Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Well That Went South Fast EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Well That Went South Fast EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Well That Went South Fast EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Well That Went South Fast EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Well That Went South Fast EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Well That Went South Fast EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Well That Went South Fast EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Well That Went South Fast EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Well That Went South Fast EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Well That Went South Fast

+2
Me
HiddenFaith
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Well That Went South Fast Empty Well That Went South Fast

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:49 am

Scout Squad Charlie Commander Log-

"It was supposed to be a simple, routine scouting mission, just check for anything out of the ordinary and report back to base. Simple right? Not really. We were in the woods, scouting as ordered, when that new private discovered tracks. Human tracks. This was a high level security, classified restricted access only forest used to train some of our more "special" agents. And no one had trained here for over three months, but the tracks were fresh. We reported back, and received orders to track down this unidentified potential threat. So we did, that was easy to. No the real problem is that when we found a little hut and hermit, when we went up to it to investigate half my squad was killed. Next thing I know, I'm running for my life with what is left of my squad and that hermit is setting everything on fire. Just what I needed right? Managed to lose him, but at the cost of our heavy equipment and a majority of our supplies. Our communicators are broken. This hermit has claimed these woods as his own, and as far as I care he can keep them. I just want to get the rest of my squad home."
Log ended.

This is a realistic survival Roleplay, as in eating, sleeping, fighting fatigue, everything. Chose who you were that survived in the squad, and do your best to stick together to survive. This is run military style, last names, ranks, training. The hermit is still after you, your supplies are low, and there are countless open miles between you and the rest of the world, but there might be only a few feet between you and death. Will you survive? And at what cost?
--
Form:

Name:
Rank/position in squad:
Physical appearance:
Remaining equipment:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Relations:
Other:
----

Name: Rachel Dameerez

Rank/position in squad: Captain/ Squad Commander

Physical appearance: 5'9" 130 lbs. tan, black hair kept in military bun, amber eyes. Shallow cheeks, boney build,  scar across right palm, crooked nose, narrow eyebrows

Remaining equipment: Standard cameo scouting uniform with all-terrain boots and overcoat, hand pistol and 50 bullets, combat knife, half filled canteen, three days rations of jerky, binoculars

Personality: Brave, stern, hard charger, very to the book, rough tongued, patient, loyal. Patriotic

Strengths: Leadership, survival in combat, tracking, marksmanship

Weaknesses: Easily breaks bones, comes off as anti-social

Fears: Losing another soldier, wild animals, dying here

Relations: Younger sister Veronica, age 21. Husband Daniel, age 34

Other: Hispanic accent

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Well That Went South Fast Empty Re: Well That Went South Fast

Post  Me Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:05 pm

From the title I though this was about the condition of the site XD

This sounds really cool, kind of like a horror game I'd like to play but can't afford. But I dunno. I'll have to thin about joining. I'd probably be really bad at this kind of thing.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:07 pm

Oh come on, I'm pretty certain you'd do great!
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:11 pm

Name - William Sherman

Age - 27

Gender - Male

Rank/position in squad - 2nd Lieutenant / Medic

Physical appearance - 5'6 157 pounds. Dirty blonde hair, barely visible with his buzz cut, blue eyes, he has a sturdy build, mixed up with his pale skin. Scar across his chest from a melee training simulation gone wrong.

Remaining supplies - Medical kit half used, combat knife, quater canteen water, two days rations of food, all terrain boots, typical scout outfit, six matches.

Personality - Extremely generous, often making himself suffer to aid others. However when he gives his patients orders he expects then to follow then to follow them to the end.

Strengths - Excellent knowledge in medical fields, excellen knowledge of poisons, great at scavenging and using the resources he has to their full potential

Weaknesses - Easily gives in to others demands, does not like hand-to-hand combat and often surrenders before it begins. Easily side-tracked by his surroundings.

Fears - Aggressiveness directed towards him, losing his position in the squad, dying

Relations - Aaron Sherman, his father 50. And Andrea Sherman his mother 48.

Other - German accent and has a basic understanding of four but would rather not mention that to others.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:57 pm

Name: Ivel Elliavir (*cough cough coughtotallynotjustcorporallevi'snamespelledbackwardscough cough cough*
Rank/position in squad: ??? (I suck at ranks, man!)
Physical appearance: muscular, weighs about 143 pounds, but also short (5'3), black long-ish short hair?, grey eyes
Remaining equipment: A few cooking/eating utensils, a swiss army knife, he was in charge of carrying a lot of the weapons so he has a couple guns but only about three cartons of ammo, mostly empty canteen and an extra one that is empty, about 1 1/2 days worth of rations, a long rope
Personality: He always has this displeased look on his face. Tends to phrase things in a brash way, and often makes rude comments. Not very good at cooperating with others. (Does that even count as personality?)
Strengths: He's short, good at manual labor, okay at hand-to-hand combat/wrestling, a great shot
Weaknesses: He's short, gets angry rather easily (so taunting is very effective on him), not the best at thinking ahead, he just kind of does what's good at the moment, even though he isn't very nice to them he cares greatly for his squadmates and does stupid things to protect them
Fears: Not being accepted/liked, being trapped in a super untidy and dirty place (minor fear), losing the closest thing he has to friends/family
Relations: Mother, Father, and siblings that he hasn't seen in years. Partner that left him when he expressed a desire to join the army.
Other: He likes to live in a clean and organized environment, but he can deal with not-so-great conditions for the most part.
(I think that's all! Except for the thing I had no clue about.)

