Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 36 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 44 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 36 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  Me on Wed May 22, 2013 7:19 pm

(I find it amusing how everybody goes from being all friendly with total strangers, to chasing them down and threatening them. I guess some just seem untrustworthy.)

Kashtin and Zephyr had fallen asleep beside their adoptive mother and newborn siblings.
Me
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu May 23, 2013 6:12 am

Erebus padded back to the den as quickly as he could with Windrunner firmly in his jaw. The suddenly limp pup had him wary, but no doubt it was a ploy. Or perhaps he had finally given up? Nonetheless it had made Erebus's journey all the more easier, and he ran into the den to Khora with the pup. He laid him upon the den floor and looking at Khora. "He needs your help." The out-of-breath wolf said, "A fox attacked him, he's bleeding, and I'm pretty sure he was injured before hand."

Khora looked at him in shock, it was unlike Erebus to bring a stranger home, even more so a pup. She quickly walked over and started to examine the little Windrunner.

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox on Thu May 23, 2013 6:17 am

Windrunner having learned how to slow his breathing and forces all his joints limp hopes he can pass off as dead so he can get away from these wolves and hide back in his log, the pain in his paw is almost unbearable and it hurt even more when Erebus had set him down but he forced himself not to react.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu May 23, 2013 6:30 am

Khora gave the pup a good sniff or two, her nose wrinkling up in disgust at a foul scent that rose from his front right leg. She shook her head, "Echo, I know you're busy but I need you to get me some herbs." She ordered at her apprentice that was still with his mate in the back. Khora bent her head down, and began to clean the wound on his paw, noting that blood was spilling out his torso. "Get me some cobwebs will you Erebus?" The half request half order was quickly met by the black wolf who nodded and fled the den in search of cobwebs.

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
[silence]
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox on Thu May 23, 2013 6:35 am

Windrunner yelps from the pain brought on by her licking his wound and quickly gets up and runs, not watching where he is going though trips over something and hits his paw on the ground, recovering as quick as he can gets up being as careful as he can with his injured paw and turns around facing Khora and emits a short lived growl before stumbling and finally passing out from the pain and loss of blood.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu May 23, 2013 8:40 am

Khora blinked, the whole swath of the pup's actions happening in a blink of an eye. It went from still to moving about to growling and then still against in so quickly she hadn't had enough time to realize that it was in fact conscious until it was no longer conscious. "Drat." She muttered, and began to quickly lap up as much debris away from his fur as possible. Erebus had returned, a whole group of cobwebs on his muzzle. "Apply some to the chest." She ordered, taking a share with her tail and then dabbing them onto the injured and profusely bleeding paw.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon on Thu May 23, 2013 8:59 am

Demon gets up and looks over at Rosi's injured leg. He knew that he had to get that leg treated quickly. He made a promise that he would take care of Rosi no matter what. So, without more than a second of hesitation, he replied.

I'm Demon and, as you've already met her, this is Rosi. We've been running for a long time from...well, I can't really remember what."

"Humans," Rosi said, "They imprisoned us a while back and brainwashed Demon. We still don't know what they want."

"Yeah, what she said," Demon said, "I was just out looking for food and water to bring back to Rosi. As you can see, she kind of needs it."
Demon
Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Thu May 23, 2013 3:32 pm

Lunar paused, unsure of their story. Humans wanted them.. So what if humans tracked them all the way back to the Goldenbloods territory? Then the whole pack would be in danger. The female shook her head and responded rudely with, "You need to leave." She completely ignored what Raffiel told them.

Lunar

View user profile http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox on Thu May 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Windrunner's body trembles in his sleep, he twitches from time to time and yelps out of pain from memories, every now and again he will start to whine before once again twitching. Unaware that what he was currently seeing was only a dream, and what was really happening was the wolves caring for him. Eventually, windrunner starts to return from the torture of his own mind and memory to see Khora standing over him, he simply lifts his head perfectly exposing his neck to her.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* on Thu May 23, 2013 6:22 pm

Stella watched as a pup had a complete wipe-out in front of her. She watched as Khora moved over and she backed up allowing Stella to be farther away. Plus, Khora needed to help this pup anyway, and Stella shivered at every step. Everything Khora did was normal, but Stella could never stand it.n
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Thu May 23, 2013 6:38 pm

Avo and Asku are now sitting closer, exchanging stories of adventures they have had or heard of.
Me
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:16 am

Demon nods sadly and lowers himself to allow Rosi to climb on his back, knowing that Rosi was lucky enough to make her way out here without any support. With Rosi on his back, Demon turns around one last time and looks at Lunar and Raffiel then bolts off, back towards the way of camp.
Demon
Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Fri May 24, 2013 3:54 pm

Lunar watched, then suddenly began to feel horrible for sending someone away. She thought about it for a moment, then rushed after the two strangers again. "Wait! Hold on!" she called after them.

Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon on Fri May 24, 2013 11:37 pm

Demon stops and slowly turns around to face Lunar.

"I thought you wanted us to leave. Well? We're leaving."

Demon feels a sharp pain on his left cheek from Rosi slapping him with her non-injured paw.

"Demon, we need their help, don't be rude to them."
"I was just saying that so they could feel sorry for us."
"Don't speak so loud! They can probably hear us!"

Demon looks back up to Lunar and just smiles.
Demon
Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Fri May 24, 2013 11:41 pm

Lunar walked up to the two, then said to Rosi, "I can't send you away when you're injured. I don't know what my mentor might have to say, but if you'll come back to the den with me, I can help you."

Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon on Sat May 25, 2013 7:26 am

Just before Rosi could speak, Demon says

"I really appreciate your help."

Rosi flicks Demon.
"You know I appreciate it too."
"Yes, but it means more to me that you're cured."
"It's my life!"
"You're my life!"
"Hey, we're whisper-arguing again."
"You're right, we are."
Demon looks back up to Lunar, smiles, then nods.
Demon
Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sun May 26, 2013 6:48 am

Raffiel looked at his mate in disbelief at her absolute rejection and distrust of the couple. He had opened his mouth to argue with her when she seemed to rethink, and offer them help after all. "You know Goldenbloods don't turn our backs on people when we can help them." He growled into her ear as a reminder.

Khora watched the pup's strange antics, was he purposefully exposing his neck as if it were a death wish? It would seem so. A sick feeling settled in the healer's gut, He's been trained like this, his whole life has been a struggle if he thinks I'll simply I'll him like this. She realized, and bent her head down to his neck and began to lick it clean before placing cobwebs upon it.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox on Sun May 26, 2013 8:54 am

Windrunner being confused by this wolfs action opens his eyes and inhales slowly trying to catch the smells in the area. He can't pick up much because of how rancid his own scent is compared to the area. He thought he could smell quite a few other wolves in the area. As pain once again kicks in he closes his eyes to try and sleep, his coat partially stained with blood, and his wounds being tended to.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* on Sun May 26, 2013 2:14 pm

Stella watched as Khora didn't kill the pup, but cleaned his wound and put cobwebs on it instead. She was moved by this, and she bagan thinking again she laid down in confusion once more.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Sun May 26, 2013 2:42 pm

Lunar's ear twitched, the one that Raffiel had growled into. She glanced at her mate, then looked at the two strangers and muttered, "Follow me.." The young female turned back toward the den site and headed toward it.

Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun May 26, 2013 4:29 pm

(Holo... I've decided to give Askuwheteau back to you. I'll still be Moon Shine, Blue Crescent Moon, Ayalilla, Aspen, Ginger, Lilly, and Granite. You just seem to be very good at being old people.)

Crescent bumped his head rather hard on a log, and yelped.
Shine was immediately at her twin's side, examining his head. "You don't seem to be bleeding or anything. I don't think it's very serious, so SUCK IT UP!"
Crescent snorted. "You wouldn't be saying that if you were me."
"And why's that?" Shine asked her brother, poking at the spot so that he flinched.
"Because it hurts like a-"
Shine pressed her paw against what was now a small bump on his head and her brother whimpered. "Language, Crescent! There's pups around and they don't need to be hearing certain words. What would mother say?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Sun May 26, 2013 6:04 pm

(OK.)

"Have you heard the stories about the abductions?" Asku asked.
"Yes. Those humans are getting more and more dangerous to us everyday." Avo said worriedly.
"I guess. I hope that one day we can live without fearing them."
"Not all humans are bad, but it's hard to tell which you can trust."
"I know. I just... I lost most of my family thanks to a human."
Me
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* on Mon May 27, 2013 12:22 am

Stella watched the two brothers as one bumped into a log and the other told him to suck it up, but it didn't sound like he was ordering him around and not caring just a joke. She was slowly starting to get better at observing many things, she could see Khora, Luanr entering with tow new members, and the brothers. They all had one thing in common, all of them were kind situations, or just fun moments that they are all experiancing together as a pack. Stella was getting so confused, because they could easily be faking al of this but it seemed so real.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Mon May 27, 2013 1:34 am

Bo-Bo had almost made it! He could see the den and the clearing around it.
"IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET SOME HELP OVER HERE!" he barked, and went back to dragging the carcass.
Me
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Mon May 27, 2013 2:23 am

Flame came racing back into the den clearing. She had the biggest smile on her little muzzle. It was fun exploring with Casper. Though, she wasn't quite sure where the older pup had went. Either way, it was still fun going places she knew she wouldn't usually be allowed to. The white and red female looked around at all the pack members outside of the den, unsure of what to do next.

Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next