Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Lion/Tiger Rp - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Lion/Tiger Rp - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Lion/Tiger Rp - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Lion/Tiger Rp - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Lion/Tiger Rp - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Lion/Tiger Rp - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Lion/Tiger Rp - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Lion/Tiger Rp - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Lion/Tiger Rp - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Lion/Tiger Rp

+2
Me
Nyles
6 posters

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Lion/Tiger Rp - Page 23 Empty Re: Lion/Tiger Rp

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:30 pm

(2 1/2 years later.... Lorne has taken over and has Tamu and Maji as his personal hunters and yada yada,)

Tamu is now as muscular as a lion. In past times shes trided to poison Lornes food and has failed because of Maji. Maji never let her get poisoned food past her. Slater was prowling through the grass trying to support Leon and his son. He didnt know where Alithia ran off to 1 1/2 ago.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:10 pm

Leon's skinny form is huddled in the back of the cave. "Come on dad eat something" raion said sadly. Leon's eyes fluttered open and he shook his head sadly. His eyes drooped down and he sat quitly.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Vanir was in just as a weak and disarray state as Leon. She was hiding with Twil in the caves. Lorne was talking to a group of hunters. Scolding them, mostly clawing them, for their failure in the hunts. "You will starve for days for your imputence." Lorne decided, and stalked away. Vanir and Twil began shaking with fear as he approached them. "And how are you this morn?" He asked them both, they only mewled slightly. "Alright..." He purred. "Good..." He casted his gaze on Vanir, who took a step back with fear. Lorne padded next to her, and nuzzled her swollen belly. "Which is this?" He was indicating her litter. Vanir tried to look as strong as she could. "Fourth..." She told him, three litters before. Each had become strong fighters and hunters for the pride. "Right, fourth..." He purred darkly.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:58 pm

Raion shook his head sadly and walked out of the cave. He kept walking until he could see the cave anymore. Leon's body shook with coughs. Raion closed his eyes.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:02 pm

Vanir padded away from Twil and Lorne. She needed food, and Lorne wanted her to stay strong for the cubs. Twil had grown very frail, and was close to the end. She groaned as Lorne nuzzled her, one of the rare times he shows any affection for her. Vanir padded up to the fresh pile of antelopes, but the ligers and tigons snarled at her. "BACK OFF!" Vanir hissed, extending her claws. "Lorne won't be to happy if his mate is hurt now will he." She treatened. They slowly backed away. Wilma was padding over, her sandy coat was glistening with blood. She had just killed a rouge lion, he was brown, chestnut brown. "Hello Mother." She purred, and Vanir narrowed her eyes. "Wilma..." She replied icily. "Guess who I just finished off." She was licking her claws clean now. "Cole." Vanir's eyes grew wide, and she suddenly snarled. "HOW CAN YOU BE SO HAPPY ABOUT KILLING YOUR OWN BROTHER!? YOUR KIN! YOU MONSTER! YOU'RE NO BETTER THEN YOUR FATHER!" She smacked Wilma across the face, and hissed more. Wilma growled, and snapped at the air next to Vanir. "If you weren't so precious to Lorne, I would kill you right now. But no, Daddy had to leave mama for YOU!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:22 pm

Lion/Tiger name: Tara/ Kamirah
Lion/Tiger: Tigon, or Liger either one is fine I think or just say 'Mixbreed'
fur
color: White with tiger stripes and blue eyes, orange and white with
tiger stripes and purple eyes both have tails like tigers
other: insanely curious they love to play but
references: first is Tara second is Kamirah
Lion/Tiger Rp - Page 23 Tiger_cub_by_KamirahLion/Tiger Rp - Page 23 White_Tiger_by_Kamirah%5B1%5D

:Sissy," a young female said to another "How come momma and dadda haven't come back yet?"
"I don't know... They said they had some business to settle with the leapords or something."
"Oh... I hope they're all right..."
"Me to." Tara rubbed her cheek against Kamirah's and purred "What do ya say to a tree climbing contest?" Tara said "SURE! But... Momma said not to leave the cave!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:18 am

Raion snorted and went back to the cave. "Im sick of it" He spat at Leon. "You're no father to me" He turned from Leon and ran out the cave.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:27 am

"Momma's not here though Kamirah! She's gone!" Tara said and started to walk outside "NO! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!" Kamirah screamed "THERE MIGHT BE MONSTERS!" she ran after Tara
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:42 am

Vanir and Wilma were locked in a battle of snarls and a throwing of violent words. Wilma was exceedingly violent now, she had taken much after her father. She had a few scars from battles, and the pride had become a very harsh place. But she was loyal as ever, always staying by her father's side even in a battle or a hunt. Now she was desperate attempt at as she saw it 'cleaning out the weak' from the pride. She saw Vanir as such weakness.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:47 am

"Ok! Ready? Set! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tara said as her and Kamirah clawed their way up two tree's outside the den "I'm... Gonna... BEAT YOU!" Tara said "NU-UH! 'cuz I'm already halfway up! You're still three-thirds up!" Kamirah said grinning
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:40 pm

Leon's heart broke and he fell to the ground. "Dont go Raion" He whispered. Raion who was outside the cave snarled. "I will try harder, I will eat and I will work out." Raion glared but ran off and came back with three hares. "Eat them all." He said pushing them at Leon. Leon ate everything after starving himself for weeks. Raion left and came back with three more rabbits. "For later" he said throwing them to the side. Leon looked at them longingly but looked back at Raion. "Now we train, come with me" He stepped out of the cave and leon tried to follow but he was rusty from laying for so long and it took him a couple of tries. He followed Raion out. "We are going hunting" Raion started at a trot.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:38 am

(Looks like Raion got some of Vanir's personality Very Happy I is so happy now!)

Vanir suddenly held herself up high, looking down at Wilma. "I did not ask to be here, I was happy. Then your father came and stole me from my family. I bore him cubs, and still. I do not know what became of my love and child. So I suggest you stop throwing accusations at me before I give you a scar ten times worse then mine." She then turned away and headed to the farthest of the territory she could go. Gazing out across the savannah, she could almost swear for a moment. She spotted two lions in the distance. "Leon? Raion?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:53 am

Tamu couldnt beleive what was happening. "Down to hell with Lorne!!!" she yowled. "Tamu quiet! Any rouge that hears you wil kill you!" "I am a rouge now Maji!" Slater then leaped out and pinned Maji and Tamu pinned him growled. "Tamu? Maji?" "Slater!" Tamu hissed more and got off Slater. "What are you doing?" "Feeding Leon and Raion!"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:41 pm

Tara hissed at her sister and climbed faster almost catching up
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:55 pm

Gin was lying weak and dying in a ditch. He was bleeding from his sides, the many wounds from his sister were taking to long to heal. He was going to die like this. His breaths were short and shallow, raspy against the quiet air. He saw himself, a cub once more. Playing with his sister Wilma and younger brother Cole. "Cole..." He whispered, seeing his brother's corpse but a few taillengths away. "I'm... So sorry...." He whispered, and then life left him.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Kamirah stopped climbing for a bit "Hey Tara... Why are those guys sleeping in the ditch? It doesn't look very comfy..."
"What?" Tara asked confused as she caught up to her sister
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:26 pm

The two torn bodies had already turned cold, and birds were circling overhead.

Vanir jumped to her paws, and sprinted towards the two shapes. She didn't care if Lorne spotted her and killed her, she had to see her family. Her real family. "LEON! RAION! IS THAT YOU!?" She cried out to them. Little did she know, Wilma was trailing her close behind.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Tamu sharply turned her head and heard Vanir then ran that way and tackled her with Maji and Slater behind her and pinned her then got off. "Vanir!" she growled as her memory flooded back and hated her and Lorne and wanted to kill her but Maji and Slater held her back. "IM GONNA KILL YOU!" she yowled.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:20 pm

"They're scaring me..." Kamirah said and stopped climbing "Do you think they are dead Tara?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:35 pm

Vanir grunted, and got back on her paws. "Why? Why are you gonna kill me?" She demanded. "What have I done to you?!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:20 pm

"Tamu you want Lornes Blood not hers she was forced remember!" Maji Shouted. tamu settled down and appologized.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Raion's and Leon's back were turned to Vanir. "So a where to now" Leon said licking his claws. "Now we train" Raion said.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:52 pm

"LEON! RAION!" Slater yowled.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:57 pm

They both turned to look at Slater. "Yes?" Leon said.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Vanir looked back out to Leon and Raion. She was terrified of how they might act. She padded over nervously. "Leon? Is that really you?" She mewed softly.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum