Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

» Skyrim Adventures
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:51 pm by Me

» Fall Den
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:50 pm by Me

Top posting users this month

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 44 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Crossover Academy!

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Crossover Academy!

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:47 pm

(Sorry,totally forgot to respond.)

Wynne looked over at the mumbling student, and gave him a once over. His fever was soaring now. "Lets fix that." She said aloud, hands glowing as a magic spell worked its way up to a manifested form. She blasted Jack over with ice, and then sat back.

Legion shook its head, "No. Example." It pointed at the burnt out light bulb again. "Example of a working, or once working, machine."

Liara frowned, her brow furrowing at the sight of the message. GLaDOS was certainly a force to reckon with. The Asari had to admit she was still slightly uncertain that making Wheatley the headmaster was exactly the right choice.

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:00 pm

"So what is our assignment for this class?" Lazarus enquired.

A new message appeared on the screen: 'Wheatley: What's going on here? I keep getting these notifications.'
Newone8

View user profile http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:57 pm

Liara T'Soni rolled her eyes, 'Just one teacher talking to some low personnel. Don't worry.' She responded. The Asari then got up from her terminal and collected the pre-tests she had had the students do. Once back at her desk, she gave them free-period aside from texting, for the rest of the class.

Legion walked over to its desk, and pulled up one of the textbooks that rested upon it. "Read the first chapter, we will go over once done." It stated, not realizing just how boring of a first day assignment that it was.

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:59 pm

Quote sighed, and half-read the first page. He wasn't really focused on the reading, though. He was thinking of other things.
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Lazarus sat back and patiently raised his hand. He had already read the first chapter, and was itching to start some practical things.
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:58 am

Name: Minako Arisato
Race: Human (Persona user)
Grade: Imma go with 10
Fandom: Persona 3 Portable
Appearance:
Personality: She is a pretty open and cheerful person, likes to make friends and is a loyal person, the wiki describes her as.....Bubbly and upbeat, but she will hide suffrering and burden
Bio: Um, Read the profile for the Male MC for Persona 3, currently is far enough to know of her power
Other: Has the ability to summon a persona, a facet of her personality that can fight for her, she also has the power to summon different personas, she can also wield a Naginata

Last edited by Dark Heart on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Dark Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:22 am

Welcome!)

Legion waited for the rest of the class to finish. Meanwhile it ran a diagnostic on the probability of students passing this year. It was alarmingly low much to the Geth's displeasure.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:05 am

It was amazing how lost one could get in a new place, Minako thought back to the first day of Gekkoukan High and how she had gotten lost that day too. She was supposed to go to some class called Ancient History of the Universe, she wandered down the halls looking around for the room number. (Thank you!)
Dark Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:59 pm

((I guess that would be Dr. Liara's History class, but you'll be late Twisted Evil ))
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:00 pm

Minako continued to wander through the halls, she finally decided to pick a door and go through it. "Okay! This door looks good!" She says to herself as she pushes open the door, inside was a very large chamber, with a big machine in the middle.
Dark Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:04 pm

"Caution: Intruder alert." intoned the announcer. "Oh, I thought I turned you off!" yelled the central core. Turning towards the door, he noticed the girl standing there. "Hey, are we supposed to allow students in here?" he asked, then realized that GLaDOS wasn't there anymore to boss him around. "So, what are you doing here? I'm very busy," Wheatley added.
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:10 pm

"Um, I was looking for class." Minako said as she looked up at the large machine. She thought to herself that he looked very much like a shadow, not that it mattered. "I'm looking for Ancient History of the Universe."
Dark Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:21 pm

"Here we go, just let me contact my... associate for a moment," the Intelligence Dampening Sphere said, sending a message to Dr. Liara.

*New notification!* popped up the little box on Liara's screen. This time, a message from Wheatley appeared: "Do you happen to know who teaches 'Ancient History of the Universe'?"
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:47 am

He's not serious is he? Liara thought as she stared at the new message, she felt the tendrils on her head twitch slightly. By the Goddess he is serious. She quickly responded, the single word was all she needed to show Wheatley how stupid he was being. 'Me.' She sighed with annoyance at the core's stupidity.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart on Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:51 am

(I'm going to make another teacher because there are only three)
Name: The Doctor (Tenth Incarnation)
Age: Says 903 but doesn't actually know (Time travel can do that)
Race: Timelord
Occuppation: Teacher of: Physics, Theoretical Mathmatics, Earth and Space Science ( he's bit off on this one), and a Home Room
Fandom (if applicable): Doctor Who
Appearance: Google it please!
Personality: Again please Google it
Bio: Um, can you pretty please Google this one, 903 years wouldn't fit in the post box
Other: Has a Sonic screwdriver and pilots a TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimension In Space) that's all I really have to say
Dark Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:05 am

Minako clasped her hands behind her back and quietly said to the large machine "So did you find it?" She smiled all the while and swung back and forth between her heels and toes.
Dark Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:11 pm

(hHSBHASHbsHDHABakdbnKHBDNKHABFDNHkdhkbdnahbdadhkbSHKFHSDAIHKFDGBHSAHKDBAHSKGFAEHK DARK HEART! THE DOCTOR! ADHNASJFDJAHIBFDNJAFUIAHJNDFAIJFNAUHDJNSUFJHndhsibfdsifjhdauifjkhasjd!!! I was just waiting for that to happen. I knew someone was going to bring The Doctor into this eventually.)

Yoruichi was busy trying to solve a sudoku puzzle since she once again didn't have a class.
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:39 pm

Wheatley swiveled back towards the student, sending another message to Liara: 'Thanks, I'll send this student right over.' Proud of himself for figuring that out, he replied, "Yes, Dr. Liara T'Soni teaches that. You'll know the classroom when you find it."
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:53 pm

Liara sighed as she rolled her eyes, "The moron." She muttered, and looked up at her class. I suppose this means I'll have another student soon, though how they managed to be late for the class when everyone lived on the campus ground, and have been here sense the beginning of the school when the portal had been open. She mused to herself, finding it easy to drift off into a daydream.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:56 pm

"Thank you!" Minako said, then she realized what time it was, then she realized she was late. Minako began to run through the hallway, she eventualy reached the door to the room she was supposed to be at. "Hello, I'm Minako Arisato, and I'm very sorry that I'm late!" She says as she bows deeply in apology.
Dark Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:07 am

Liara snapped out of her revrie, and gave the new student a once over. Immediately a smile broke out across her face at the bow. "Please, that's not nececarry Minako." She said, and got up to walk over to her. "You're new aren't you? First year attending the school?" Liara asked, already having picked out the seat she would be sending the new student to.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:12 am

"Yes, I'm new here, I got to the assembly fine...but then I got lost, I'm sorry." Minako repeated once again. "Where will I be sitting?" She asked as politely as possible.
Dark Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:15 am

"Right over there, next to the young boy in the red shirt." Liara said, pointing at an empty seat in the second row on the left side. "I hope you found the assembly informative." The doctor added as she returned to her desk. "Took my quite a while to get the wording right for it."

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:51 am

"Yes, it was very good." Minako said, she bowed and moved over to her seat.
----
"Uh, sir?" The Doctor had once again dazed off while writing on the board, it now had strings of Gallifreyan writing. "Oh, well, I'm sorry then. So! Does anyone have any questions?" A student raised his hand, "Yes, what class is this exactly?"
"Earth and Space Science. Why exactly?" The Doctor said.
"Because you were writing about WWII and that wierd language." The student responded.
"Oh."
Dark Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:55 am

Imma joining in the fun.

Name:Kiytena Overdown
Age:Can't remember exactly, is pretty sure over a 1000 yrs
Race:Dragon (Has Human Blood)
Grade:11
Apperance:Depends on mood(Can look like a 10-year-old girl with very long hair, a 17-year-old girl with short hair, before mentioned with wings, talons, and tail,or a white dragon (Two different sizes: small(dog-size) or giant (Slightly bigger than an airplane)
Personality:Curious about everything, Secretive about a lot of specifics in her past, will help those in trouble, tries to seem mysterious, scared of being by herself in the dark, avoids telling lies
Bio: From a Clan of Dragons, She was the most powerful magic user in her cycle(All dragons hatched during a period of time(usual about 100 yrs)),uses all elemental(Fire, Water, Earth/Life,Ice,Wind,Electricity,Light,and Darkness) dragon magics, also uses some incantation magics, Father was killed in a battle, Mother and 2 Brothers still alive( a younger and an older), lived among humans for a time, after she grew up Started to travel between worlds(Usual stuck in one before finding a new pathway)
Other: won't talk about travels, very vague about family
Wink (This character I've had around for a long time, I know her secrets I'll keep them to myself,I might reveal them Sorry ) Wink

KyarokoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top