Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

The New Teen Titans

+3
Gaara愛
KyarokoDragon
HiddenFaith
7 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The New Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans

Post  Me Mon May 20, 2013 11:03 pm

(Are they preening? 0-o It makes sense, but... I don't think anybody ever really thinks of animals with feathers, besides birds, preening.)

Jake didn't sing the rest of the time, but he didn't need to. He just sat there, collecting money and thanking the people who put something in the hat.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Tue May 21, 2013 2:40 am

"Someone knows about me?" Kennith thought as he followed the two into the room. This place is pretty big, and kinda strange. Kennith thought.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue May 21, 2013 3:38 am

(Somewhat, they're sore and tired from the long flight [they flew from around Argentina to Titan City {which I believe is on the upper east coast of the US} in a matter of days] as well as a bit of preening; Thanagarian's are after all hawk people with the traits and everything of birds but just with the physical manifestation of wings.)

"You kidding? What doesn't Superman know?" Cyborg joked lightly, and then shrugged. "Nah really it was Martian Man-Hunter that found out about you, he's like our research, telepathic, know-it-all and is in charge of the Watchtower. He's the one that found out about all of you actually." Cyborg looked back at Kennith. "So, yeah. Someone knows about you."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Tue May 21, 2013 4:00 am

Shade glared at her mentor, who shrinked away into the briefing room. As Shade started to enter the room,she turned around to look at the teddy bear with a boy in it. It seemed that he was sleeping again. Shade walked over and shook him awake. "Wha..." Aaron shook his head. "What?" Hearing that the boy was awake, Shade walked off to the briefing room and seeing that there was a number of people crowded around the table, Shade walk around to stand next to the wall furthest away from all the people.

Seeing that everyone had gathered and they were in another room. Aaron bumbled in making sure not to hit anyone as he waked around trying to find a place to sit.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue May 21, 2013 11:50 pm

(Derp. I never think of the easy answers.)
Lucy decided to take a break from her music making while Jake was gone. He had left, promising he would be back soon. By his definition of the word soon, it cold be the rest of the day. She sat, listening to the world, trying to see how far away she could hear things. She stopped, however when she caught a few words from the Titan Tower that interested her.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Thu May 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Kennith walked into the meeting room, still looking around like a small child somewhere new, and he noticed the girl standing by the wall, as well as several other people. He stood by the wall, not really finding the need for a chair, besides, what if other people needed them?
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:28 am

Superman looked calmly at the arrivals as they poured into the room. He gave them all a good look over, mentors and students and all. He had to admit, he was rather excited about the upcoming Titans. But first, he had to remain professional before the fun could begin. "Alright everyone, please gather around so we can start." He said, leaning against the holo-projector in the center of the room.
Instantly Meryl and Hawkgirl got up and walked over to the holo-projector, leaving their wing tending behind them. The younger Thanagarian looked around at the other youths that would be her teammates, and had to admit she was nervous. Not that it was in her kind of person to be nervous about anything. She was... Anticipating the worst one might say. The kid in the giant teddy bear suit was certainly catching her eye, and not for a good reason. Hawkgirl tapped her shoulder lightly with a straight face to focus, and Meryl shot daggers at her mentor as she turned to Superman again.
Jeff, Cyborg, and the Machine all obeyed the lead member of the Justice League in the room and walked over to the center table. Cyborg began to type a few things into a panel, a small hologram appearing above the projection table. It was five separate pictures, one of each of the old Titans, as well as a bit of information accompanying it.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:50 pm

Shade glared at the hologram with information on Beast Boy. It seems that my "mentor" hasn't changed much, since his time in the Teen Titans. Shade sighed, as she looked over to where her mentor was, as he was beginning hanging off one of the other mentors, the one that looked half machine.

Aaron had been awake for a second after Superman started talking. He wasn't waking up any time soon though.

Last edited by KyarokoDragon on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:33 pm

Lucy listened in to the Titans with curiosity.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:08 am

"As you all know, the Teen Titans were a group of young superheros stationed in this city that acted very much so like the Justice League does. But time is not always our friend, and youth is fleeting. The old Teen Titans, Raven, Robin, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Starfire, each grew up and joined our ranks within the justice league or moved on with their lives still committing good acts to keep Earth safe. This is what we ask of you today, are you willing to put your lives on the line to protect those that are weak, unable to defend themselves against the constant threat of evil and villany? This isn't for your glory, power or fame; never think that. This is about doing what is right at no request of another, selfless duty in service to your fellows. Trust in each other, for if you each decide to join the ranks of the Teen Titans, you are a family. A family you must protect as and other family, siblings in the battle against wrongdoing." Superman said with a booming voice, the holograms had closed down, and now there was an image of each of the young heros in the room. Information on them as if it were a profile or an application sheet flittering under a picture of them. Superman then continued speaking. "You see, as Titans, you'll be under the mentorship of a Justice League member, you've all should have met your mentor by now. They will teach you to hone your strengths, powering, abilities similar to that of a school. Monday to Friday, you'll train with them and each other. The weekend will be yours and at any time the Titan Tower's alarm system goes off signaling a report of activity of any crime, it is your duty to answer the call. You're going up against foes of all kinds, and none of them are going to give you quater. This is no game, they will kill you if they can, so you must train and keep on top of them in the fight against crime. After a year, your mentors will return to you only as they see necessary; and after another. You're on your own, but we're always not far if you need to call for some more help." Superman finally finished speaking, and looked at the assembled heros. "Any questions?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:10 pm

(I'm guessing this is my cue so....)

The throne room in the kingdom of Demonville is dark with that eerie red light in the corners from the torches. Demon walks out of his quarters of the Infernal Castle and began walking to his father's throne room. While walking in the hallways, Demon took a look around: solid obsidian walls, blood red-tiled flooring, and dark red bricks that made up the chandeliers across the ceiling. Demon looked down one of the corridors to notice the Infernal Castle tour guide showing some elementary school kids how hard obsidian is to prove the defending capability of the castle. At the sight of the Demon Prince, the tour guide and the elementary teacher ceased their current conversations and dropped to their knees, bowing at the assassin. The school kids, once noticing the prince, began to applaud and two of the kids even ran up to Demon to ask him for his autograph. Being a very important man (or should I say demon?), Demon turned his back on the kids and continued to walk towards the throne room. Upon arriving at the giant purple doors, Demon took a deep breath for he was ready for his next assignment. He opened the double doors and stepped inside.

His father was sitting at his throne as the demon servants stood guard. Demon approached his father slowly. Upon reaching his father, Demon dropped to bow.

"I'm ready for my next assignment, father."

(I've decided to make King Discord a lot like this guy:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [the silver haired guy not the guy who might have anger-management issues])

"Oh my! Yes, Demon-boy! Your training has shown me that there is no kind of chaos that you cannot create."

"So what is it that I shall do, father?"

"We should start small. I would think that beating up a teacher at Maniacal Elementary School that turned me down 20 years ago isn't much of an assignment, now is it, Demon-boy?"

"So where shall I go?"

"Go to Titan City, Demon-boy, and create as much chaos as you can. Just have fun with it. You only live once, Demon-boy!"

"As you wish."

Demon stood up and, before reaching the door, his father called out one more time.

"Oh and Demon-boy? Tell my butler that it's time for my sponge bath. Ooh and tell him to make me some cheesecake while the water is running."

Demon nodded and, after telling Mr. Worthington his father's message, walked out the door, spread his wings, and took off towards Titan City.

(I do good villain intro?)
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:37 pm

The New Teen Titans - Page 3 Tumblr_mp6slpnyoL1rmf0z3o1_500 (Myaa!)

Jake had come back to get Lucy, gently shaking her to get her attention. "It's time to go." He told her and soon she was walking down the darkening road towards the closest thing they had to home: The Junkyard.

Last edited by Holo on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:43 pm

(Alright, I'm going to assume that the villain intro wasn't too bad and, since it's been a couple of days, I'm going to continue.)

Demon stands wickedly on top of a large tower that overlooked Titan City. Looking up at the moon, Demon notices that it's dead in the center of the sky: midnight. Demon gives a little smirk as he stands and dives off into the streets below. Only a foot away from being a pancake on the busy streets, Demon spreads his wings and begins to fly at nearly 200 mph!

Weaving through the cars, Demon begins to think about how much fun he can have with causing as much chaos as possible. The citizens only being able to see a dark blur, Demon ascends towards an apartment building. He puts out his left hand, which contained his wrist claw which was surgically attached to his arm, and cuts right through the building, causing the apartment complex to explode upon contact.

The smell of fire and the sounds of screaming was heavenly, or helly, to Demon. He loved the sensation so much, that he descended upon some cars and performed the exact same motion, causing much smaller but sweeter explosions.

Laughing manically, Demon feels that he had had enough fun and thought he should get down to business. He flew straight towards the Titan Tower.
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:43 am

(Was waiting on the other two, but I suppose I can't any longer. Great into by the way.)

Superman's head snapped up suddenly as the hologram projector turned into a real-time warning display. A single blip was moving at an alarmingly fast rate towards the tower. "Someone's coming." Superman said, and turned towards the large glass windows that lined the tower. Sure enough, if one looked they would see a humanoid figure flying straight towards them with large wings. They would also see the smoke that rose from razed buildings in the city across the bay. "Alright, looks like you Titans will get a first introduction to the evil you'll be facing." Superman said.
Meryl grinned widely, grabbing her sword with a sadistic chuckle and took off straight through a nearby installed door that led right outside. Good, flier-friendly. She thought as her wings beat with an impressive strength and Meryl charged in to meet the demon head on. "Who are you?" Meryl demanded as she brought her sword around for a strike upon Demon's chest. At this speed, it would be hard to avoid. Hawkgirl took a step after her apprentice, about ready to engage the approaching enemy as well, but Superman's hand on her shoulder stopped her. "What? She questioned.
"Let the young fight their battles." He said, meaning for none of the mentors, or old Titans to get involved just yet.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:44 pm

Demon looks up from his beautiful destruction to notice some hawk girl questioning him about his identity. Demon chuckles as the Thanagarian swings her sword towards his chest and vanishes just before the sword hit him, then reappears right behind his opponent.
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:58 pm

(I have a feeling that Jake is going to get in dangerous situations quite often as he's a blind old hobo with a sort-of-adopted superhero/alien daughter. Should I make a form for Jake, even if he's just human for now? I'm thinking I ight like to make plans for him..."

Name: Aaliyah Valentina
Villain Name: Doesn't even need one, or at least that's what she thinks. (Or does she? Is this required?)
Powers/Skills: If she touches you, she can change your memories. But some memories are too strong for her to change. Usually ones that truly define the person.
Race: Human, probably.
Hair: Strawberry blonde, very big curls (Sort of like Rarity's) that go to about her mid back.
Eyes: Cerulean blue
Appearance: Rather pale skin, a body like a model (big potatoes and buns, and just the right skinny everywhere else)
Costume: She just goes around in her normal clothes. No need for a costume.
Personality: She sassy, and certainly cocky. Very good at annoying most people.
Strengths: She is rather good at appearing as an innocent civilian, so she's almost never caught if she gets into big trouble with the super heroes.
Weaknesses: She is rather easily grossed out, usually (besides when determined). She a girly-girl. Her powers do not work on people with strong willpower (*cough* Green Lanterns! *cough*), and if she inserts a fake memory sometimes some of your old ones get dumped out. She cannot mess with memories full of powerful emotion. She does not have super strength or anything, so she is rather fragile. But that's OK for her, because she never intends to fight. She is a teensy bit of a perfectionist.
Weapon(s): Her powers, shoes, surprisingly heavy purse, the magical powers of women. Some very basic witchcraft knowledge.
History: She was always a single child. Her father was always busy working and sleeping with other women, so she never really met him.  Her mother never payed much attention to Aaliyah either. Sure she'd buy her everything she ever wanted, and even some stuff she didn't want, but that didn't mean she payed attention to her daughter. So Aaliyah tried to copy her mother in every way in hopes she'd finally get to be noticed, and became rather cruel. About a year ago on a day that she never speaks about in much detail Aaliyah's mother and father died suddenly and Aaliyah gained her powers. Thus, she inherited the family fortune and quite a few other things.
Moral Standing: She wants it, she gets it. She hurts you in the process? Deal with it. That's your problem, not hers.
Mentor: She doesn't really have one... Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Holo on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:45 am

What?How did he? Meryl wondered in confusion for a moment before she swung her sword back around her back, over her right shoulder. Meryl twisted herself around with the attack. "So you move fast huh? Nothing that impressive." she yelled.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:19 am

Aaliyah was returning to her car when another a few spaces over exploded. She screamed, more in fury than in shock, and ran to her vehicle. As far as she could tell it was ok. "Good! I just bought this!" she grumbled as she opened the door of her Lamborghini.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:09 am

Demon chuckles at Meryl.

"Silly Thanagarian. You underestimate me."

Demon disappears again and appears behind Meryl in less than a second and begins to swing his wrist claw.
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:00 am

(Sorry bout that, I haven't had this in the front of my mind for a bit.)
At the sound of the alarm Kennith had disappeared into the shadows, moving as quickly as he could he found himself on one of the walls outside the tower, he wasn't close enough though, and continued to the roof, from his perch he saw what was happening, Guess there's only one way to help. He thought as he determined the plan, not really a carefully laid plan, as it only involved him jumping toward the man who currently didn't know he was there.
(Is it bad that heavy metal served as the background music for this fight for me?)
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:12 am

Meryl kept up with Demon this time, as she now knew of his ability to easily get behind her. She blocked the attack, just barely, and was sent back some in the air. She spotted her 'teammate' Kennith hurl himself off the roof right at Demon. Determined to keep him where the flightless teenager could reach, Meryl shouted loudly. "Answer me! Who are you and why are you here?" Meryl demanded, flapping her wings every so strongly.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:28 pm

Recovering from the surprising block, Demon hovers a couple of feet off the ground to meet the Thanagarian at her level.

"You WOULD love to hear who I am, wouldn't you, you filthy little...UGH!"

Demon is interrupted by a black shadow tackling him to the ground.

"Let go of me you stupid...AGH!"
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:06 pm

Lucy screeched and grabbed Jake as a large chunk of debris flew at them. She (flew?) to the safest place she could see. That would be a multi-story garage full of cars. Plenty of hiding places, and pretty sturdy. "Stay here, don't get hurt!" Lucy told Jake, and flew out once more.
(I'm crying as I'm typing this because oh my god this song is so sad for some reason! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sad It's very beautiful, though. *sniffle* Now it ended and switched to this and I'm crying even more. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] WHY IS LUNA'S STORY SO SAD!?)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:18 am

Kennith pulled Demon to the ground and slammed his fist right into his face, "Do you like the dark?" He said to the man, "Because your about to become a lot familiar with it." He said as he put his hand on the ground and pulled the two of them through the shadows, right underneath Meryl.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:23 pm

Lucy quickly spotted the source of the problem. It appeared to be a man with wings, fighting with a girl who also had wings, and a boy. She decided to watch and see if they needed help.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum