Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+6
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Me
Stella*_*
ArcticFox
Demon
10 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Fall Den          Empty Fall Den

Post  Demon Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:49 pm

Demon looks up at Khora, flattered that she would have him stay here in this lovely den. However, just when Demon was about to reply, he thought about the one reason why he came here in the first place.

"I would be happy to stay and help about. However, it is not my choice. I suggest we wait until Rosi wakes up. She is the one for whom I live for and I think it would be best if she decided."
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Fall Den          Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  ArcticFox Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:27 am

Windrunner simply lays down and stares at Erebus unwilling to move, but waiting to see the wolf's reaction and jump at the instant it is needed. He looks through the corner of his eye at four pups being taught how to hunt, and wonders if him and his brother should go join them, but quickly pushes the thought out of his mind
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:17 pm

(guys I am so sorry I went on vacation and completely forgot to tell all of you)

Stella said "I'm just so exhausted you know I think I'll just take a break." She turned and began to walk away for sure this time not looking back even when Ginger told Stella how much fun she was having. She couldn't bring herself to do something like that.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:36 am

Ginger sighed in disappointment but returned to her brothers side. "Oh well... Maybe I can show her what we learned later!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:28 am

Khora looked up at him and nodded, "That's perfectly fair." She said, and took the hare her son brought to her. "Can you prepare this for her to eat, I have others I must check on. I doubt she'll be strong enough to handle large amounts of meat to start with."

Desiree watched as Stella excused herself from the others. It was too soon. Too fast. She thought sadly, knowing she couldn't pressure the pup any further. "Alright, Ginger since you're so energetic, come on over."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:17 pm

Stella breathed a sigh of utter relief, and continued her brisk walk to a desolate area in the den. She resumed her usual position of head over paws, and she began to swing her tail back and forth over the forest floor.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:46 pm

"I'm much more energetic than her!" Granite grumbled.
"Oh, shut it, you!" Kashtin says, kicking Granite. "It's obvious that I'm more energetic."
Ginger walks over to Desiree and frowns at the two. "Everything isn't a competition, you two!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:59 am

"Think you could at least watch us? So I don't have to show it again to you later in private?" Desiree called out over to the lying Stella. She then turned her attention back to the she-pup in front of her. "Alright, lift your tail this way." She started to instruct, showing her first hand what she meant.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:45 am

Ginger copied her teacher as best she could. "What now?"
The boys also lifted their tails so that they matched Desiree.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Stella turned and faced the group, and watched as Desiree taught the group what she had told Stella previously. She couldn't help but noitce how much fun the three pups were having with eachother and not having a worry about what could happen to them at all.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:08 am

After having spotted the watching Stella, Desiree continued with the lesson. Repeating exactly the same as she had with Stella. Walk like this, step like this, stay quiet, jump like this. All of it, done swiftly and Desiree sat down watching them. "Show me what you got Ginger." She urged.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:30 am

Stella heard Desiree's same words repeated to the new pups in front of her. She then asked Ginger to display what she had taught all of them. Stella began to consider going back after the going in front of everyone part was over.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:46 am

Ginger held her tail as she had been instructed. She prepared herself to run, then took a few steps that were really more like small jumps and pounced on a beetle. "BLAARG! Gotchya!" she barked. "Did I do good?"

Granite snorted. "Not too bad. Lemme show you how it's done!" He said, copying his sisters stance and running at her.
Kashtin yipped and tackled Granite as he ran, the two of them rolling on past Ginger and hitting the base of a tree.
"Good job, idiots!" Ginger teased. "You caught a tree! Now how will you take it home and eat it, I wonder?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:54 pm

Desiree chuckled a bit at the way the pups broke out into a bit of play, but after a moment barked loudly to get their attention again. "Alright little ones, it's time for you to be shown another hunting position. This one if for lizards." She instructed, and got so low her belly nearly rubbed against the ground.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:48 pm

Stella watched at the part for lizards which she hadn't learned yet. As all of the pups were back doing it in a group she got up and casually wandered back to the group to practice her hunting. She stood next to Ginger again and crouched in hunting position.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:43 pm

Ginger gently bumped Stella and smiled. "Glad you came back."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:46 pm

Stella jumped when Ginger lightly bumped her in the side. She relaxed quickly after she realized Ginger simply said that she was glad Stella came to join them again. Stella smiled lightly back at Ginger someone actually wanted her around and it wasn't a very usualy feeling for Stella to have.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:55 pm

When Desiree looked back at the pups, suddenly the young Stella had returned. She smiled at her, and nodded her head. "Nice to see you have the energy to continue with us." Desiree said gently, a small tease in her voice as she then continued. "Did you catch the lizard part or do I need to repeat?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:48 pm

"Repeat, just to be on the safe side." Ginger said, glaring at Kashtin and Granite, who were bumping into each other in a rough manner and not really paying attention.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:52 pm

"Uhm..I got it but like Ginger said just to be on the safe side.." Stella replied to the question Desiree gave the pups. She looked down at her paws which suddenly became a very interesting feature.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:06 pm

Granite and Kashtin straightened up and stopped fighting when they noticed the glare that Ginger was giving them.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:27 am

"Alright." Desiree smiled warmly, enjoying the little display the two she-pups had given each other. It'll do her good to make a friend. She thought, her mind wandering elsewhere for a moment, before she caught herself. " The secret to hunting, is to be light on your feet, and silent. While lizards are mostly used to practice on, or in desperate times for eating, this concept still applies to them. Take your rabbit crouch, and lighten your hind legs. To catch a rabbit you need the power built up in your hind legs to catch it should you startle it, or miss. With a lizard though, you cannot have any extreme pressure applying to the ground." Desiree instructed, checking the pups to see if they were following.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:56 pm

The pups copied her as best they could. Granite grinned and whispered "My stance is definitely better than yours!" to Kashtin, who adjusted his position so that his tail was in the correct place.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Stella mimicked Desiree and leapt at a pretend lizard, but she didn't say anything. She simply looked up at Desiree for the feedback on her stance etc.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:39 pm

Eyes shining like stars, Desiree couldn't help but smile at the young pup she was starting to grow a tad bit fond of so quickly. "You're a natural!" Desiree praised. She then looked at the other pups and nodded her head, "All of you infact." As she stood up straight, Desiree noticed that the sun had dipped under the tree line and shoo her fur free of any loose dirt. "Times up for training today. Meet up here at noon tomorrow if you want another lesson. Maybe we'll even practice how to stalk a baby elk!" She said enthusiastically and then walked back to the den.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next