Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 9 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  HiddenFaith on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:09 pm

"Come on Flo, it's not that bad in here." He growled through her fur and placed her upon the ground. He respectfully blocked and further escape from the den. "Listen to your mother's story. I think you'll like it." He suggested.

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Flame walked over to her mother, standing up behind her silently. She just wanted to go explore the territory some more, but didn't think that her mother would be too happy about it if she had found out. She looked around the den, not really enjoying the all too familiar sight of it.

Lunar

View user profile http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:07 pm

Kashtin was watching his younger adopted siblings, waiting for something exciting to happen. Zephyr was at his side, rambling on about how mushrooms were not plants and he should have known better than to say that mushrooms were his favorite kind of plant.

Ginger and Granite were napping, curled up next to their mother. Lilly and Aspen were playing a rhyming game.
"Ok, ummm..." Aspen chuckled. "I can't think of anything that rhymes with walnut. I guess that's a point for you!" His sister smiled and poked Aspen's chest gently.
"You're horrible at rhyming! Ok... How about an easy one? What about lob?"
"Dob! Try to rhyme this! Milk!"
"Ilk. Trap."
"Sap! Fail!"
"Nail. Denial."
"Trial. Fish!"
"Swish! I'm pretty sure we all know I'm going to win this, Aspen. Just give up already."

Askuwheteau sat down next to Khora's pups, listening to the story with great interest.

Holo had dozed off watching the pups, explaining why they all had pretty much been doing their own thing.

Crescent and Shine had been wrestling again. This time it was different, though. It was more violent than usual. They'd had to stop because Shine had accidentally drawn a bit more blood than she had intended. "We should go see one of the healers... I don't want it to get infected or anything." she whined, nosing the wound gently.
"I said I'm fine, Shine! Stop messing with it!" Crescent snapped, shoving her away and heading back towards the clearing.
"I'm sorry... I'm just trying to help."
"Well you're NOT. Just... Just leave me alone for awhile, OK?"
She nodded, and trotted past her brother, pacing up and down an unoccupied spot of the clearing, taking deep breaths to try and calm herself. "He's such an idiot sometimes!" she muttered, growling a bit.
Me
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:39 am

"Oh, and before you answer that, I have something for you brother." Windrunner says excitedly as he grabs the sack he had set off to the side and brings it over. "Remember what mother had made us before the accident?" He places his paws down in the play position and looks up at his brother expectantly.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:17 am

Ares smiled at his brother, "Of course I do little Windrunner." He said, "And I saw a great many things my way here, but they are best discussed when we have more time." He said, laying down on the floor, his eyes seemed to drop down his face.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:50 am

"Well I was able to save yours, I went back to our home and they were still there." Windrunner said lowering his voice, he opened the sack and two figures out. "You know, mom spent many cycles of the moon making these, and they held together really well. You still like yours, right?" ( I know this is weird but doing it to add to our back story, make sure not everything of our family was destroyed, stuff like that ) He drags his brothers old 'sleeping friend' as mother called it, over to him. He then grabbed his own and moved over and curled up beside his brother, making sure not the mess up the cobwebs.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:53 pm

Lunar turned to Raffiel and smiled. She nudged herself closer to him, pressing her body against his, then closed her eyes and relaxed.

Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne on Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:10 am

Larmyne trotted about, having heard of Lunar and Raffiel's soon-to-be pup(s). She gleamed, looking around at the scenery, happy as can be about life. She felt her stomach growl, and sighed. "I know, I know! Let me find something first, dang it..." She whimpered, annoyed.
She yawned, but was cut off by something rustling in the bushes. "Hello..?" She said, her voice a bit shaky. The rustling stopped. She was debating whether or not to go investigate and risk her life, or to hang back and cause chaos. She sighed, "I'm gonna regret this..." As she hopped through the bushes, Feeling something squirm as her claws sank into a fleshy-mound.. Fluffy, and chubby. She looked down, to see a hare twitching, gasping for breath. Larmyne licked her lips, and sank her teeth into it's neck, fishing about for the artery. But by the time she found it, the impaled hare was already dead. So, she grinned through the awful tasting skin of the tan thing, and padded back to her pack's home.
Larmyne
Larmyne

View user profile http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:04 am

"Hmph." Crescent grumbled as he passed his sister as he passed her.
Shine pulled a face and tried to hold back a laugh.
Crescent had trouble not laughing as well, but he was stubborn so he walked away, refusing to forgive his sister just yet.
Me
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Khora rose to her haunches and gave each of her pups a lick on the forehead to keep them from wailing in response at her departure from them and gently padded outside to the mouth of the den. She lifted her muzzle and let out a long and powerful howl to draw all of the pack member's attention and summon them forth.
Erebus jostled himself out of his dreamless nap and rose to his feet. Khora didn't howl and call a pack meeting often, so something clearly must have been up. After he arrived by her side at the mouth of the den, Khora giving him a warm smile at his presence, he picked out any leaves or burrs clinging to his fur. He didn't know what was going on, but he wanted to be presentable.
Raffiel nearly yelped when his mother unexpectedly howled, summoning all the members of the pack, and gave his mate a shrug. "I wonder what's up." He said as he got to his paws and waited on Lunar before walking over to the clearing.

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
[silence]
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:12 pm

Windrunner wakes up abruptly from his dreams when he hears a howls, he gently nudges his brother looking around, seeing as Khora was the one howling he walks closer so he can hear what she has to say. When he finds a comfortable patch of leaves he settles down and lays his head down on his paws, eyes open and ears perked.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:18 pm

Holo, Asku, Crescent, Shine, Bo-Bo, Kashtin, Zephyr, Ayalilla and her pups, and anybody else I've forgotten head to the small crowd that's begun to form around Khora. (Sorry, I'm tired. Stayed up late studying.)
Me
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:35 pm

(Sorry I've been gone so long. I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life. Ca someone breifly give me a recap?)
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:17 pm

^ what she said.

I got stuck with bad grades so I'm getting...
...slow...
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:25 pm

OKEI IM CAUGHT UP xD
---
*Larmyne halted and turned around, trotting her way to the crowd around Khora, as she never did call a pack meeting quite often. Questions nagging her as she walked. *Maybe there's an enemy... maybe a big event is happening... maybe... Maybe I should stop wondering and start listening. That'll do.* Larmyne thought, as she came to a stop, taking her spot amongst the many wolves around her, and perked her ears towards the source of the crowd.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:58 pm

(Not much happened while you were gone, Heather. All that's important was Khora calling a meeting.)
Me
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:44 pm

Khora watched as the pack began to settle in, and though she wanted to wait till all of them had arrived she knew it was a futile effort. "We have something of great importance to discuss." She announced, though that much had been obvious. "Pack leadership."

[silence]
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:13 pm

Crescent raised his head and fixed his eyes on Khora. "Pack leadership...?" he muttered to himself.
Me
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox on Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Windrunner's ears perked up, 'the pack doesn't have an Alpha wolf?!' He stared calmly at Khora, confused and intrigued at he words he just heard. He had begun to wag his tail slightly in anticipation of the news of who would lead the pack.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:14 pm

(I want to post something, but I can't think of anything.)
Me
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:36 pm

Lunar perked her ears up when she heard Khora. She stood up and headed over to the others, curious. She sat down near the others and watched her mentor silently.

Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Holo scooted over to her sister. "You gonna go for it?"
Me
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:00 pm

"We need pack alphas. Yes, alphas. Two of them not one. We need pack betas, once again two of them. I suggest those who think they would be suited for this position step forward now. However, to keep the share of power fair, no wolf that is a healer may offer for these positions. And no newly made mother should either." Khora dipped her head.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox on Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:00 am

Windrunner tipped his head in curiosity wondering who would step up to the challenge of leading the pack.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:32 am

After a moment of waiting, Erebus stepped forward. He looked around, expecting to see disapproval in someone's eyes. The green lights of Raffiel were quick to disapprove.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content