Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
A place to put stories - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
A place to put stories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
A place to put stories - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
A place to put stories - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
A place to put stories - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
A place to put stories - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
A place to put stories - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
A place to put stories - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
A place to put stories - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

A place to put stories

+3
HiddenFaith
Lunar
Me
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A place to put stories - Page 3 Empty Re: A place to put stories

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:50 am

Cruel!
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:35 am

Yes, just wanted it to be cruel and twisted. Just don't go around trusting everyone!
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu May 02, 2013 11:55 pm

In following with Khora's style of story...

Once there was a happy unicorn that lived in paradise. One day a funny talking creature covered in the skins of other animals for some reason came and tore down the paradise, and killed the unicorn, selling its various parts for lots of odd green things called bills. The talking creature lived happily ever after until it died of drug overdose. THE END study
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:25 pm

(I'm trying to get active again guysss)
Once I finish the first chapter of my booklet I may post it here... maybe I'll get some opinions first? Here are the first three pages. You can decide for yourself if Adrian really is crazy or if something actually is up.

I often lay awake and tonight was no different. In the complete darkness and silence of my room, only dimly lit by the small night light they let me keep; it gave me more time to think and thinking is bad. Your mind starts to wonder places you don't want it to go. This is only for a select few people I guess. The people that society has locked up and labeled crazy because we know something isn't right. We see beyond what others can see and I hate it.
Here in the dark was that time that my mind began to wonder. Thoughts of dark creatures with snapping jaws and jagged claws. Looming with sharp red eyes and ready to pounce. They aren't in my room yet, but I know what will happen. It was far too dark, it gave them more shelter and thats bad. Really bad, so bad that it made my skin run cold and send goose bumps up my arms.
This is why thinking is bad. For an extraordinary mind like me, it is easy for them to track thoughts. That what I think at least, cause how else would they find me?
It started with a small scratch across the floor in the left corner followed by a groan in the right. Small laughs of joy but in such a sinister way instead of filling me with life it chilled me to the bone and left me raw and cold. The hairs on the back of my neck began to prickle as I felt an icy breath brush over it like the very hand of death himself, a small whisper of something I couldn't make out and didn't want to make out. I knew that this whisper would just be an omen of death, no need to try and hear what you already know.
The next thing I knew long boney fingers were wrapped around my mouth and neck. My eyes were shut tight so I couldn't see them but I could feel them pulling at my skin, waiting for the right moment for possession. Up until this moment I had stayed silent to try and maybe avoid capture but then I remembered.
Every single time I let out a scream at this place not even a minute later someone comes bursting in the door to save me and the demons are gone. I usually don't like admit defeat but against this enemy it was all I could do, just scream. Scream as loud as I could through the boney hand, a muffled scream but a scream.
I knew as soon as the door opened and spilled light in that I was safe. The hands loosened their hold but I just continued to scream.
Though this didn’t help me become free cause someone was touching me again. My only guess was this was an intern that I could not see through my tightly shut eyes or hear over my own screaming. “Get your hands off of him!” I heard a loud shriek from the door and soon I was free again.  
The stupid intern just replied with a soft “sorry” at his mistake that deserved more than a sorry. The idiot should be kissing my feet right now, doesn’t he know how much he scared me.
Next thing I knew Dr. Evans was in the room leaned in front of my bed where I was at curled in a ball. It had been a while since that had happened, so I guess he had to ask a lot of questions. The thought made me want to puke. I hated when they asked my questions. They made me sound crazy.
“Hi Adrian” he said in obnoxiously happy voice. I didn’t see why I need to talk to him so I just glared. It was sort of my signature thing here to hardly ever speak. Quite frankly I liked being known as the intimidating silent one so I decided I would keep up the act.
“Still not talking I see” he muttered and I tried not to smile hearing the irritation in his voice.
“Well… I still need to talk to you about… why you were so scared.” I scrunched up my face at that. Why was he so concerned about me anyways? It never seemed like they tried that hard to make them stop coming for him even though they said they would make them stop. They also said he would be safe here… which also is a complete lie.
“Who was it? Or what was it” Dr. Evans asked which pulled a low sigh of irritation out of me. We went over this every time and it was always the same result. Dr. Evans isn’t as smart as everyone thinks he is. They treat him like their god in this place which really he’s just like everyone else, average and stupid compared to my extraordinary mind.
I gave a small smile. Dr. Evans was actually right when he said I had an extraordinary mind. Sometimes I don’t like it but my advanced thinking separates me from everyone and makes me smarter. Dr. Evans doesn’t exactly think that’s what makes my mind so great though, but he still called it extraordinary so I won’t hold it against him.
“Adrian” he said in annoyance. “Why are you smiling? Whats wrong?” I just glared at him again and shook my head.
“Don’t be stupid” I said at last. “They’re gone now. They usually leave when other people come around.” Dr. Evans nodded slowly.
“By they do you mean..” I cut him off and shook my head yes. “Yep, the demons. I don’t know why you keep asking me. It’s ALWAYS them. This whole thing is stupid anyways.”
I could tell the doctor was getting frustrated but I didn’t care, it was his own fault for making me talk about this. The poor guy doesn’t understand I think on a different level then him.
“Look, Alexander-“The doctor let out an annoyed huff and corrected me. “Dr. Evans,” he had said sternly.
“Dr. Evans,” I chimed lowly in irritation. “I don’t know why you keep bugging me cause nothing you ever do works. Those freaking pills don’t even help anything. They’re just gross and I hate them.” The doctor eyed me and I knew I screwed up.
“You haven’t been taking them have you” he said finally and I shook my head.
“Adrian we talked about this, remember?” My stomach felt like it had just been knotted up. I hated when he talked about me seeing and hearing things other don’t. He always called me crazy or stupid and it made me actually fill crazy.
“You have something called paranoid schizophrenia. These demons you see aren’t real Adrian, they can’t really physically harm you. I promise.” He gave a warm smile but I just flipped him off in return.
I didn’t care what he said, the demons were real and no one could convince me otherwise. “I am not crazy or mentally ill or anything like that. I just have an extraordinary brain, remember.”
“Adrian, your mind is different from average brains but I told you, it’s because of your mental illness you brain works differently. That’s why you’re here at Daniel Grey, remember? You’re lucky you actually got in, so stop complaining and taking it for granted. You’re here so we can help you maybe ignore these visions.“ I knew he was just lying to himself as well at this point. I have been here for two years and there had been no improvement.
It was around then that I decided I was done talking and listening. Dr. Evans showered me with what seemed like hundreds of more questions but I stayed silent, not even really aware of what he was asking me. “Oh by the way, you’ll be getting a new roommate tomorrow.”
At the mention of a roommate I lifted my head, my mood brightening. It had been a while since they allowed me another roommate. “His name is Spencer and he has a mental illness similar to yours. For the past 2 months without a roommate we’ve noticed you have been worse off with more frequent hallucinations. Having other people around I think you feel safer, even if you sometimes lose your temper. Just try to play nice with Spencer.”
I nodded, grinning from ear to ear. “Okay, okay. But I’m always nice; Nick was the mean one last time. He was working with the demons and trying to kill me, the boy told me so.”
I could tell Dr. Evans was both amused and a little interested with what I said. It bothered me that I made him amused, I hadn’t said anything funny so he shouldn’t look so smug.
“Adrian you are never nice. You literally hate everyone.” He smiled and laughed a bit. This ticked me off. I hated that the entire staff felt like they knew me head to toe because I have been here so long. They acted like we were good friends when we’re not. I have no friends, only the boy because he can be trusted. Although I can’t deny that he’s right. Sometimes I can’t focus and listen, and sometimes if I talk demons can track my voice so that’s dangerous. In all it is far easier to just be mean to everyone so I don’t put myself at risk
“I can’t be nice” I explained simply. “Kindness will get you killed in this world Dr. Evans. My dad told me that when I was 18.”
Dr. Evans just looked upset now. “Adrian your dad isn’t always a good man. He usually doesn’t say the right things. He also told you you’re crazy and dangerous remember? I mean the dangerous part is true but you keep saying to yourself that you’re not crazy, every time we talk to you about the demons you always say that.”
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Location : I'm Nocte btw but Gamzee is so much cooler than me yo

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:57 am

Very interesting! Can't wait to read the rest. Very Happy
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:11 am

Thank you, Holo I will be finishing Chapter one and starting chapter two on Monday. From then I should hopefully be updating weakly. (Each chapter is probably going to switch perspective, I dont know yet though.)
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:23 pm

Sweet. By the way, nice avatar. I haven't gotten too far in Homestuck, but I'm gettin' there.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:20 am

Update: I may not finish this chapter till later cause Christmas is a real pain in the ass
Update: I had the cahpter finished and I planned on posting it when I got back from Florida but my computer crashed and I lost the file... so I have to rewrite it.
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

A place to put stories - Page 3 Empty Saying Goodbye

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:37 pm

WARNING: THIS IS SAD

Saying Goodbye

They're saying that it was to be expected, that by now I should have been prepared for this. I had years to get ready and face the facts after all. Years to come to terms with the cold, hard truth. But those words mean nothing to me other than that they don't understand, that they cannot comprehend how I'm feeling right now. That they don't know.

As they dig the ground deeper, making a hole the size of a child in moist dirt, my mind rushes past a thousand memories. A thousand moments together flashing before I can stop them. They don't understand how it feels for this part of me to be ripped out and thrown in the dirt, in the hole. It's like they expect it to come out cleanly, soft and tender, like I'm willing to give it up.

I'm not.

Instead they come tearing out like the slash of a blade, swiftly but ragged, the crushing of our life together with anger and rage. Bursting out across the world in a glorious, messy display of what we had. I want to grasp those fleeting thoughts and images before the cold dirt sucks them all up, before they're gone forever like you are. Every single moment we spent together meaning so much more now that I cannot create new ones with you. Now that you're no longer at my side, awake and alive. Now that instead you're there but a sheet covers your body from the world, hiding the stillness of your bones. Pretending like you're not really there, because after all you're not.

Your body is, but you truly aren't.

The images go by in mere seconds but feel like the years we spent painting them. I can clearly remember each day I woke up to find you at the foot of my bed, slumbering softly with gentle breaths. I can remember the nights I would awaken to your cries, and rush to your side to stir you from whatever nightmare had captured you. You couldn't say it with words, but I always knew how much you appreciated it, the look in your eyes was enough to tell me.

Sometimes when I was up late at night, you would stare at me until I got the message and would go to bed. Though your drooping brown eyes and lowered muzzle was as more effective then some begging expression, you were honest with me on how you felt. Enough was enough, time to turn off the lights. You'd snort or huff if I kept on though, writing some piece or drawing some art that I was just too inspired about to wait until morning to finish.

Your personality was always what I loved most, the quirky way in which you reacted to everything that came your way. Energetic as a pup even in your later years, loving and caring even if I was angry with you. If you'd gotten into some sort of trouble you made a big show of your regret, licking me all over and whining with sorrow until I forgave you. Of course, I never could stay angry with you.

You loved to play, no matter how old you got. There was a dog toy, a bone, that you would carry with you everywhere and would always seem to be upset if you forgot it somewhere. It was the only thing you didn't chew to bits, the poor thing coming rather close to it though. There was only one time you didn't want to play, and that was when it was late and if I so much as called you to my side I got a look of 'Really? Now?' before you'd comply to my request. For you though, bath time was really 'Eat the water time', and always ended up with me somehow more soaked then you.

When you saw something new and different your ears would perk up and make you look like a pup all over again, bouncing around sniffing and wagging that tail of yours that was as strong as a rebar. I once thought of renaming you that. Rebar didn't sound as pretty though, and you were a beautiful creature. There seemed to be little you didn't grace with your presence, always bringing a smile to people's faces.

Maybe it was because you were always just as happy to see us, sometimes even more so. You'd run around like a crazy beast, wagging your tail and panting as if you'd run a mile despite having just sprung up to your feet after a nice nap besides me. It didn't matter if you'd seen the person just a few minutes before, or more then a month ago, the same love and joy was there always. Everyone deserved your affection.

Of course, except cats and anything you could hunt down, especially rabbits. You were certainly the little hunter, bringing back 'gifts' and always excited after you'd caught a whiff of something you could track down and bring back to us. Of course, not everybody was too pleased with finding some barely alive animal on the patio, dog slober all across it. But you were showing us how you wanted to help us, even if we didn't exactly want that type of help.

You were always so smart though, learning things that I didn't realize a dog honestly could. When you would open the back door to go outside, and force us to lock it so you weren't wasting all our AC, now that was something crazy. You figured out when to approach us, when to truly behave and when you could push us for another treat. Which rooms you were allowed in, which ones you weren't, little things that I almost don't notice.

Then there was the fact that unconditionally, you were there to protect me. Sometimes it was from my siblings, even if we were only messing around. But the moment I started to call out, you were on your feet barking up a storm for us to stop, never having left my side. When I cried you'd press your muzzle to my face and try to wipe the tears away, only to end up getting me covered in dog slobber. Though that was an occupational hazard being your master.

Anytime something seemed wrong, you were present and trying to do whatever you could do to help me. Sometimes that meant you would lay there and let me hold you, burying my face in your fur and crying. Sometimes it meant you would listen to me scream and shout in anger, watch me wave my hands like I was insane and then give a small whine to snap me back to reality.

Surely I would have gone bonkers without you there.

You had been with me for years, from the day you were old enough to leave your mother's side to the day you left mine and this world. Watching you grow up, from a small pup no longer then a box, to this beautiful creature who stood at my hip, long and lean. You used to bumble around, lost and confused, depending on me to help you. But as you got older, I started depending on you instead, and your steps were certain and clear. True, you never were exactly the sturdiest on your paws, running so fast that you'd slip around a corner and try to recover while we all laughed at the fact.

And then your steps started to shake, your body started to fail, you started to ache. Watching it happen was like the ending of a sad film, the bittersweetness to it all. We couldn't have all these good times without moving forward, and if we don't move forward then we will never reach the end of our rope. My rope might be longer, but it doesn't mean it has more value because of that.

I would always wonder if you were aware of how much shorter your line was, how much quicker it would unwind until it became strands in the wind, memories of the past. There were days I would look at you, stare into your eyes and just know you knew. And then there were others to where it seemed a haze of ignorant bliss shrouded you from the horrors of the truth. But I think that no matter what, you didn't find it to matter if you knew or not.

You loved me, and I loved you. What else could be important in the end other then that?

The hole is finished, they grasp the end of the sheet and lift you, ready to lower you into the earth. You would always love to dig holes, much to my annoyance. I hope you would find this one to be satisfactory. They lower you and begin to fill it in, and I try to fight the tears more but it was far from a losing battle. This time I would have to wipe them myself though.

I take the shovel in hand and do it myself, no one else would do this part. I had to be the one to give a final goodbye. It was hard, the hardest thing I ever could do. The memories I hold onto cling in my chest, the ones I'm giving to you are mixed in the dirt as I place it above you. I think I can do it, in time to come. I won't forget you, that could never happen.

But perhaps, I can say goodbye.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:39 pm

-cries with- So sad. ;u;
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:04 pm

Hidden, you twerp! Now my keyboard is wet.  Sad Good job.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:43 am

Sorry to break your hearts ladies. Though I am so pleased it worked.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3