Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 31 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+13
Stella*_*
Nyles
Ash
Echo Dreamer
Newone8
Gaara愛
Zwilt
Me
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Wilt
Dex
Artemis
17 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 31 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  Stella*_* Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:43 am

Stella was a little bit happy when she watched the wolf turn his attention somewhere else. She stayed in her spot happy that he was the only one that noticed her so far, and after all he was in the same position as her right? Stella wondered how wolves could actually want ot join a pack even though she knew not to trust anyone she was killing herself for following these wolves to their pack.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:50 pm

Bo-Bo nodded. "I'll go check." He stood up and started sniffing around, trying to locate the newest visitor, but it was hard to sort out all the new smells. He settled with just scanning the area.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:45 pm

Lunar nodded, "Yeah.. I don't think it'll be too much longer. But I guess you never really know with this sort of thing."
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:14 pm

Despite herself, Khora burst into a bit of laughter and then shook her head. "I see someone attempted to tend to your wounds. But the bandaging has certainly fallen apart after your journey." She noted, and then quickly looked around for Echo, "Echo!" She yippped, calling to get his attention. "Echo, I need you for just a bit!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:49 pm

Casper was wandering around, following the scent of fresh blood. The young three month old was starving. It had been about a full week now that he had been separated from his mother. The young male spotted the kill and started running toward it, straight through all these strangers. He didn't care that he didn't know any of these wolves, he just wanted to eat!
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:19 pm

Ayalilla watched silently as a scrawny little pup ran by. 'Whose pup is that? I don't remember seeing him before... That poor baby's sooo skinny!'

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:24 pm

Bo-Bo heard a rustling, and pounced. He landed right on top of Casper. He looked down and almost laughed. "Hey, Erebus! You were worried about a pup!" he barked, and stood up. "Sorry about that little guy."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:48 pm

The pups eyes widened in shock. He furrowed his brows and kicked Bobo in the face, pouncing away and tackling the leg of the dead carcass. His tiny puppy teeth were sharp, but not quite strong enough to pull any of the meat off. Little growls and grunts came from his jaws as he tugged on the meat desperately.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:54 pm

Stella watched as a pup ran into the clearing and laughed as he kicked a wolf. She tried to keep it quiet though, but she flet bad for this pup surely he would be punished for being so agressive. The only reason Stella didn't try something was because she knew how that all worked the minute you try something funny you are getting attacked by all of the wolves. She closed her eyes trying ot shut out the memory, but it never stayed away for long she still remembered how it felt when her flesh and fur was torn open viciously by the pack. Then she rememered "MY WOUNDS!" she thought. Stella checked and thankfully none had opened, after the pack attacked her they left her to die, but she just managed to get by until she could move. She was never good with healing and in the pack before that the healer tormented her she always asked for her precious Stella to "apprentice" her. All that happened was she pinned Stella down and tested new concotions to see if they worked. When they didn't she made up some story that Stella had been attacked or eaten a wrong plant.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:01 pm

Tiern watched as the starving pup tried to tear meat from the deer. Thinking about her past and taking pity on the pup, she tears some meat for the pup. "Here, you can have some."
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:08 pm

Bo-Bo cursed under his breath and rubbed his leg over the spot he'd been kicked. "The heck did ya kick me for? You just surprised me, and I was lettin' ya go!" he muttered, and stuck his tongue out grumpily at the pup.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:15 pm

Casper saw the chunk of meat and his tail wagged wildly. He snatched the chunk of meat and started eating it the best he could. After a few moments, he looked up at Tiern and barked greatfully, "Thanks!" Then he continued stuffing his face.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:45 am

Erebus chuckled at the sight of Bo-Bo's face being mauled pitifully by a pup. "Such a fierce warrior you are!" He called out to the rainbow pelted wolf with tease. Quickly his humor changed to annoyance as the pup attacked the deer. Not that he could blame him, and it wasn't his kill. But that was just plain stupid. He rose up from his warm spot, and padded over to the pup. He quickly noted how Tiern shared the meat with him, and begrudgingly accepted that fact. "Now, who are you?" Erebus asked, trying not to sound to hostile while still wishing to scare the pup. His blue eyes grew cold as he lowered himself to the pup's level.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:59 am

Casper looked at the rather large wolf oddly. He didn't scare easily. The pup took a bold step forward, toward Erebus, and said seriously, "The question is, who are you?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:08 am

A fighter eh? "Ah, that certainly is something many would like to know isn't it? My name is Erebus whelp." He flashed his fangs at him, testing the pup now. He had to admit, it was amusing. Something about the fire in his eyes reminded him of how he used to be.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:13 am

Casper seemed amused. He kinda liked this older male. He wasn't like other wolves. As he flashed his fangs, the pup made an odd face and asked "What kind of name is Erebus?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:21 am

"The kind that nearly a hundred wolves fear." He whispered darkly, but then laughed. "Nay, it means darkness, and a few other things. But it is a name you'd be wise to remember..." Erebus trailed off, obviously wanting to the pup to give him his name.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:24 am

Caspers head tilted sideways curiously, examining the large adult male. "You don't scare me," he said, matter-of-factly.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:35 am

"Then you pup, are braver then a hundred wolves and then some." He said, giving him a good look over. "Well, you know my name. Have you not been taught your manners? Its high time you told me yours." Erebus snorted, refusing to seem soft.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:39 am

"Casper," he answered flatly. Casper sat down, looking up at Erebus with curious eyes. He just seemed so cool!
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:07 am

"Casper, hmm that's an odd name." Erebus said, keeping his eye on the pup. The little lad was certainly an interesting fellow. "So what made you think you should go and steal a pack's or rather attempt to steal a pack's meal eh? You're not normally a thief are you?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:21 am

Rowan bounded around looking for his mate. "Holo!?" he barked loudly.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:10 pm

Stella saw a wolf known as Erebus confront the little pup and was rather excited to see that none of that happened to her. She wasn't afraid she just never liked attention, well I guess that meant she was afraid. Stella wasn't afraid of the wolf itself, but what the wolf could and most definately would do to her. She guessed this pup must not have run into a bad pack before or any pack. Stella still drilled that lesson into her head "Never trust anyone, never trust anyone."
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:19 pm

"You can't find meeee~!" Holo howled, and hopped out of the bush she was hiding in. "Here I am!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:52 pm

Casper slouched his shoulders over some as he mumbled, "I was hungry.. I lost my mama a few days ago." The pup squirmed around a bit where he was sitting, not very good at staying still for long.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next