!" Soottail snarled. "You know the rules. We cannot interfere anymore or we might set them on the path to destruction! Let them deal with it!" He snarled, and then led her away.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:54 am

Icebreeze looked shocked. She padded back to her den and tried to find out what that meant. She laid down in her mossy nest, closed her eyes, and thought of Starclan.

Waspsting headed for the Entrance to the camp. He was exhausted but would make it through the night, then go back to the Medicine cats den.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:01 am

Bramblefur appeared before Icebreeze. "Yes?" She asked, blinking with boredom at the medicine cat. "What brings you here?" The Starclan warrior asked again, laying down in a field of grass.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:17 am

The white She-cat looked around. "Where is Dapplespirit? I must talk to her. she said something about the clan Being in danger."
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:21 am

Bramblefur made a face but gave nothing away. "Dapplespirit said something? When?" She questioned, a coldness beginning to lace her voice. The speckled she-cat padded out of the tall fronds. "What did I say?" She asked, sitting down next to Bramblefur.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:15 pm

"Dapplespirit didn't say it. It was more Soottail than her. Either way, why can't you stay around as long as you use too without bringing," she paused and looked straight into familiar hazel eyes of a tabby, "destruction." A white and black tabby pelt followed Heatherfeather. She cast her eyes upon Icebreeze, she was in shock. She was frozen. 'Echoflower's kit!
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:15 pm

(I'm a bit confused; neither Wingsoul or Splashtail were black and white tabbies.)

Dapplespirit cast a nervous glance at Bramblefur who simply shook her head. "No Icebreeze, do not fret. Focus on your clan now, not a possible later." She ordered sharply. "But Bramblefur-" Dapplespirit began, getting cut off by the tabby she-cat's sharp growl. "No! Icebreeze do not ask for more questions on this!" And then Bramblefur ended the dream.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:20 am

(It was Flowerpaw, she is Echoflowers littermate who was killed, she is the opposite of echoflower so ya)

Icebreeze woke to see pale light filtering through the windows. Waspsting was in his nest. She checked his wound and nodded, pleased with his progress. She looked outside the den entrance. Pheonixsoul sent out a patrol consisting of Paintpaw, Foxpelt and Lionblaze. Eclipsemoon came from the warriors den, having moved back. A tired Sunfur walked to the apprentices den only to be directed to the warriors den. A small murrow of laughter erupted from her chest. Bravesoul followed behind the ginger tom. "The clan is well," she mewed to herself.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:01 am

Featherstar was grooming his fur, listening to the air as he gazed about them. He watched Ripplepelt and her son Whitepaw pad down from the highbranch where they'd sat vigil with the others. They slipped into their respective dens and soon not a sound came from them. Featherstar's whiskers twitched with amusement. Then he turned his gaze to the medicine cat den. Robinkit was scampering away from his siblings towards Icebreeze. "Icebreeze! Icebreeze!" He mewed loud enough for the clan leader to hear from his perch. "Can you show me some herbs?" The kit asked, tail lashing with excitement. "Or tell me what's poisoness so my mouse-brain siblings don't eat anything?" The little brown orbs looked up at her with such an excitement that Featherstar was surprised. Would he make a fine medicine cat? He wondered. Featherstar looked at the nursery next, spotting his mate's muzzle peaking out. A moment or two later the full body of the white she-cat had slipped through the ferns and was headed over for some fresh-kill. The apprentices forgot to deliver food... Featherstar noticed, and went down to grab something for the two elders in case they'd been forgotten as well.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:25 am

Icebreeze looked at the young kit. A purr rose from her, she tried to hold it back. He might be a medicine cat, she thought. "Come, Robinkit, I will show you what is poisonous and what to use if your littermates eat any of these, so they won't die." The white cat turned back into her den.

Bluepaw woke late. She stretched and exited the apprentices den. Sitting down she ran a blue paw over her whiskers and ears. After cleaning herself she walked to the fresh kill pile. Picking out a plump mouse she stopped as Featherstar approached her.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:40 am

Robinkit's eyes grew wide. "Really oh really?" He exclaimed, bouncing up and down on his tiny little paws. The black and brown kit followed her in, still chirping with glee.

"Would you like to bring some pray with me to the elders?" Featherstar asked, picking up a plump mouse for Echoflower. He flicked his tail back at the den just up the bit of a hillside. The leaders eyes watched her with no hostility though he was being careful. She must understand how important it is to help the clan, especially the elders. He thought, trying not to narrow his eyes.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:14 am

The white she cat padded into the back storage room. She lifted the fern coverings from holes in the ground. A sweet smell arose from the first one. She took out a few berries from it. Laying them in front of Robinkit.

Bluepaw's eyes shone like stars. She didn't want to get on Featherstar's bad side first day. She wanted him to trust her more. "Of course, Featherstar!" She picked a mouse out of the pile and followed Featherstar.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:06 pm

Have you been reading Yellowfang's secret?)

Robinkit took a whiff of the sweet smelling berries. "Oh... That's a poison?" He questoined, tail flicking back and forth still. With a quick jab, the kit had poked the berries. "They don't feel poisonous." He mewed.

Featherstar led her up to the elder's den, mewing through the mouse his and Bluepaw's arrival. Then he brushed his way through the hanging moss entrance. "Good morning Thunderrain, Echoflower." He mewed a greeting, bringing the plump mouse he held to Echoflower. "How are you two feeling today?" The leader then sat, and swiped his ears with a wet paw.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:15 pm

(Yeah hahahahaha)

"Well they are to kits and elders," Icebreeze mewed, "they're called deathberries. and if a cat eats these then you give them...." she trailed off as she uncovered another hole and pulled out a icky smelling leaf. "This is yarrow," she placed it infront of Robinkit, "it makes cats bring the poisons back up."

Thunderrain took the mouse from Bluepaw. nodding his thanks he took a bite. Ecdhoflower took the mouse from Featherstar. "I'm fine. No need to worry yet Featherstar." Thunderrain murrowed as he replied, "Nothing is wrong yet Featherstar. When Leafbare is here though...."
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:05 am

Featherstar's ears pulled back in understanding. "Don't worry, you're still gonna be around." He mewed with a deep promise. Featherstar just wasn't ready to give up his friends yet. If it hadn't been for his extra remaining four lives, he'd have joined them in the elders den. But then he shook, as if brought back to reality, "Bluepaw, check them for ticks will you? If you find any go to Icebreeze for some mouse bile and come back to get rid of them." The leader ordered and then left the den.

Robinkit's eyes grew wide. "What happens if a warrior or apprentice eats them? Do you give them yarrow to? Will they die if you don't?" His questions started flowing like a waterfall. He had to suck in a deep breath before he could continue. "Does yarrow make you sick?"

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:19 am

Bluepaw nodded. She ignored the gnawing of her stomach as she longed for a piece of fresh kill. She tried to ignore the pain, and started to nose through their fur. After seeing to Echoflower she moved over to Thunderrain.

Icebreeze smiled. "If a warrior or an apprentice ate them, I would also give them yarrow." The last questio stumped Icebreeze. "Yarrow makes cats a bit sick but not to bad."
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:30 am

"What if they don't get sick? What happens if yarrow doesn't work on a cat? Do you have any other herb avaliable in case the yarrow doesn't work?" He asked, ears twitching and tail lashing back and forth. His brown eyes sparkled. "Do they die?" Robinkit suddenly squeaked, instantly freezing.

Featherstar had exited right when Whitepaw and Ripplepelt had left the dens. "Good to see you up. Get something to eat and then we'll go on a patrol. "What about my training?" Whitepaw asked. "Consider this a part of it." The lead tom responded. Ripplepelt nodded, "Of course sir."

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:46 am

"If yarrow doesn't work then i have to massage the cats belly and force them to. No cat should die if they eat just one berry, but multiple ones and it would even take away Featherstar's remaining lives."

Paintpaw watched as Bluepaw trotted downthe hillside from the elders den. "Do you always do that?" Bluepaw asked obviously just having checked for ticks. "Not every day."
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:54 am

Robinkit's mouth grew wide. "Even Featherstar would die!" He mewed with such a shock it was almost adorable. He stared at the berries with such a fear, and took a few steps back from the herb.

Featherstar led them around the territory, showing them the thunderpath, the twoleg boarder, Not that they need to see this. He thought. Next he took them along the path towards the pine trees that they didn't hunt in. Perhaps we should expand into here if leaf-bare proves to harsh this year... He thought again. Featherstar then cut back and took them towards the stream.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down