Last edited by Halgamcazarkag on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:47 pm

Name: John Smith (not because it's an easy and common name...it's a reference to Doctor Who)
Rank/position in squad: Private (just joined two weeks ago)
Physical appearance: Fairly skinny, weighs about 130 pounds, 5'6", blonde and short hair, blue eyes
Remaining equipment: XM-8 Standard Edition rifle with 2 clips left (about 60 rounds), one Smith & Wesson .40 pistol with 12 rounds left (3 shots were fired while escaping for it's a 15 round per clip handgun), a hunting knife, a half-filled canteen of water, 3 packages of crackers (which could last him about a day)
Personality: a bit scared for he's only been in the squad for 2 weeks but will act like a real soldier if he needs to, a little trigger happy but will hold his fire if he doesn't find you a threat, will respect those who respect him first.
Strengths: medium to long range shooting, quick and accurate, strategy
Weaknesses: close range combat (for some reason he always misses with his .40), hand to hand combat, gets scared really easily
Fears: snakes, spiders, insects, not seeing his pregnant fiance one last time, and Captain Dameerez
Relations: mom and dad who died in a car accident a year ago, older brother who is a staff sergeant in the U.S Army, pregnant fiance (who he's supposed to marry after he gets home)
Other: Very American accent (more of a Boston accent)
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:42 am

At a point on Saturday, we will be starting.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Name: Marriet Wilson
Rank/position in squad: Sergeant
Physical appearance: about 5'2", 125 lbs., light tan skin, Dark brown hair neatly braided reaching just past her shoulders, light hazel eyes
Remaining equipment: A hunting knife, 2 canteens (one nearly full with water, the other empty), 3 packages of beef jerky, a couple other packages of unparishable food, a simple first aid kit (basically a box with band-aids and gauze), a tinder box (Any other weapons(and ammo) she had, she accidently dropped somewhere)
Personality:Good-natured but blunt, A little klutzy (Just a little tiny bit), if needed she'll point out things that are wrong (usually in what man is doing or has done), avoids getting help from others, but willl usually push to help someone else
Strengths:Always likes to be overprepared (Just in case, anything could happen),  Can use hand-to-hand to protect herself at least, Has a lot of experience in being outdoors
Weaknesses: Hates being "protected" by men who give the reason they protect her being because she's a women(later she will beat them up in one way or another), Refuses all help given to her by a man, Naturally tease men without meaning to
Fears: What she has worked hard for being taken away, Being helpless, spiders
Relations: Mother died of sickness when she was 10, Father raised her and her 3 brothers(1 older brother)
Other: Has gone "camping" a lot, (Her version of camping is surviving in the wild with just a tent)
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:38 pm

"Move!" Shouted Dameerez, a tree on fire crashing down besides her, singing her hair. "I want everyone in that stream now!" Her legs were burning up a storm as she charged towards a large flowing stream, rocks breaking the surface at irregular intervals. "Now!" The hermit had caught up with them, sending fire from his little gun that had enough fuel in it to burn for hours. But the squad wouldn't have hours. "Wilson, Sherman, Smith, Elliavir, move it!" Her pack was making her lungs burn from the weight of it, every step charged with adrenaline and pain, but it kept her going.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:32 pm

Sherman quickly ran, doing his best to dodge falling trees and scattering creatures. He would have to do another check over the crew when this was over with, he was determined to keep them alive, at any cost.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:06 am

Private Smith ran like he never ran before...which apparently "before" meant back at Boot Camp. He clutches on his father's XM-8, who died in a terrorist ambush two years ago. Trees fell all around him, and he shouted up to Dameerez "Hey, Captain, do these trees make a sound to you?" He chuckles at himself and knows he'll regret that comment later. But he didn't care. If he was going to die, he was going to die laughing.
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am

Turning to follow her orders, Wilson dashed as quickly as possible towards the stream, at the same time, trying to avoid low burning branchs and jutting tree roots. Her pack was also weighing her down in trying to get to the stream before the inferno around her enclosed on the seemily miraculous pathway that lead straight to the stream.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:43 pm

The hermit cackled wildly as he watched the soldiers flee. "That's right! Run! This here is my land!" With that he pulled a small box out from on of his many tattered robes, and tossed it down after them.
"Land mine!" Shouted the captain with a warning before she spotted another one right in front of private Smith. She dove forward, legs screaming out in protest, and forced him to the ground away from the explosive trap. "Watch your feet!" Dameerez ordered as she shuffled to stand. "And Smith, keep focused!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:49 pm

After yet another of his comrades had been lost to the flames Ivel was the farthest back in the group. He had dumped most of the things he had been carrying, but was still slowed by the falling trees and rapidly spreading fire. It must not have rained in quite a while. Ivel glanced around briefly when he heard Dameerez shout, and noticed another mine in his path. He quickly altered his course and bumped into a tree, surely bruising his shoulder at the speed he was going. He stopped running to help Smith and Dameerez to their feet when he finally caught up to them. "Hurry," he said, offering his hands. "He wasn't very far behind me the last time I checked!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:32 am

John gets to his feet and continues running, every once and a while putting his XM-8 on his back and pulling out his handgun and firing a few shots behind him. By the time he gave up and continued focusing on running, there were only 8 shots left. "Captain, how much longer until he get to the stream?" he yells panting for breath.
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:55 pm

"Ten yards!" Shouted the captain, her voice strained in the heat and smoke. The ground gave way beneath them, sloping down to the rushing torrent of water. To call it a stream would be an understatement, it was a full fledged river. White water lapped around rocks that formed an awkward way across, slicked wet from the current. "Cross!" She ordered.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:43 pm

Ivel cussed as the ground gave way and he bit the edge of his tongue. 'What is up with me today?' he wondered as he obeyed orders and tried to clamber onto the slick rocks. It was quite a challenge with the wet surface that his fingers just did not want to grip and the current trying to pull him away, but he managed to get up and balanced thanks to the moss and some grooves, and after several minutes had gone over a few of the rocks, very nearly losing his balance almost every time he hopped or stepped from one to the other.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Sherman blinked a few times, he had been running more or less blind, distracted by all the sounds and lights, he was just behind the group. Then again the maniac was just behind him, he picked up his pace catching up with everyone else. 'River crossing...'
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  DovaWolf Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:58 pm

Name: Eark Milkelson

Rank/position in squad: corporal/shot gunner

Physical appearance: 6' 8" White but has a deep tan with light blond hair (almost white) worn in a stranded crew cut. and grey eyes weighs about 300 lbs but its pure muscle has scares across his chest down his arms and over his left eye from when he was attack by a mountain lion, is missing his left pinky toe. built like a linebacker

Remaining equipment: semi automatic twelve gauge door breaching shot gun with thirty shells (ten slugs 20 buckshot), 2 tactical axes (in hip sheaths) camo cargo pants, grey tank top with a light weight camo duster, combat boots, reinforced gloves, and two forearm guards, three days ration and two canteens one full the other half full, a bedroll and compact shovel

Personality: Is almost always clam, likes to think before he acts, doesn't talk much, Respect strength in all forms, doesn't drink beer after he almost killed some one after he got drunk. hates people who act like the world owes them everything

Strengths: brave, calm, strong, and is in amazing shape, has good control over his emotions, Loyal and a good Athlete

Weaknesses: if he gets really mad he will fly into an uncontrollable rage were he will ignore orders ignore pain and destroy everything and kill everyone that caused him to be pissed off (only Captain Dameerez knows about this though), Headstrong, acts without thinking,

Fears: dying because of an disease, going insane, spiders (too many eyes), and rabbits (one bit off his left pinky toe when he was 2) losing his temper, hurting his friends, not being remembered for the good things he has done, just the bad things he did

Relations: disowned by his family for joining the Army and not going to college and joining the family business, thinks of the squad as his family has no one back home, Has some friends in the Army that he meet in Basic training

Other: from Montana grew up in the woods knows how to hunt and fish
DovaWolf
DovaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  DovaWolf Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:06 am

Eark looks at the river crossing decides that he cont jump from one to another, so he slowly lowers himself in the river keeping his shot gun above the water with his left hand, grabbing the rocks and uses them to drag himself across the river Saying "careful river's really cold and the current is strong"
DovaWolf
DovaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:26 pm

Sherman looked at Eark, of course he took that route instead of trying to go over the rocks. Then again going over the rocks was possibly more risky than going through the water. He looked around trying to make sure everyone crossed, he looked around once more, looking to see if there was some sort of vine or something to throw across the river that he himself and someone on the other side could hold, so if anyone fell in they could grap the vine in hopes of not floating off. Then again it would only be a hope, this didn't seem to be a part of their lucky streak.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:43 pm

Ivel half turned to better hear what Eark was saying, and even that slight movement unbalanced him. His foot hit the next rock at a rather strange angle, and he fell into the river. "COLD!? Cold, you say!? NO! IT'S F(udging) FREEZING!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:14 pm

Looking back at the others as she drew nearer to the other side, the Captain gave a faint cry of hope. The hermit had stopped at the bank, and with each of the others already in the water it meant they could get to safety assuming they got across. Stepping from one stone to another, Dameerez smiled once her feet hit the slippery but solid banks of the river. "Come on! Ivel!" She encouraged.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:07 am

"Yeah, yeah, I'm hurrying. Unlike some of us." Ivel muttered. He had been about three fourths of the way across the river, so he only had to do a strange mix of dragging, swimming, and running the rest of the way to the bank. "What happened to the Elliavir this, Elliavir that thing?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:16 am

John, exhausted, looks at Ivel annoyingly. "It was probably burned in that fire back there," he said sarcastically, "Now, I want to know three things, Captain. Who the hell was that guy, why the hell was he trying to burn us alive, and why the hell do I have a sudden craving for bacon?"
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum