Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

» Skyrim Adventures
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:51 pm by Me

» Fall Den
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:50 pm by Me

Top posting users this month

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 44 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Skyrim Adventures

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Skyrim Adventures

Post  HiddenFaith on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:25 pm

The Khajitt pulled his ers back in surprise. "That s one of the puzzle lock claws. They are the key to different dungeons and nord burial ground. Ri'saad is willing to offer seven hundred gold for the claw and book together."

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:55 pm

"That sounds wonderful!" She handed Ri'saad the claw and journal. She reached back into the bag. "I have some old Nordic armor. It is still in pretty good shape. Helmet, boots, gauntlets, and chest piece are all here."
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:38 am

The Khajitt gladly took the two treasures, and tucked them back behind him in his trading tent. Ri'saad then gave the armor a careful inspection, sniffing here and there at the leather and poking at where the metal looked a bit bent. "Hmm... It is still in good shape, that is true. Perhaps a collector will want to buy it... Alright Ri'saad is willing to give you five hundred gold pieces for the armor." He finally decided.

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:11 pm

"It's a done deal!" Endellion said, grinning. She handed over the armor all in a heap, then reached into the bag once more. "I have nothing else left except for some potion ingredients and a few animal pelts left. I'll sell them all to you for any price over 100 gold."
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:19 am

Ri'Saad once again gave the proposed wares a good look, and sniffed the bottles of poison and potion ingredients. He gave the pelts an almost hateful look as he inspected them, especially a saber pelt. "Two hundred gold." He offered.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:50 pm

Name: Sanaria Bluelight
Race: Nord
Height: 5' 8
Hair: Shoulder Length, Black
Eyes: Purple
Skin Tone: White
Notable Physical Features: Scar that starts under her chin and loops back to the right and then across the neck
Hobbies: Not Dying, Exploring Ruins, Finding Exotic Weapons
Personality: Distant and a bit rough, Noble, has a strict set of morals
Armour: Heavy Plate Mail armour, no helmet
Weapons: Skyforge Steel Sword enchanted to deal more damage to dragons and set things on fire named Dovah Dinok, Small Dagger given to her by the Jarl of Whiterun, A bow named Kormundr, enchanted with shock damage.
Skills: Use of the sword, Lock-picking, dabbles in dual wielding
History: Sanaria arrived in Skrim not long ago, when Slave traders attacked and killed her parents and friends the young Nord woman had picked up a weapon, enjoying the tenacity of the girl tehy decided to let her live and take her as a slave. For many years she had been used as a worker or sex slave and many times she had attempted to escape, once she succeded and managed to make it back to her previous home, to find nobody lived their any more, looking through her house she recovered two things, a broach and a dress that belonged to her mother, traveling throughout the continent of Tamriel to escape her captors she ended up in Skyrim, Eventually finding her way to the town of Whiterun Sanaria has joined the companions.
Goal: Assist Kodlak
Dark Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:08 pm

(Welcome)

Vex and Yosa'Min were talking, sharing little bits about themselves as they went along. Favorite color, number, hold, treasure, time of day, thing to do, treasure to steal, house to break-into. They gave out such random tidbits that they seemed to know each other in such random ways. They soon crossed into the valley, a river down by the cliffs on their left. Yosa'Min gave Vex a side-long glance, instantly taking in the features of her face. The way her chin was sharp, but not in an ugly way, her amber eyes that made gold seem dull in comparison. Her blonde hair was pulled back like Yosa'Min's, however there was a braid that came from the front and met in the back. Her high cheekbones certainly made Yosa'Min gaze for a few moments longer before she was afraid of being caught by the ever alert Imperial.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:27 pm

"It's a done deal, my furry friend." Endellion said cheerfully, and handed him the rest of the goods. I believe that's a total of..." she did some quick math in her head. "Errrrr... One-thousand four-hundred Septims...? Oh, I was never very good at math."
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:16 pm

Sanaria looked at the mead in her hand, she had been thinking a lot about the things that had happened recently; she had joined the Companions, gained favor, and even joined the inner circle, learning of their lupine nature. I better go tell Kodlak my answer. Sanaria got up from her chair, bringing the nordic mead with her and went down to find Kodlak. She soon found him and walked up to the old man, "Sir, I want to talk to about, well the curse." She said to him.
"Ah yes, so what is your decision?" He replied.
Dark Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:31 pm

Ri'Saad gave a nod, and handed over the septims. Though he hated the fact that aquiring such goods costed him so much, the Khajitt simply murmured about how he would get customers to buy the goods at a higher price then he paid.

"Are you... checking me out Yosa'Min?" Vex asked without looking at her, a grin crossing her face as she laughed a bit. The Redguard ducked her head, and for once in a long time found herself short of words.
"No, I'm not... I'm just... Examining the road. Making sure no rocks are going to tumble down on us at a moments notice." She lied, a blush working across her face to make it a slight purple.
Vex looked at her this time, amusement making her amber eyes twinkle like stars, "Oh really?" She quibed and then chuckeld again, "If you were really looking for danger that reaction wouldn't have happened. Besides," she waved her hand in exaggeration, "what rocks could possibly fall down that cliff? There's nothing but-" She was cut off as Yosa'Min lunged at her, pushing her further up the road and into a big heap. "What in Oblivion are you doing Yosa'Min!" Vex hissed, trying to shove her off.
The Redguard got up, chest heaving with the effort of what she'd just done, and pointed at where they just stood. There were arrows, and lots of them, embedded in the ground. "Run!" She gasped, helping Vex up to her feet as another volley of arrows rained down from the sky. They took off down the road, trying to evade the attackers, and suddenly Yosa'Min grabbed Vex's hand, and pulled them both off the road. They tumbled down the hill, and occasionally went through the remains of some dead bush, and crashed in the water below the road.
"Next time..." Vex gasped, realizing the arrows had stopped firing now, "Warn. Me." The soaking wet Imperial growled.
Yosa'Min pulled her hair back, it having gotten misplaced in the mad dash for safety, and grinned foolishly. "Yes ma'am." She grinned.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:32 am

Endellion took the gold and smiled at Ri'Saad before waving and walking towards the entrance to the town.
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:27 am

(I do realize this is a lot of lone wolfing... We need to get people together. Once Yosa'Min arrives in Riften, she'll get a job to go to Whiterun where everyone seems to be. DaBoss needs to get back soon though so Rifgy can do stuff and Sanaria do stuff.)

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:50 pm

(Sorry, sorry...)

Nargol started to walk toward the Whiterun gates for the second time, and with her long legs she quickly was walking a bit ahead of a Dunmer girl. Nargol snorted and walked a bit slower to let the girl pass her. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but the girl just looked... Untrustworthy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:07 am

Endellion's ear twitched a bit when she heard a deep snort from beside her. She looked over to see an Orc towering over her. "Well snort to you too, Mammoth Tusks." she muttered.
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:53 am

Rifgy's ears twitched, having heard what the Dunmer had muttered. Quickly he let it go, picking a fight just before they got into the city was not a good idea. Especially if he was going to change the foolish Nords' opinions of his people.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:58 am

Nargol stopped in front of the gate. "May we pass?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at one of the guards. For some reason he only had half a head of hair. His beard, mustache, and hair were just split down the middle. One side bald, the other looking like it had been growing for years. It was hard not to laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:01 am

"Hmm, and what business do you bring to Whiterun Orc?" He questioned with a drawn blade.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:53 pm

Endellion just stood to the side. She had been to Whiterun many times before. She usually stayed out of trouble.
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:58 pm

"I plan to join the Companions in Jorrvaskr and help the people of Skyrim. I am also quite handy at forging and enchanting items. My friend Rifgy here has a good heart, and wishes to accompany me on my travels." She paused for a moment, and decided to add. "He's a bard..."

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:21 pm

The stout man gave them both a long once over, before snorting as he nodded. "Alright, enter if you wish. But do not make any trouble or the other guards will throw you both out without a second thought. Companion or no." He said, stepping aside as another guard began to open the gates.

Rifgy gave a pleased purr, and looked at Nargol with a grin. "They let Nargol and friend enter. Good. Not all Nords are foolish then despite looking very foolish." He whispered to her.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:49 am

((Bump))

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:41 am

Endellion strolled through the gate, giving the guards a small wave as she passed them. She had been in trouble so many times she could call most of the guards by name if they had their helmets off.
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:44 am

(Holo, do you know what's up with TheBoss)

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:27 pm

(Well, now you know I guess... Man, taking care of all of his characters while he's gone is going to be tough. I think I'll manage, though.)

Endellion stood in the marketplace of Whiterun, wondering what she was going to buy with her money. "Well first I need food..." She walked over to Carlotta's stall and waited patiently for the other customers to get done with their shopping.

Nargol walked slowly through the city, admiring everything. "See anything you like, Rifgy?"
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:04 am

(Best of luck to you! There was, however one other character he had. A high elf by the name of Pallo.)

Rifgy's long ears were pulled back as he looked at the towering buildings and out and about citizens of Whiterun. His large golden eyes were almost black with how large his pupils had grown with the overwhelming sight of the city. "Like...? Rifgy loves! Rifgy is... Amazed!" He laughed, twirling around for a moment with his tail whipping around behind him. He stopped twirling, a silly look upon his face as he dashed to catch up to his friend. "Rifgy is maybe one of the very few Khajitt to ever enter a Nord city. Or any foreign city!" He exclaimed, "Rifgy is so honored to have this opportunity. Thank you."

Yosa'Min and Vex had trudged their way out of the ravine they'd ended up having to hurl themselves into. Having passed a tower, and avoided going straight over a waterfall, the duo was almost exhausted. "I wish we had a horse." Yosa'Min sighed, her wet clothes still clung her to annoyingly, adding to the weight she felt. The Imperial, obviously now set off in a bad mood, was quite adamant about not saying a word to the Redguard. Yosa'Min sighed, she had hoped this trip would start off on such a better leg this morning.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down