Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

» Skyrim Adventures
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:51 pm by Me

» Fall Den
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:50 pm by Me

Top posting users this month

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 44 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

WillowClan! Warriors RP

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does this look like i might go gray or bald ovr this?

100% 100% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Re: WillowClan! Warriors RP

Post  HiddenFaith on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:50 pm

"You are so adventurous." Cloudheart mewed and licked the returning Sunkit. Dapplekit mewed something like a snicker.

Featherstar hesitated, but answered. "I just want an extra patrol for now. Ever sense the rouge ordeal we have focused on the twoleg place border. We need to stay alert."
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Sunkit frowned and stuck his tounge out. "Is that good?" he asked
Gaara愛

View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:56 pm

Cloudheart let out a mrrow of laughter. "Sometimes."
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Sunkit purred and smiled.

"Featherstar!!!!" Foxkit yowled as she burst through the camp entrance. "Two rouges are fighting Wasppaw and Eclipsemoon! Echoflower and i were hunting and i saw them they need help!" Foxkit panted hard. Reedfeather, Splashtail and Wingsoul looked up and got ready to go only to be held back by Pheonixsoul who listened hard to see if he. ould hear anything and then nodded to Featherstar signaling it was true.
Gaara愛

View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:20 pm

(I think its Foxpaw now... Smile )

Featherstar jumped up at attention, with a flick of his tail. "Splashtail, Wingsoul, Reedfeather. Lets go. Pheonixsoul I want you to follow close behind, but not to close." He started towards the scenttrails.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:38 pm

(lol)

Reedfeather took out of there like a bullet fallowed by his brothers he saw Foxpaw pinned by a redish tom "AMBERHEART!" he growled as he tackled him and saw Eclipsemoon battleing a white she-cat. Wingsoul helped Foxpaw with a black she-cat with a blue eye.

Thunderrain Looked up from his nest and padded out "what is it?" he looked and saw Pheonixsoul pad out and his tail trailed behind
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Frostpelt hissed, "Amberheart! Were outnumbered!" She told him, dug her fangs into Eclipsemoon's throat.

Featherstar tackled Frostpelt, tearing her from Eclipsemoon. He froze as he gazed at the pelt of pure white, like snow. A claws scar across her chest. He let go of her. His bottom lip quivering. "Frostpelt?"
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Amberheart looked at Featherstar and ran off. "Frostpelt! Star move!" he yowled and the Black she cat ran off after him leaving Frostpelt behind.

Reedfeather stood by Featherstar glaring at Frostpelt. Wingsoul took off towards camp and bursted into the warriors den. "STONECLAW! WAKE UP ECLIPSEMOON NEEDS YOU!" he yowled and jumped onto him. then ran to Ice breeze and grabbed lots of cobwebs and ran back out with echoflower and thunderrain fallowing.

Eclipsemoon yowled as Frostpelt bit into her throat. blood gushed from it as she dropped her. "Starclan! help" she mewed as Splashtail ran over to her and covered it in cobwebs and lots "Oh stoneclaw where are you?" she whispered her eyes almost glazing over
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:53 pm

Stoneclaw jumped, he had been running to something in his dream. Blood covering the ground as he grew closer to a light. Now he was running again, this time to Eclipsemoon. He ran right up to her, nuzzling her muzzle and then hissing at Frostpelt who was running away.

"You LEFT ME!" Frostpelt hissed at Amberheart when she had caught up. She was panting hard. Seeing Featherstar had jolted something in her. Grief? Pain? Jealousy? Anger? Whatever it was, it had stunned her just as much as it had Featherstar.

Featherstar stood here, his face blank. He was unaware of what was going on around him. Then he suddenly hissed, loud and furious. "DARN IT!"

Last edited by Khora on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:22 pm

(Stoneclaw...lol)

Amberheart looked at her. "What else was i suppost to do? Die for you and Star?" he hissed back "We need more cats! Star get more!" she nodded and bolted off to the twoleg place.

Echoflower saw her kits mangled throat and ran faster then slid to a stop and tears rolled down her face "Starclan no! Not yet please let her live!" thunderrain laid his tail over her shoulders.

"Mom?" Eclipsemoon gurgled "Wheres Stoneclaw? I wanna..."

"Hush! dont talk and take deep breaths," Icebreeze mewed harshly.

Reedfeather couldnt help but let a tear go and padded over "Hang in Eclipsemoon.... Im here for you."
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:26 pm

Frostpelt scowled, but followed after Star. Not casting a second glance at Amberheart.

Stoneclaw looked down at her. "Eclipsemoon... Please no...." He whispered, tears brimming his eyes. He nuzzled her once more. "I'm right here..."

Featherstar snapped back to attention, gazing down at her and yowled for Wingsoul to get Icebreeze.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Eclipsemoon purred only to get hissed at by Icebreeze. "Pheonixsoul Reedfeather and Stoneclaw carry her home she has a chance to survive. Good thing Frostpelt is a bad biter" Reedfeather got Eclipsemoons head and Pheonixsoul got her hind end
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Stoneclaw supported her back, the middle of her body. "We won't let you die." He promised her.

Featherstar padded after the scents of the three cats. "I'm going to make sure they leave." He called out to them.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:42 pm

Echoflower and Thunderrain joined him. "Im comming to! I want revenge!" Echoflower snarled
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:54 am

(Tris is back, and is not very happy about the turn of events. Wait. When was she EVER happy? You got to pity her. A bit.)

Her scars have almost healed. The would remain there forte rest of her years left, but she was proud of them. Scars on scars. It was a humorous thought. What would ruin her humor, but the discovery that hereafter was injured by yet another. This is utter rubbish. No one hurts that annoyance but her!

A simple overhang watching told her everything. Her current priority was this Frostpelt and Amberheart. Tris found her new targets. Keeping out of sight, she vanished after the marked ones.
SIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Featherstar wasn't pleased with what Echoflower wanted, but nodded. "Remember the warrior code. It applies to how we treat rouges even." He reminded her and began padding after them.

Stoneclaw panted. "Hold on Eclipsemoon. I swear by Starclan were almost there!" He could see the enterance to the camp coming up.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:06 pm

Echflower nodded and soon caught Frostpelts scent and picked the pace up.

Eclipsemoons eyes slowly started to glaze over and reedfeather felt her going limp. "Please Starclan!" he prayed
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:07 pm

They bursted into the camp. "She doesn't have long like this!" Stoneclaw exclaimed barreling towards the medicine cat's den.

Frostpelt had just reached the twoleg place and was padding about in search of allies.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Reedfeather and Pheonixsoul kept up with Stoneclaw and Ice breeze bursted in behind them. "Lay her down here!" she flicked her tail to show where. "Please starclan!!!!!" she prayed as she rummaged for herbs.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Stoneclaw listened, leaning over his love whispering prayers. Earthpelt opened her eyes from where she was resting, and twitched her tail. "Just great.... Another hurt cat." She sighed, she was still bound to the medicine cats den.

Featherstar held up his tail in a signal to hold. His pelt bristled. "Frostpelt and the other went off somewhere. But I cannot find Amberheart's trail."
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Icebreeze came out with more cobwebs and marigold. "Please work!" she whispered silently. Reedfeather didnt like the tone of Earthpelts comment and soon a ginger tom with a white underbelly padded in. "Eclipsemoon," he squeaked "I want to play!"
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Frostpelt padded through the twoleg place, scenting here and there. "Well now, where is everybody?" She wondered irritated.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:58 pm

Amberheart prowled throught the forest and gathered rouges kicked out because of Willowstar. "Join and get your home back!" he told them.

Eclipsemoons body gave a horrible shake and she layed still eyes closed not breathing.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:01 pm

No.... NO! Stoneclaw cried out in his head, to much pain and fear swelling in his body for him to find the words to plead for his love. PLEASE STARCLAN! DON'T TAKE HER LIFE! He cried out in his head, pleading to his great warrior ancestors.

Frostpelt spotted a few kittypets. She knew they wouldn't be any good. But maybe as shields... She padded over to them, mewing a greeting. "Ewwww Look at her pelt Hagin!" The black she-cat mewed in disgust. The brown tom nodded. Frostpelt hissed, and stalked away.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:37 pm

Eclipsemoon woke to see Eagleclaw by her side. "Father...." "Hush wlak with me..." he smooly chided. "Your time is not here. Think about Reedfeather, Splashtail, Wingsoul, Icebreeze, Echoflower, Wasppaw and most of all... Stoneclaw" he vanished and she was in a dark forest with glowing moss "Come Eclipsemoon and we can rule together!" Aspen hissed.

She jolted back wake breathing hardly her neck healed "Thank you Starclan!" she whispered and looked up.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top