Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+6
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Me
Stella*_*
ArcticFox
Demon
10 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 11 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  Lunar Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:05 pm

Lunar's ears fell back at Raffiels words, feeling her warm tears threatening to fall. She shook her head in disbelief and said quickly, "Raffiel, you know I love you. There's no one more important to me than you.." Her voice faded to a whisper, and she backed up slowly, her head lowering. Lunar slowly turned away before running off, disappearing into the surrounding forest.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:13 pm

Dinae's mouth was hung open in astonishment. He looked back and forth between where Lunar had ran off to and the pack before chasing after Lunar.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:20 pm

(Oh the drama. Sorry for ruining the plans we had had for later on but this was a perfect moment and I gotta defend Erebus somehow!)

Raffiel looked at the ground as she fled, and then raised his gaze up to the male wolf that had just destroyed his entire world, and then at the brown she-wolf beside him that was eerily too close for Raffiel's liking. "How could you!" He snarled, taking a step forward and then as the wolf that was now, though the ceremony wasn't over, beta of Goldenbloods, he turned on his heels and went after his mate. Because she still was just that, his mate.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:31 pm

Bo-Bo unintentionally bared his teeth and growled quietly at Lunar's words, but stayed where he was. If he moved, there was all the chance in the world that he would do something stupid.

'Erebus, if you truly want to lead a pack, you need to learn to not give in to taunting.' Asku thought, his eyes narrowing slightly.

Holo also noticed she was growling at Erebus, and covered it up with a few fake coughs. A minute later, she got up and began to go after her sister, but turned back when Dinae and Raffiel ran past her. Instead, she cleared her throat and spoke up. "We should probably give them some time... To figure stuff out. ... And stuff."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:38 pm

With a slightly uplifted swagger, Erebus padded back to the circle of wolves and looked at Asku with a determined expression. "So all that is possible now is between us. Asku I will no deter in my desire to lead this pack to something greater." He said with a powerful voice. "So how shall this be decided?" Her asked Khora.
Khora was stunned, staring after her apprentice with confusion and then when Erebus began to talk to her she shook her head clear and returned to business as usual. "The pack is to vote. It is obvious where Lunar, and Raffiel stand." She said. "Those who would like Asku as pack leader say I!"
Desiree lifted her muzzle to speak but something stopped her, and instead she lowered it.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:58 pm

Crescent said "I!" so loud, that it was almost a bark.

Shine was a little more hesitant. After a few glances between her father, brother, and Erebus she said "I." as well.

Holo was also hesitant. She had wanted to give Erebus a chance, but after his little fight with her sister, she too nodded and said "I!".

Ayalilla, who hadn't ever trusted Erebus very much voted for Asku as well.

Ginger said "I" and her mother laughed and whispered "I'm sorry, sweetie, but you can't vote this time around."

Kashtin, who was sitting just a few feet from Ayalilla and her pups closed his mouth quickly and looked up to his adoptive mother, Belle. "Can we vote?"
Zephyr snorted. "Of course not, you idiot. We're still just pups."
"Did I ask you? No, I asked Belle!" Kashtin hissed to his brother.

(Yay for whisper shouting! Sorry if you don't think my characters would vote this way. I'm trying to stay true to their personalities and histories and whatever else. And I don't think pups are allowed to vote... Right? It seemed like a good time to throw in some (possibly, but maybe not) comic relief.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:08 am

(Comic relief, yes. Actually happening, heck to the no. Just make sure we have this actually end up having Erebus win as was voted for.)

Khora nodded her head at their words. "So that makes four for Aksu. Six including the obvious other two. And who here would vote for Erebus?" She questioned the pack. "I." The healer stated.
"I." Desiree voted, gaining a warm look from the blue eyes male that made her heart swell at faint memories.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:39 am

Bo-Bo loudly said "I!"

Avo, who had just gotten back shrugged and casually slipped in an "I." as he stacked the moss he had gathered on a stone just inside the den.

Shine shot another glance at Erebus, and opened her mouth again, only to shut it when Crescent looked her way.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:26 am

Echo nodded. "I." He said, looking at Erebus. He turned to Asku. "Sorry, friend."

Belle hesitated, but went along with Echo. "I.." She said, weakly.

Cheyenne nodded with a strong "I" in addition.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:03 am

"It's perfectly fine, Echo. This is a vote for a reason." Asku said, smiling.

Shine took another glance at her brother, then hurriedly went up to Khora. "I'm sorry, but... Could I change my vote please?" she asked softly.

Last edited by Holo on Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:34 pm

Khora's ears twitched in surprise at Shine's words. "You truly wish to?" She questioned the young she-wolf. Even though it wouldn't matter at this point considering Erebus will have won, every little bit mattered. It would show how united and how divided the pack was going to be under the new leadership.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Echo looked at Shine curiously, as well did Belle.

Cheyenne smiled over at Shine with a friendly tone in her eyes. She sat down and listened for a reply from the young female.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:42 pm

As they neared the den site once more, Lunar began slowing her pace, getting more nervous with each step.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:45 am

"Yes, Khora. I'm sure. I gave it quite a lot of thought." Shine said, smiling at the older she-wolf.

Crescent squinted at his sister, trying to read her lips. He couldn't hear her, but he managed to make out a few words. He inserted the words that would make the most sense, and wasn't very pleased with the result. 'No, that can't be right... She wouldn't betray dad like that.'

Asku was rather close to Khora, so he heard his daughter's words. He smiled aprovingly, and looked the other way, as if he did not hear what she was saying. 'Good for her. FInally doing her own thing.' he thought.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 am

Echo nodded slowly, staying rather quiet at the moment.

Cheyenne nodded approvingly at Shine. She was happy that more of the pack was supporting the future leader of the pack.

Dinae walked silently next to Lunar. He sighed, looking at Lunar every now and then.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:52 am

Raffiel padded beside Lunar just as Khora began to speak.
A broad smile crossed Khora's face and she stepped forward until she was in the center. "When I call your name, please step forward!" She said with the pure authority that belonged to a pack healer. "Cheyenne! Raffiel! Desiree! Erebus!"
Raffiel padded up into the circle with anticipation rising in his pelt.
Taking a few steps to put herself in the circle, Desiree stood proudly as the ceremony itself would commence.
A slightly smug smile crossed Erebus's face but he quickly wiped it away and moved himself to the center where he gazed at the pack that was about to become his.
"The pack has decided! From this moment on you are our leaders! Our betas, and our alphas! We fall under your charge but we are not to be ruled! You are one of us, and always will be! If you accept your position, let us howl!" Khora lifted her muzzle as a deep toned howl came from her.
Raffiel joined in his mother's call very quickly, his body shaking with joy.
Desiree quickly joined in the call, everything about her past, the doubts, the pains, the fear and the sorrow simply faded away as she howled, and she quickly found herself struggling with her emotions as her heart bursted with pride.
With a very deep toned howl, Erebus lifted his muzzle to the sky, pronouncing his leadership for all to hear. He could barely believe it, the Goldenblood Pack truly had accepted him now.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:38 pm

Cheyenne stepped up and let out a smooth, operatic howl, matching the others in tone.

Echo smiled slightly and looked over at the nervous Lunar across the way. Thinking about it for a moment, he made his way around the circle and over to her. "Hey, Lunar." he said, sitting next to her.

Dinae moved back from Lunar slightly, allowing her and Echo privacy.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:23 pm

(Erm the whole pack is supposed to howl. That's why Khora did.)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Bo-Bo's surprisingly high voice fills the air as he howls along with the new leaders.

Crescent does not join in. He just sits in the back and pouts.
Shine also howls, though her voice rises and falls rather than being just one note.

Asku steps back form the new leaders, and howls as well, adding  a smooth baritone to the chorus of howls.

The rest of my wolves, including the pups with their not-quite-but-kinda-close-to-howls, start to sing with the rest of the pack.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:15 pm

Lunar joined in on the howl for a bit, her high pitched song joining in with the others, before lowering her head and smiling at Echo. She was happy for her mate. He was the beta male for crying out loud! This was great! "Hey there, Echo," Lunar replied, her tone sort of hushed with a mix of anxiety and excitement.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:33 pm

Echo touched Lunar's cheek lightly as a sign that he was on her side. "Lunar, are you ok..? I saw you run off back there a little while ago when... when the pack found out about what happened.."
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Lunar just nodded twice before looking down at her paws once again, nervous. "I messed up," she muttered. Echo was her friend, and she knew she could trust him.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:44 pm

Echo sighed slightly. "Everyone makes mistakes, Lunar. I just can't believe you would make that one... I'm not gonna judge you on it though.. I have no room to. I'm just going to leave it between you, Raffiel, and your other friend."
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:51 pm

Lunar flicked her ears in annoyance and eyed Echo dangerously. Her tail flicked with aggravation, her moodiness from pregnancy really kicking in from that small thing he just said.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Echo frowned, touching Lunar on the cheek lightly with his nose again. "Lunar, I'm on your side. I promise." he said, sighing.

Dinae sat and watched as the white male talked with Lunar. He looked like a good friend of her's, but she seemed to be getting agitated.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next