Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Equinox Den - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Equinox Den - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Equinox Den - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Equinox Den - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Equinox Den - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Equinox Den - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Equinox Den - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Equinox Den - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Equinox Den - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Equinox Den

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Equinox Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Equinox Den

Post  Me Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:25 pm

Rivai and the other guards and some scouts reached the clearing and began to scatter as Rivai began to look for Cithaeron so that he could tell her where Casthur was as well as give her his report on the status of the territory.
Citha is napping in some shade under a tree, as she has for about the last hour.
Rivai hesitates before getnly nudging her with a paw. As soon as her eyes open he lowers his ears and tail to sow she's in charge. (I'm too lazy with this wolf body-language. Trying to start using it more.)
"What is it Rivai?" Citha asks, sitting up. "The report?"
"Yes. On the territory and Casthur. Both not the best they could be."
"Casthur? Is he okay? What did he do this time?" she asks, a worried tone creeping into her voice.
"He just decided to go down to the creek. Varkin and Fiona are with him. It was brought to my attention tht he had not informed you of this trip and I thought it best to tell you."
"I see... Fiona is responsible enough. I'll check on him later. What of the territory? The animals?"
"We renewed the border and the guards I brought safely made it to their posts. We did not see much change in the populations and managed to catch sight of a seemingly new herd of moose in the north. They all looked pretty healthy and we did not pursue them. There was no sign of Echo anywhere, though one of the scouts did not report back to me."
"Who was that?" Citha asks, happy yet somehow disappointed all at one at the lack of news from Echo.
"I believe it was Sara. Sara Don."
"Such a shame. She was good at her job. I'll pronounce her missing when more of us are gathered. Is that all?"
"There was nothing else notable about the trip."
"Then you are dismissed. Sleep well." she tells him, and sets off to find Kinder.
"Have a pleasant day." Rivai responds, simply laying down in the shade and attempting to fall asleep here.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum