Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+6
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Me
Stella*_*
ArcticFox
Demon
10 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 7 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:49 pm

Erebus, donned with multiple killed prey, a small snake and the container, walked into the pack den clearing. He dropped them all down aside form the container and walked over to Windrunner. "This it?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:59 pm

Cheyenne dumped off all of the small prey that she had killed next to where Erebus had and padded over next to him shortly afterwards. She smiled at the pup, sitting down.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:07 pm

"Yes it is!" Windrunner yips happily. "You didn't open it did you?" He quickly adds his voice sounding concerned. He slowly approaches Erebus and looks up at him.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:26 pm

One eyeridge twitched at the question. "No, I don't know how. I don't even know what this is." He said after he placed it down beside the pup. "Why does it taste so funny?" After a moment of licking his lips in annoyance, Erebus spat upon the dirt to clean his mouth out. "Ugh."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:16 am

"That is good, and it taste funny because it is old and has had many things in it." Windrunner exclaimed before taking the container and dragging it away from the others. "Now let me see," He started to look around the container before finding the flap that opens it up. 'please be dead, don't be in there anymore.' He said to himself as he quickly flipped opened the flap and jumped back growling at the container.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:37 am

Cheyenne gave the pup a strange look before circling around him to see what in the world he was growling at. "What's up with you, kid?"
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:43 am

Windrunner continues growling at the container for a while, before calming down and slowly approaching it. He peers inside before shaking off the fear he had growing inside him. He opens the container the rest of the way and pulls out a small sack that he sets in front of Echo. He pulls out another that he sets at his side and looks in the container once more time. He pulls out a dead spider and sets it on the ground. "This is what is up with me, it is dead this time, last time I opened the container it wasn't."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:57 am

Erebus rolled his eyes, "Big spider. Now tell me what else is in there? Why did you think it would be useful to the pack?" After a moments pause he followed up that question with, "Why do you even have this thing?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:28 am

"It is useful to the pack because I had herbs in it," Windrunner points towards the sack by Echo "and if your pack ever has these things populate its area then you know all the herbs that don't work already." He says calmly looking down at the spider, its hourglass gleaming on its stomach. "Also if your pack ever needs to move or leave for any reason, this flat face contraption can store a lot of things." He sticks his head back in the bag and pulls out a strange cloth. "A small flat-face had left this behind when they had come to stay in the forest, it can keep the members of your pack warm when they are alone."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:40 am

Echo sniffed the small bag of herbs. He recognized some of the scents, but others he hadn't come across before. "Hey pup, do you know what each of these herbs are supposed to do?"
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:44 am

"Not really, I never got to learn about all of the herbs, the only healer in the pack was bitten by a spider like this," Windrunner growls slightly at the spider "and died not long after." "I could sort them by what I know they do real quick if you would like." He offers.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:48 am

Echo gave a short, sharp nod. "That would be most helpful." he said, watching the little one closely.

Cheyenne also was watching closely, but for different reasons. She was looking at the spider. "I've seen one of those before." she announced. "In my short amount of travels anyways. I didn't stop much, so I traveled quite a ways before coming across Lunar."
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:49 am

The moment Windrunner stated that a spider that sized killed a full grown wolf, he stomped it into dust upon the rocks and went to get a few leaves to remove it from the den. He knew it was dead, but just for safety... He returned after taking care of the spider corpse and sniffed the herbs curiously. "Khora might now some of these, I'll bring her here."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:52 am

(Where can I jump in)
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:57 am

"Ok then." Windrunner nods. He starts looking over the herbs and tries to remember all of the things the herbs do. "Lets see, these are for treating infections, these are for the sickness of the lungs." He continues shifting the herbs around and placing them in piles. "Ok this should be it." He looks down at five different piles of herbs. "This first pile was used to treat infections, they used this pile here." Motions to the second. "For taking care of those who couldn't breath right or had something stuck in their lungs. They used the ones here in the third pile to help with certain types of spider bites." He looks at the spider then shakes his head. "If only we had the right herbs for that one." He looks back at the fourth pile. "These herbs were used to take care of fevers and upset stomachs, they also make one's breath smell better." He added with a puppyish chime. "The last pile are the herbs that I don't remember the use of, sorry."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:02 am

Erebus returned a moment later and heard the tailend of the conversation. He sat down, and simply listened as he watched a smirk cross Khora's lips. "Young one, you really know your herbs." She praised, giving him a kind smile. She looked at the first four piles, each of them were correct. At the unknown pile she easily sorted them out. "This one is for birthings." She pointed at the first one with flowers at the ends. "The small one is for pain. The large green ones are for strength and fast healing. This one is a poison." Her lips curled up at the last one, and she promptly moved a shriveled black leaf away from the herbs. "Strong enough to kill in moments."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:10 am

"I was a gatherer in the last pack, It was my job to hunt down certain herbs that were needed." Windrunner said . "When I saw the black leaf I thought it might be able to cure the bite of the hourglass spider, I guess not though."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:13 am

Khora shook her head, "No. In fact it's probably worse than the spider. Echo will you be a dear and put up all these new herbs Windrunner was so gracious of giving to us. Little one, if you'd like, you can have first pick from the food pile." The healer offered to the pup as she picked up the black leaf between her teeth and walked outside to dispose of it.
Erebus followed behind her, as if to converse.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:19 am

"Wait, I... Wh..." Windrunner quickly trotted to her side. "You would do such kind things, even for a stranger?" He asked looking up at her. "I just walked into your hunting grounds and acted like a jerk, but still you welcome me in with no problems and even offer to me first pick of the hunt." He says lowering his ears in shame for his previous actions.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:23 am

Echo nodded to Khora and gathered all of the herbs back up, put the in the back, and took them into the den. He took and sorted all of the herbs out as what Khora and the pup had said before returning outside.

Cheyenne sighed and padded around, looking for someone to talk to.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:27 am

Lunar walked into the area and toward the den, then paused when she saw everyone. She hadn't been feeling really all that social, so as she usually always does, she moved over to a place that was almost completely isolated, and near a tree, and sat down.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:30 am

"Look at it this way, you just brought us herbs that are vital to our survival and new knowledge." Khora smiled, looking at the little pup. She placed the poisonous leaf upon the ground and gave him a friendly lick on the forehead. "Now get something to eat." The she-wolf picked the leaf back up, Erebus following after her as they vanished into the woods around the den.

Raffiel laid down beside his mate, picking burrs out of his feet fur that had wedged their way in on the walk back home.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:32 am

Cheyenne sighed again and looked up. She saw the newly found pregnant Lunar sitting with her mate. Shrugging to herself, she padded over to them. "Hey. How're things going?" she asked, smiling at the couple.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:43 am

"Understood." he said unknowing of what he should do next. He headed back to where the food had been lain and simply looked at it, he had never been given first pick before, the strays like him that had traveled into his old pack only ever got the scraps.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:53 am

Khora gently dropped the poison into a hole she'd dug underneath a rock. She scrapped the dirt over it, and slid the rock on top of the just filled in hole. "There we are." She said, pleased with herself. As the healer turned around, Erebus was looming behind her. "Oh, Erebus what are you doing?" She asked him. "Nothing really, I wanted to talk with you." He said, taking a small step towards her.
Khora's mind raced slightly with suspicion, but she said nothing as he closed the distance between them to nothing more than a muzzle. "What about?"
"The pups."

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next