Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Where the red fern grows: Ahiga and Midnight EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Where the red fern grows: Ahiga and Midnight EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Where the red fern grows: Ahiga and Midnight EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Where the red fern grows: Ahiga and Midnight EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Where the red fern grows: Ahiga and Midnight EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Where the red fern grows: Ahiga and Midnight EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Where the red fern grows: Ahiga and Midnight EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Where the red fern grows: Ahiga and Midnight EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Where the red fern grows: Ahiga and Midnight EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Where the red fern grows: Ahiga and Midnight

Go down

Where the red fern grows: Ahiga and Midnight Empty Where the red fern grows: Ahiga and Midnight

Post  Me Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:28 am

So I used to have bios for them, but I think I accidentally deleted them or something... I know they're dead, so posting rewriting their bios might be kind of silly, but I feel like it should be done. It's weird to talk about characters when about half the people you are talking to don't know them. I also feel like I've developed them more since they died, and it would be nice to get an udated version of them made. XD

Wolf Name: Midnight Shadows
Rank: Never really joined the pack that I remember; most likely would have become a hunter, thanks to her stealth and patience
Fur Description: Too lazy. Have a picture! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Eye color: blue
History: She lived happily with her family
Personality: A bit rebellious. Loves to try new things. She is good, but she has some bad habits... She gets sad and offended easily. Flirts practically nonstop, but she's almost never serious about it.

Wolf Name: Ahiga
Rank: Don't really remember him joining the pack; but he very possibly woud have become one of Khora's apprentices
Fur Description: I'm so lazy. Blah.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Eye color: yellowish green
History: He had a family and lost them. He had two little sisters (Holo and Lunar Eclipse), one older brother (Askuwheteau), and a twin sister. (Midnight Shadows) When his mother and father died he left their territory and began to wander until he found his siblings. Died at his sister's side.
Personality: A bit hostile at first, but a good friend once you get to know him. He has a very short temper, and can be rather rude sometimes. Like he might call you "A useless weak thing that's as bothersome as a flea" one minute and the next be saying "Oh, I'm sorry, guess I didn't mean it!"
Other: Very possibly bisexual. He doesn't like to be alone. That's his biggest fear. Being completely alone in the world. He was rough and tough, but had a surprising knowledge of healing. He likes fixing things.

FINISH!
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum