Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

» Skyrim Adventures
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:51 pm by Me

» Fall Den
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:50 pm by Me

Top posting users this month

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 44 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

WillowClan! Warriors RP

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does this look like i might go gray or bald ovr this?

100% 100% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Re: WillowClan! Warriors RP

Post  HiddenFaith on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Stoneclaw opened his eyes, relief flooding his body. The fear broke free and he nearly tackled her. He jumped to her side, which was only an inch away, and nuzzzled her. "Eclipsemoon... I thought that Starclan had called you!" He exclaimed and licked her vigourously. Earthpelt smiled behind them, and curled up to sleep.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Eclipsemoon purred and then ran to the elders den having caught a glimpse of what looked like Heatherfeather in her dream. "Heatherfeather?" "Eclipsemoon?" she called back and relief flooded over her as she padded in "I missed you im going to come in every day and help you."
Gaara愛

View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:57 pm

Stoneclaw wasn't suprised Eclipsemoon was on her paws so fast. But then he turned his gaze on his sister. She was still in the medicine cat's den. Scars covering her body from the monster that took their mother's life and almost her's. He nuzzled her, whispering into her ears. "I'm sorry I havn't stopped by often enough." But the response was an aggitated snarl. He saw his sister glaring at him with her brown eyes. "You've been to busy with your catnip. That you seem to have forgotten about your only real sister." He was stunned by her anger, and took a few steps back.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Eclipsemoon padded out and smiled and whent back to the medicine cats den and heard the snarl and saw Stoneclaw and Earthpelt and padded over "Is everything ok?"
Gaara愛

View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:09 pm

Earthpelt turned away, not looking at her. Stoneclaw slouched over and padded out. "My sister is mad at me. I can understand why but... We've never been in a fight. Its so weird for her to be against me."
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:46 pm

Eclipsemoon muzzled him. "Dont worry... she still loves you. just stop by more. When you vistit her ill visit Heatherfeather like i promised her." she licked his ear and padded to the fresh kill pile and grabed two mice and trotted to the elders den. her fur still sleek with the three claw marks down her face.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:43 pm

He nodded, he could feel her eyes staring at him like icy daggers. Guilt clawed down his spine, making him feel sick. He padded to the freshkill pile, picking a scrawny mouse and began to dig into it.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Elcipsemoon came out about sun down. "Heatherfeather is very interesting!" she mewed seeing Stoneclaw.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:12 pm

Featherstar padded back into the camp, sighing. "We lost their trail." He told his curious son. Stoneclaw nodded, and flicked his tail at Eclipsemoon. "Yes, she is." He mewed after a mouthful of mouse. Featherstar padded into his den, his paws drooping. "Pheonixsoul, keep an extra patrol out incase they come back." He mewed to him before compeltly dissapearing behind the shadows of his den. He couldn't believe it, Frostpelt and Amberheart were here. Something had totally happened to his old clan if they were near here. He sighed, his mind whirling with questions. As he settled down to sleep, a shadow fell on him. He looked up alertly. THe shape was just like Bramblefur's and he jumped up. "Bramblefur!?" He exclaimed, but the shape shook its head, approaching him. "Oh," He mewed as he gazed at his daughter. "Earthpelt." He could see she was angry, her hackles raised and teeth pulled back in a snarl.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:18 pm

Pheonixsoul nodded and padded over to Stoneclaw and Eclipsemoon. "Patrol the border again please. you two are the strongest fighters." Eclipsemoon nodded and padded to get thunderrain.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Stoneclaw got to his paws and followed her.

Featherstar starred at his daughter in bewilderment. "Earthpelt... What's gotten you so--" She cut him off with a hiss. "I HATE YOU! I HATE BROTHER! I HATE BEING A WARRIOR! I HATE THIS WHOLE CLAN! STARCLAN? ITS A JOKE! THEY WOULDN'T HAVE LET ALL THIS TROUBLE BEFALL US! I'M OUT OF HERE!" She turned, her tail held high in the air and padded out. Leaving Featherstar in shock. Earthpelt looked at her brother with pure hatred, and then slipped out of the tunnel.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Wingsoul saw Earthpelt leave and sighed.

Amberheart smelled a new cat fresh with Willowclan scent and spotted her. "You! Join me to take over Willowclan and be free forever!" he mewed to her.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:52 pm

She looked at him, sizing him up. "You attacked my brother's to be mate right?" She asked him, moving closer. Frostpelt padded up behind Amberheart. "Indeed we did." She mewed. Earthpelt smiled a bit. "Do you believe in Starclan?"
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:03 pm

"No they are nothing to us!" Star hissed as some other cats padded up behind her.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Frostpelt had only recruited one other cat, a sleek black tom with strong shoulders. Earthpelt smiled wildly. "Then count me in. Father and Brother will leave that Starclan, is only in stories."
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Amberheart smiled and padded off flicking his tail telling the others to fallow.

Eclipsemoon fallowed Earthpelts scent trail and them smelled Frostpelt and Amberheart. "Theyve recruited Earthpelt" she mewed not impressed.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Stoneclaw sighed. "I feel so sorry that she's done this. Starclan will never accept her into its hunts now." He felt so much sorrow at her leaving.

Earthpelt and Frostpelt followed Amberheart happily.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:28 pm

"Dont worry....." she laid her tail over his shoulders. "Sometimes they do and dont. They only reject you for certain reasons." she hinted to her coming back.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:30 pm

He looked at her with hope. "I will pray you are right Eclipsemoon." He said and decided they should follow the scents.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:34 pm

Eclipsemoon fallowed and stayed to the shadows not to give herself away.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:37 pm

Frostpelt padded right next to Amberheart. Despite herself, she considered her role as his right hand cat. Some part of her making him her leader. She purred. "With this many cats it won't be long."
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:41 pm

"We shall wait till we are stronger..." he hissed proudly and veared sharply to the right and into a huge badger den that he and Frostpelt killed them selves.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Frostpelt guided the cats in, though it was tight with many cats. They all seemed to be alright with it. Earthpelt was whispering words of hate. She was hell-bent on killing her old clan now.

"Great Starclan! They've been in our very own territory and we havn't noticed!" Stoneclaw exclaimed to Eclipsemoon.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Amberheart took Star and they started working on making the den bigger.

"Theve hidden well till now and they recruited more.!" She spat and fallowed the trail.

Pheonixsoul got worried and sent out Wingsoul and Reedfeather and Splashtail. "Catch up to them and fallow them. Ill feel better if you do." he said. Sunkit fallowed them unnpticed by pheonixsoul and the others soon outside fallowing them and stayed close by.
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Cloudheart hissed. "SUNKIT! GT BACK HERE!" She yowled from the nursery. Dapplekit sighed. "He's at it again..."
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top