Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Crossover Academy! - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Crossover Academy! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Crossover Academy! - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Crossover Academy! - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Crossover Academy! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Crossover Academy! - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Crossover Academy! - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Crossover Academy! - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Crossover Academy! - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Crossover Academy!

+4
Gaarać„›
HiddenFaith
Echo Dreamer
Newone8
8 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Crossover Academy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Crossover Academy!

Post  Newone8 Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:58 am

Lazarus nodded his thanks and sat down at a desk near the front, then pulled out his #-Pad and started to do something or other on it while he waited for the other students to arrive.
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:17 am

Legion instantly looked at the device and chirped with a sharp tone much like an annoyed click. "Please put away your device. It is best to keep any and all electronic devices offline and put away both during school hours and this class period." It advised, though there was an almost threatening way with the words it chose.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:59 pm

Next Quote and Jack had Professor T'Soni. (Oh, I'm sure Jack and her will get along just swell! *totally over loaded with sarcasm*)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:33 am

XD )

Liara scanned over her roster for the students that should be attending this class. Quote, Jack... She thought carefully, making sure to remember them, sounded like a rather unique pair.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:17 pm

Lazarus (rather unwillingly) put his #-Pad away and waited. "When is class supposed to start, anyways?" he asked. BZZZTT came a sound over the intercom. "I'm sorry, my bell seems to be broken. Well, it is time for the second class of the day to begin. Carry on."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:58 pm

Quote stopped at his locker and got his books for the next few classes until gym. He thenk navigated the crowded hallways to Professor TSonis classroom.

Jack floated after his roommate, not bothering to do anything else. Who needed books and stuff when he wasn't even going to pay attention?
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Legion nodded its head, "Now." It said, taking a look around the room before it checked over its own internal firewalls. All was good, and it got out the small laptops the students would use in the class.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:37 am

Lazarus immediately started to try and boot up the laptop sitting in front of him, but quickly encountered a problem. "Excuse me, sir? What are we supposed to use for our logins?"
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:29 am

"Login, username; Hacker. Password; Umadbro?" The Geth said, each laptop within the room responding simultaneously, logging onto the system. A few students in the back of the room began to snicker amongst each other. It ignored their comments, and quickly pulled a long screen out in front of the blackboard. It turned the screen on, instantly displaying a long series of numbers and code. "Now class. Who can define hacking?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:03 am

Lazarus quickly replied, "To hack into something is to bypass security in order to access or modify data." He looked back down at the laptop, impressed at the voice-activated OS. Or at least, it seemed voice-activated.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:11 pm

Legion nodded, "Correct." It turned back to the screen and began to make chirps and other such sounds as a program began to form upon the screen. "Before you can learn how to hack, you must know how to program." It said, turning towards the class. "This is what you'll be doing for the period. Trying to write a proper program for a single shutdown runtime." It said, an example coming to life upon the screen. "This is how you'll begin. You all should have taken a computer sciences class. If you however need any assistance please inform me."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:08 am

Lazarus quickly analyzed the example code on-screen, noting the slight variation of the standard coding syntax. Just as quickly, however, he noticed something weird. "Excuse me, sir, but what kind of programming language is this exactly? I've never seen one with commands like this."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:34 pm

"It is Geth. For Geth have superior hacking and programming run times. It can work with any, while not every can work with it." Legion said. "Also because we are only capable of teaching the superior."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:15 pm

Lazarus nodded, thinking, then began to furiously type on his laptop.
GLaDOS leaned back as far as her chassis would allow. "Why, Wheatley, did I ever recall you back here from space?" She sighed. "Well, it's your turn; Blue and Orange. You know what to do." The co-op bots saluted (more like a wave) and ran off, ATLAS to the science and computer wing and P-Body over to the dorms. GLaDOS gave a rare robotic chuckle. "Just wait until they get back to their dorms..."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:53 pm

Liara smiled at the class, "Hello everyone, I hope you had a good lunch because it is time to get started." She said, the tests already in one hand. "You'll be taking a test today," instantly students complained, "I'm not grading it, nor is it hard. Its just to see what you know and what you don't know. If this is going to be an educational class I have to be able to cover the basics."

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:53 pm

(*basics?)
Quote nodded and took out a pencil while Jack just grumbled.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:41 am

(School computers are total crap)

With a roll of her eyes at the more grumbles, Liara started to hand out the tests. Once she passed Jack she sighed, I can already tell he'll be a hard one. Liara thought. After she was all done, Liara sat down at her desk and waited.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:04 pm

ATLAS burst into Dr. Liara's classroom and started furiously chirping. He motioned to the students, then to the tests she handed out. He constantly shook his head, seemingly chewing Dr. Liara out for something.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Jack began to write "That's what she said" as the answer of all the written response answers, write a mix of a T and an F on the true/false questions, and circle all the letters on the multiple choice, completely ignoring the Name, Date, and Hour lines at the top.

Quote wrote his name and 3rd hour then carefully read each question, writing down the closest thing he had to what he thought was a good answer to the questions.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:27 pm

Liara gave the machine a questioning look, her eyes narrowing in frustration at the random outburst. "Class keep on working." She instructed and crossed over to the door where ATLAS as seemingly yelling at her. "Can I help you?" Liara asked with a tight voice, though she tried to remain as diplomatic as possible.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:48 pm

ATLAS realized that she couldn't understand his robotic chatter, and facepalmed. He then activated an automated playback device, which played a prerecorded message from GLaDOS: "You are hereby fired, for defying state regulations and curriculums. However, since the Portal leading back to your world will not open for probably another few years, you will remain teaching here. However, for all intents and purposes, you are fired. Please continue teaching."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:50 am

Anger surged up the usually controlled Asari, she was furious with this news. "If you'll excuse me call, ATLAS here will monitor you while I have a word with... Headmistress GLaDOS." Liara ordered, not even asking the bot to do so. She left, a purple glow of biotics rising around her body as she stomped down the hallway. Once the enraged woman was outside the headmistress's office she didn't both with knocking, instead she lashed an arm and the door literally splintered in on itself. "GLaDOS!" Liara's beautiful face was contorted with anger, blue eyes stormy and dark. "You have a lot of explaining to do!" She growled loudly, staring up at the machine with rage.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:36 am

"I thought I told you to continue teaching?" she gave a robotic chuckle. "Then again, knowing you, that probably skipped right past your ears. Well, I suppose I should offer some sort of explanation." She paused for a moment, thinking. "Okay, let's take a look at your personnel file, shall we? 'A horrible person, liked by no-one'. I'm serious, that's what it-- Oh, wait, wrong file. Let's give that another try, shall we?" She paused for about thirty seconds. "You know what? I can't seem to find your file. So that can be considered a crime in itself. Why don't you come back later and we can resolve this then?"
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:46 am

Liara gave an irritated sigh, having to fight back a long list of Asari profanities that were literally on the tip of her tongue. "No, we are not going to talk about this later. By the goddess, what have I done to make you 'fire' me? I've put up with every little quirk this academy has, including not jumping ship the last time the portal opened! Which would seem to me would have been a better idea." Her body flashed with biotics once again as she tried to remember her mother's constant teachings on control. "ATLAS said I broke some kind of state regulation, which we don't even have just so you know. GLaDOS either you give me a straight answer or Ill tear every piece of hardware and circuitry out of your body!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:52 pm

Quote double checked his work when he was don.e, then raised his hand.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum