Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

» Skyrim Adventures
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:51 pm by Me

» Fall Den
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:50 pm by Me

Top posting users this month

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 44 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fall Den

Post  KyarokoDragon on Mon May 27, 2013 10:06 pm

Soren bounded out of the underbrush. "I'll help you, mister." Soren started to pull at the carcass. He didn't move it, even an inch. Tiern came out of the underbrush that Soren had come from. She had been hunting when she noticed that the prey she was hunting was actually, this small wolf pup. After she had found him wandering in circles as she had come back from her hunting (all she had gotten was a rabbit). He, Soren, had been trying to hunt in the area just outside where you could see the den. Seeing him lost, Tiern had convinced him to come to the den.

KyarokoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* on Tue May 28, 2013 6:00 pm

Stella almost lost it when yet another pup bounded out of a bush along with Tiern to assist Bo-Bo with the carcass. It was another wolf to avoid, because she had a feeling if she wasn't careful something awful could happen. If anyone, anyone, saw the scratches under her fur, Stella knew that wolf that saw would instantly tell her to see one of the many healers. When they found out that she didn't, they would either nag her until she cracked, when they realize that she won't crack bring her to one of the healers themselves, or skip the nagging altogether and enforce it.
Stella*_*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Wed May 29, 2013 6:23 pm

Flame sighed and walked over to the den, peeking in. She saw Kashtin and Zephyr and grinned inwardly to herself. The two sleeping brother seemed so tempting. She wanted to scare the two. The small female pup rushed up by them and yipped as loudly as she could, not really paying attention to the fact that there were sleeping new born pups around.

"I can't dance, I'm high." ~ Ian Hecox
Lunar

View user profile http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Fri May 31, 2013 12:30 am

"Flame!" Khora chied the pup with a growl, having not noticed the pup leave the den at any point. Her siblings looked up at her, and rolled their eyes as they returned to sleep. "Erebus, Echo's not listening. Will you go get the herbs I asked of him?" She questioned the black brute.
"Yeah, I think I remember what they were." He agreed, and rushed to her crag full of herbs beside the den.

Desiree padded into den clearing with a rabbit hanging from her mouth, she'd taken her sweet time with the hunt. In truth, the she-wolf was absolutely terrified of being around these wolves. They all knew Erebus, and in turn, knew her. And it scared her.

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon on Fri May 31, 2013 5:50 am

(Sorry, been busy the last couple of days and I haven't been able to get on.)

Demon and Rosi follow Lunar into the den. Demon sniffs the air to get more familiar with the place.

"This is a fine place you got he-"

Demon is interuppted by a loud groan from Rosi. Demon gently drops Rosi to the ground to see what was the matter. When he looked at Rosi's leg, he noticed her leg was red and swelling.

"Help! I think my mate has an infection. Please, help her!"
Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox on Fri May 31, 2013 6:44 am

Windrunner looks at the strange pup and listens to Khora chide her, when he sees three more wolves enter the den one of them being injured he quietly stands up and struggles his way into a corner and lays down, curling his tail around him in a defensive way. He watches the actions of the wolves carefully feeling something he looks down at his paw and sees it is bleeding again. He slowly begins to clean his paw and try to get some of the blood stains out of his fur.
ArcticFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart on Fri May 31, 2013 8:24 am

Ares continued to walk around the den, until he smelled something very familiar, "But it can't be." He says, a little wide eyed, and started following the scent.
Dark Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* on Fri May 31, 2013 8:41 pm

Stella watched the new pup, Windrunner, move from his position. Then, she saw as he licked the blood off of his paw not telling anyone, and thought how she would do exactly the same thing. She remained where she was pretty much as far away from everyone else as possible, but she could still see and if not that hear everyone moving around the den talking etc. She overheard someone's wife was injured, but she couldn't so anything even if she wished to. She hoped theat the wolf would be alright.
Stella*_*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon on Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:30 am

"Hey, let me do that." Tiern pushed Soren out of the way as she took the carcass from him and started pulling. Soren bit at her, annoyed that she had taken it. "Oww." Tiern yelped, letting go of the carcass as she did. She glared at the pup. Then she sighed, "Please take the rabbit into the den, it's over there." Tiern motioned with her nose in the direction of the den. Soren nodded.Eexcited to be of help again, he dashed into the den area, holding the rabbit by one of its ears.

KyarokoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:19 am

Demon looks around and is horrified that nobody helps Rosi. With panic in his eyes, he turns to Raffiel.

"You said someone could help her. Please, I'll do anything for you if you just make sure Rosi is okay."
Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:56 pm

Raffiel saw the look Demon gave him, the panic and fear that spiked his pelt, and nodded. "Lunar, you're a healer! Khora's busy right now and you're the only one that might be able to do anything." He said and then rushed to the den to let his mother know what was happening. "Khora! Khora! Khora!" He barked.
The healer looked up and sighed as it seemed yet another medical emergency was happening. "What is it Raffiel?" She questioned, licking the Windrunner's fur some more to clean it."A new wolf and his mate are here! His mate is really hurt in the foot and it looks like an infection!" He barked, and instantly the she-wolf was running to the two.
She looked over her shoulder at the just returned Erebus and gave him an order. "Watch Windrunner, chew the herbs and apply as a poultice." She ordered and then was by the two new arrival's side.
He nodded his head, and dropped the herbs beside the pup.

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:59 pm

Ares followed the scent, and by now he knew what it was, "Brother! Where are you Brother! Little Windrunner!"
Dark Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Windrunner stares at the herbs Erebus dropped by him and just stares at them, through all the sounds around him he hears something. As he listens more to the sound he had heard he hears his name being called, he starts remembering the voice. "Ares!" With a sudden surge of energy and lack of care for his wounds runs to where he thinks the sound came from and sees his long lost brother. He stands staring at him not knowing what to do next.
ArcticFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:04 am

Ares heard his name and had rushed closer to where he heard it, it was where all the injured wolves had been going and been taken to, "Windrunner! Where are-" he stopped as he saw him, the young pup was standing still and motionless, and seemed to be hurt. "Little Windrunner."
Dark Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:56 pm

Stella saw Windrunner oainfully stand up as he heard someone calling him. She was wondering who it was when Ares burst through the bushes to greet his little brother. She was so confused in the moment she almost gasped but refrained, and focused on licking scratches so they wouldn't get infected or if she was lucky they would close and not reopen whenever she moved.
Stella*_*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:11 am

Lunar seemed confused, and a bit worried at the same. Her thoughts were blurring together and she couldn't think straight to figure out what she needed to do. The female looked toward Khora, kinda lost and panicked at the same time. She shook her head, then turned away, closing her eyes for a long moment. A rush of emotion was taking over Lunars thoughts and actions. Opening her eyes again, she took off, running away from the den site. Running away from them all.

Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:57 am

Erebus had opened his mouth the yell at the pup and began to give chase when the pup had stopped moving. So the black wolf did as well, and looked up to see that Windrunner was staring at another wolf. He blinked, and saw the resemblance between them and instantly understood what was happening. But of course it's Ares. Of course. He scowled internally, and watched what would happen next.

Raffiel looked up as his mate took off running, obviously stressed by everything happening in the pack at the den right now. He took a step to follow her, but his mother's sudden yip for help due to a need of an extra set of paws made him step back. The young male lowered his grey head and felt the pain sink down in his heart. I'm sorry love. He turned back, and headed over to his mother.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:55 am

Windrunner stares at his brother for a long time, no emotion showing in his face. He suddenly feels a surge of anger and hunches down, growling, his teeth showing. Another moment and he launches at his brother.
ArcticFox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:39 pm

(I'm sorry for being gone for so long. I was only supposed to be at my aunt's house for a day or so, but then our car got messed up and didn't work. So then I spent a few days at my grandma's house and finally got home yesterday.)

Askuwheteau's eyes widen in shock when he sees Flame. "Wha- When'd you get out?" He gets up, and trots over to the pup and her mother. "This place is getting so crowded... I can hardly keep track of what's going on."

Avo narrows his eyes, and stares at the rest of Khora's pups. "Any of you move a muscle and I'll use my secret weapon..." He draws a feather out from between his toes, and waves it around in the air in front of them.

"Thank you." Bo-Bo says as they reach the clearing and he lets go of the carcass. "Tiern, was it..?"

Holo woke up beside Rowan. She giggled at his awkward sleeping position and headed back towards the clearing where most of the pack was. She decided she wanted to see her sister. Have a nice long chat. 'We never get to just hang out with each other much anymore...' she thought. 'There is always something going on.' Holo took a deep breath, and mangaged to track her sister to the Large Lakes.

Kashtin was awoken by Khora's voice. He eyed Flame suspiciously and nudged his twin awake.
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:21 am

Flame lowered her head a bit at her mothers words. She frowned at Asku, then turned and walked over toward the rest of her siblings, slightly annoyed that no one would play with her.

Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:53 pm

"I'd like to talk with you when you have the time, Khora. And there is a new wolf who goes by the name Avo who would like to talk to you as well." Asku told the healer, and went back to watching her pups. He smiles when he sees Avo is playing with a feather. "Avoid the Feather. That used to be my favorite game."
"Oh, and it isn't now?" Avo asked. "My favorite game is hide-and-seek. I was always the best hider as a pup because I'm actually rather skilled at digging.
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:39 pm

"Yeah, that's what I am called." Tiern answered Bo-bo with a smile. Soren, having gotten to the den clearing, looked in wonder at the many wolves that were there.

KyarokoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:37 pm

"Nice! I'm not very good at remembering names usually." Bo-Bo said, smiling. "Feel free to have as much as you want."
Asku cocked his head to the side and smirked. "Oh really, now? That's very interesting, you see," He leaned over to Avo as though he was telling a secret and whispered "I was always the best finder."
Avo nodded. "We absolutely MUST have a match sometime."
Holo had, with much difficulty, managed to get a bit ahead of her sister. She could already hear the other wolves in the pack ahead. "I think I'm going to win this one!" she panted. She very well could have won, if it hadn't been for the elk carcass that had been set down on the edge of the clearing. Holo's front legs hit it, and she went tumbling head over tail.
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:21 am

Lunar saw her sister fall ahead of her and immediately tried stopping herself, sliding across the damp grass until she came to a halt just before running into the carcass. Lunar laughed and hopped over it, and gave her sister an odd, questioning look. "Need some help?" She teased.

Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:35 am

Stella jumped in sheer suprise when the pup launched at his brother immediatly after their brief reunion. She saw all the wolves talking together and they were all so comfortable even the ones who just got here. They all seemed loving, caring, and trustworthy, but somehow someway Stella still couldn't make her way out of her spot to be social. She giggled as Holo flipped over the elk carcass in the clearing, and Lunar leaned over teasing the wolf in a friendly way. Why couldn't she ever have moments like that?
Stella*_*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top