Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Travelers for hire!  EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Travelers for hire!  EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Travelers for hire!  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Travelers for hire!  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Travelers for hire!  EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Travelers for hire!  EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Travelers for hire!  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Travelers for hire!  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Travelers for hire!  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Travelers for hire!

Go down

Travelers for hire!  Empty Travelers for hire!

Post  Me Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:29 pm

Name: Loyalty
Nickname: Teddy (Her owner's daughter used to call her Teddy because she liked to snuggle.)
Appearance: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Personality: She is rather aggressive, but you would have trouble finding a better friend. She is loyal, caring, and willing to listen to your problems, no matter how small they are. If she is busy doing something, she will drop what she is doing to help a friend.
History: The first year of her life she was mostly fighting other dogs or trapped in a cage. She was lucky to be pretty good at staying alive, as she was a wolf-dog hybrid and usually able to outsmart her opponent. The person who owned her was arrested for animal cruelty and she was put in the pound. It took awhile, but she got more trusting of others after a while. when she was about two years old she was adopted by a nice family who lived out in the country, so she had plenty of room to run around. Just a few months ago the house burned down. She was outside at the time, but her (human) family was in the house. She came back to some still burning remains, and after searching them for her family but not finding them she stuck around for a while to grieve as she thought them dead. Then her instincts kicked in, and she ran off to get food because she was getting hungry. Met Chrys and Karabi and they began to travel together for safety.
Other: She is pretty tough when it comes to fighting. Her appearance is very much based off of a Sarloos wolfhond. Cares a lot for Karabi and Chrys.

Wolf Name: Karabi
Wolf Gender: Male
Wolf Age: 1 year 3 months
Looks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Not blind, his eyes are just very lightly colored.
Personality: He is very talkative and loves to make new friends. He is always moving about and changing subjects. He finds it very hard to concentrate on one thing.
History: His parents never really liked settling down, so Karabi learned a lot of useful things about survival. His family was separated during a storm and Karabi decided to keep heading the direction they were heading before the storm until he found someone. Found Chrys and Loyalty and decided to just join them. At first had trouble communicating with Loyalty at first, though he could understand Chrys once he figured out her accent. Eventually they learned enough of Loyalty's language to communicate.
Other: His favorite game is "Chase the wind." Karabi also loves to sing/howl/whatever. Knows some basic healing. Not very tough, but rather fast.

Wolf Name: Chrys? Chryso? Chrysi? Chrysa? Bachrys? I dunno, something to do with her Binomial name, Chrysocyon brachyurus. Maybe Taka or Tamira. I can't decide! Probably Chrys.
Wolf Gender: Female (I think. Probably. Maybe won't change.)
Wolf Age: 3 years and about 11 months
Eye color: Dark green
Fur color: orangeish-brown mostly, black top neck, muzzle, legs, white-ish tail tip, and underbelly (Easier to understand if you just look at her picture.)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Personality: She is sociable enough, and loves to tell stories (and exaggerate them greatly) to others. Usually pretty independent, and a bit selfish sometimes. She prefers to do things on her own, and doesn't like others helping her, even if she needs the help. Loves to win, and is a sore loser. (That's all I can think of for now.)
Skills: She is a fast thinker, and good at lying and telling when she's being lied to. Rather light on her feet. Definitely faster than she is strong, but still strong enough to hold her own. Usually good at noticing what's going on around her, and using it to her advantage. Thinks things through before doing them, and almost always has a backup plan.
History: She spent her first year of life with her parents and siblings, being taught survival skills and good manners and many other things. When the children were about 1 year and 2 months old, their parents sent them off into the world, and when they were around the age of 2 years old the siblings said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. Since then she has been travelling on her own, learning a lot about the world and meeting all kinds of interesting people/wolves/whatever. Somewhere along the way she had to use a "healing" plant that had some... Exciting effects. She's kind of addicted now.
Family: Mother and father, a few siblings. Her kind are wanderers, and once they are old enough the families tend to leave each other, so they were never very close to each other. Met Karabi and Loyalty and they have grown rather close.

Think that's all for now. Might add one or two more, but probably not.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum