Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

» Skyrim Adventures
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:51 pm by Me

» Fall Den
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:50 pm by Me

Top posting users this month

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 44 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fall Den

Post  Me on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:08 am

Holo huffed grumpily and mumbled something incomprehensible. She stood up and pawed her sister's face playfully. "I'm fine. You win... As usual."
Bo-Bo burst into laughter when Holo tripped over the carcass. "Watch where you're going next time and maybe you'll win the race."
"Maybe you shouldn't leave things in the way, snotbrain." Holo jeered.
"Slowpoke!"
"Walking, talking rainbow!"
"THAT'D BE BO-BO TO YOU! Not... Never Rainbow. I hate that name." Bo-Bo blushed, and looked down at his paws.
"Wait..." Holo giggled. "Your real name's Rainbow? Seriously?"
"Yeah, and it's not funny!" Bo-Bo growled.
"Of course not! It's... AWESOME! Man..." Holo grinned and looked over at Lunar. "I've always wanted to have a cool name like Lunar Eclipse or something."
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:47 am

Lunar shook her head, "Holo is a good name. My name is far too long. Lunar Eclipse. Holo is much more simple and easy for other wolves to remember. And I'm sure Rowan loves your name just as it is." She then looked at Bo-Bo, "And there is nothing wrong with the name Rainbow. It fits you. You know, rainbows are suppose to be the nice thing we see after a horrible storm. Maybe you could be the nice thing wolves will see after a bad event. Maybe you're much more than you give yourself credit for."

"I can't dance, I'm high." ~ Ian Hecox
Lunar

View user profile http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon on Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:34 am

Demon looks up at who is obviously the healer that Raffiel was talking about. After giving her some sad little pup eyes, he looks back down at his mate.

"Please be alright, my love," Demon thinks, "I don't know what I would ever do without you."

He looks back up to this Khora.

"Will you be able to help her?"
Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:21 am

"Windrunner!" Erebus snapped, lunging after the pup to restrain him from his brother. He bites into his scruff, gently so as to avoid hurting him, and pries him off his brother.

"I'll try my best, but I'm going to need my apprentices' help on this." The healer said as comfortingly as she could. I've not dealt with a case like this since the trainees were pups. She thought worriedly, and sniffed the swollen leg. "How long as she been injured like this?" She questioned, and then waved her tail for her son to come over. "Raffiel, get Lunar and Echo over here now." Khora ordered her son, who nodded his head and dashed off to get his mate first.

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:25 pm

"Thanks for the effort, but Rainbow is a name for pansies." he mumbled. "They always said so, but never to my face." Bo-Bo tore off a chunk of meat and walked off to a place where there didn't seem to be anybody. 'I doubt I'd be the good thing after the storm. I'd be like the rain to Erebus's lightning. She would know that if she knew where those cowards were now. Probably somewhere in the dung piles of scavengers by now.'

"I'm not saying I don't like my name! I love my name!" Holo told her sister. "I was just saying I like names like yours better."
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:29 pm

Lunar looked at Bo-Bo oddly as he walked off, then looked back at her sister again and giggled. "Really? Because I kinda like yours more than mine."

Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:14 pm

Holo shrugged. "Must be a sister thing." She said, and poked her sister.
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:52 pm

Lunar giggled and poked Holo in return. "Must be." She sat down and looked around silently. Everything was still as chaotic and rushed as it was when she ran off.

Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:49 pm

"Lunar!" Raffiel yipped as he ran up to her, "Khora needs your help big time!" He said, and then ran off to Echo. The young male entered the den and went straight up to the new father, completely ignoring all the pups and injured ones already within the den.

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:49 am

Kashtin stood up in a hurry as Raffiel approached the family. "H-hello Raffiel." he said quietly.

Holo nudged her sister forward. "Go on, do your healer thing and fix someone."
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:14 am

Lunar sighed and got up. "Alright..." She stood up and headed for the den, where she assumed Khora was. She walked up to her mentor and asked, "What would you like for me to do?"

(Echo Dreamer can't get online. He doesn't have access to a computer for a while.)

Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:32 pm

Stella watched as the wolves began to talk about their names and thought of her name. She had liked that was why she kept it she didn't have a mother to tell her what to do. Stella looked around as Lunar was rushed into the healing thing and thought of how much was going on in there. Surely they would easily skip by her, and going in there now would just disturb those who needed help more than she did.
Stella*_*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:19 pm

Holo smiled, and headed back towards Rowan.

Avo heard Khora yelling for her apprentices, and he got up. He trotted over to Khora and asked politely "Could I help with anything? Name the symptoms and I can gather the correct plants if you have them in the area."
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:56 pm

(Ah, that would have been good to know earlier. =.=)

Raffiel gave up with Echo, finding the wolf was a brick wall at this time, and backed out of the den to try to help the other pack members with the events of the day.

Khora looked at Lunar, and quickly set to work. "I'll need herbs that act against inflamation, you remember what those are right?" She questioned and then looked at Avo, "Thank, any extra paws would be useful considering the amount of injuries we have going around now. Do you know your way with herbs?"

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:06 pm

"I have devoted my whole life to the study of plants. I think I saw some chamomile and feverfew as well. They work as anti-inflammatories." Avo said, and rushed off to the Misty Stream before anybody could say anything.
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:41 pm

Lunar looked at Avo and smiled slightly. "Would you like for me to go get the herbs, too, or leave it to the expert?" she giggled, asking her mentor.

Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:31 am

Avo came rushing back to the den, the feverfew and chamomile sticking out of his mouth. He set them in front of Khora and sat down, panting. "I'm certainly not as young as I used to be..."
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Ash appeared from the trees silently, now watching the wolves curiously. After disappearing from the pack for a while, she had decided to return, and a lot had changed during that time. She didn't recognize a majority of the wolves that were here. She sat down underneath a tree nearby, sensing that there was a lot going on in the den and she did not want to interfere, or get pulled into the middle of it.
Ash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:13 am

(Hey could someone post on the bountiful bog? Doesn't even need to be a real post, maybe just a bump?)
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart on Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Ares just looked at his brother, "I guess I deserved that, but you should never wander off like that, do you know how long I've been searching for you brother! I can't believe this, at least I've found you, but I thought you were dead!"
Dark Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:34 pm

"Fetch horsetail from my stores Lunar, marigold as well." Khora ordered, and took the herbs Avo had brought back with a smile. "Thank you. Could you help me out a bit more, we'll need some chevril as well but we recently ran out. I think I saw some a beside a large oak tree that you simply can't miss." She requested, already nuding the feverfew towards Rosi's mouth. "Rosi, listen to me. You'll have to eat these herbs to get better alright."

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Avo nodded and headed out to get the Chervil.

Last edited by Holo on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:24 am

Ash yawned in boredom, watching the wolves with little interest.
Ash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:52 am

Avo picked plenty of the tons of Chervil growing by the oak and returned to Khora. "Here's the pars- I mean Chervil."
Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:09 am

Stella watched as Rosi began to be treated by not one but three members of the pack. Lunar, Khora, and Avo were all a part of helping her, but Stella would never know if they would actually help her. They helped Belle deliver her pups, but that would make their pack larger and stronger, therefore that was a reason to assist her. If these wolves think like the others she had encountered, they would consider this wolf useless and kill her with poisonous herbs. It wouldn't be painful, but she would still die. This was Stella's main fear, she would probably never let someone help her if she were wounded. Stella would be far to scared to allow them to lay a paw on her, then again if she were that badly injured they wouldn't allow her a choice.
Stella*_*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top