Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Summer Den - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Summer Den - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Summer Den - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Summer Den - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Summer Den - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Summer Den - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Summer Den - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Summer Den - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Summer Den - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Summer Den

+9
Larmyne
SIN
Lunar
Me
Gaara愛
Lightning
HiddenFaith
Nyles
Artemis
13 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Den - Page 23 Empty Re: Summer Den

Post  Me Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:45 pm

Granite lunges forward, nipping her shoulder and barking, then signals for his siblings to run away.

Ayalilla watched the pups happily, grateful that they were having fun.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Spins around and runs after them,smiling,and her tongue hanging out of the side of her mouth.
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:17 pm

(So Larmyne's it?)

The pups kept running, then Lilly tripped on something and Aspen stopped to help her up. He couldn't let his favorite sister be caught! Granite and Ginger ran on in random direction 0-o
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Summer Den - Page 23 Empty Joining!

Post  Persephyme Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:39 pm

-The female named Persephyme strutted into the territory, Paws rythmetically beating. She turned to see the others and bowed,"I wish to join.".-

Persephyme

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:10 pm

"HIYA!" Ayalilla said. "I don't think we really have a leader yet... So you might have to wait like me... Or somehting... and as far as I know we just kinda let anyone hang around unless they like... try to murder others and stuff..."

*Ayalilla's totally OOC!!!!!!!!! >_<)

the pups kept on playing :3
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:46 pm

Welcome Persephyme! Only one thing you really gotta do to join in make a bio for your character in auto bios. So we know what rank, looks stuff like that. And welcome to the pack!)

Khora looked at her, "You've come at an interesting time. Our alpha is retired, but no new alpha has come yet. I don't know if we can allow you in..."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:32 pm

-Larmyne sped after Ginger,and was soon running along side of her,and tagged her. she immediatly whirled back around,and ran all around the den,having so much fun.-
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:57 am

Ginger whined in complaint, and went after Lilly. She was weak. The smallest of them all. Surely a big bulky pup like her could catch that little mouse of a sister! When Ginger was only a few inches behind her, she got ready to spring and halfway in the air something smacked Ginger to the side. Now Aspen was it. No way anyone would be getting Lilly! NO WAY!!!!!!!! He barked happily and chased after Granite.

"Yeah... What Khora said." Ayalilla mumbled

Two little pups that looked more like dogs came close to the den from the direction of the fall den. Kashtin was very alert, and growling at almost everything that moved besides his brother Zephyr, who was happily smelling flowers and investigating everything that his brother growled at. Most of it was just little mice, or birds that they had startled.

A rather large and hungry eagle watched the two pups from a tree, waiting to catch them off guard so it could eat them.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:29 pm

Lunar let go of the elk carcass and hurried back into the den to check and see if Raffiel was doing any better.
Nina slowly made her way closer to the den, but didn't get too close.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:05 pm

Holo immediately went into the den, mumbling something about being tired.

"Hiya, guys! You back?" Ayalilla said cheerfully, though she was still glaring at Erebus. "Brought new friends of yours...?" Ayalilla asked no one in particular.

Bo-Bo sat down outside the den. He didn't know what to do... He looked around, and waited for something to happen.

The eagle saw an opening as the pups were distracted by distant voices, and it shrieked its death call. It was about to catch dinner. Kashtin looked up at the noise the eagle made, and stared... What was that thing? It looked dangerous. He barked a warning to his brother and nudged him along. Zephyr was confused by the sudden change, but moved on nonetheless at a fast pace. (fast for a pup at least) They hid in an empty tree trunk.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:54 pm

(Well since I died and have just risen from the dead (Been unactive and have finally gotten on to all those who couldnt catch it *Wink WInk* Laughing ) <--- Parenthesis in parenthesis (EPIC!) Anywho, I will just pop in!)

Blaze crossed his paws and shifted his tail uncomfortably. He was watching everyone with an intensity.
(Yay for shortness!)
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:42 am

(Blaze you put parentheses in paentheses like this, [If you dont get this then ok{cause its a joke! lol}])

Jay padded up to the den with Rowan. Laying out side the cave, in the soft grass, she fell asleep.

Rowan walked straight to Khora. "Khora," he started as his eye was swelled shut, large clumps of gray fur were missing, and he was limping made him inhale deeply.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:54 am

"ROWAN!!!" Holo barked happily, and bonded up to him. She licked his face and said "My stars boy, What been doin'? Wrestling bears? Ayalilla here wrestled with a bear. It tried too eat her pups and she kicked that things behind!" she jerked her head at Ayalilla who was napping.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:04 am

"No," he barked back playfully, "I was trying catch a rabbit when a pack of coyotes came after me. They were all pups, but i warned them and they thought they were big and tough. Little buggers!"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:02 pm

"Well... That's an interesting story..." Holo said. "Hey, did you hear something? Like an eagle... What would an eagle be doing here? They usually don't come here as far as I know. Do they?"

Kashtin and Zephyr snuggled together, and tried to stay out of sight as they snuck out of the hollow tree, and out into some bushes. "I'm scared..." Zephyr whined, and Kashtin glared at him. ""SHUT UP! YOU'LL LET IT FIND US!!!" he barked.

"I swear I heard someone talking in the forest..." Bo-Bo muttered. "Then again. I'm always having daydreams."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Khora snapped out of her daydream. She looked at the others, "Oi!" She barked, wagged her tail and looked at Rowan. "Been rolling in thorns Rowan?" She teased. The she-wolf grabbed a few herbs and walked over to him. "Stand still." She orders and begins pressing some onto the bites.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:15 pm

"Khora... Do eagles come here often? I swear I heard one! It was so weird... It sounded like it was going to kill something!" Holo said, and shuddered.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:57 pm

Rowan smiled. "Don't worry Holo," he began, "If any eagle tries to harm you, i shall demolish it!" He held his head high and puffed out his chest trying to look big but could help the laughter that over came him.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:05 pm

"Oh, NO! I'm not worried about the eagle attacking me. it's just that once, out in the desert I swear I saw an eagle flying off with a pup in its jaws. But then Khora's mother stopped me, and said to just disregard it because I couldn't help. I felt really bad, but I did as she told me." Holo said.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:15 am

Rowan turned his head to the side. He couldn't tell what Holo was feeling. This scard him. Before she left, he was able to read her, but now, he didn't know if he knew her at all! After Khora was done he wagged his tail playfully. "Need anything Khora?" He needed something to do now and would soon hav Jay teach him how to scout, Blaze to fight and guard, and Holo for company.

Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:45 pm

Lunar looked at Holo, "Are you saying you think there are pups out there by themselves?"
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:47 pm

Holo shrugged. "Who knows! But now I'm gonna have the nightmares again... Dear stars..." Holo looked severely shaken by her memory of the pup being carried off by the eagle.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:38 pm

(I'm BACK!! finally... sorry i was gone >.< schoolwork)
She stopped running at the sound of that eagle and kicked up tons of dust as she sped off to the den,frightened. She turned her direction to a gap under a rock big enough for her,and she immediately covered her face with her paws. She knew there was something small,like a pup, out there..and she knew that the eagle was preying on them/it.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:25 pm

(Don't worry larmyne, happens to all of us! XD)
Ayalilla's pups looked around, confused. They were terrified by the sound, but didn't understand what it was. They all sped after Larmyne, and whined when only Granite and Lilly could fit in the hiding spot with her.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:31 pm

She saw that the others were left out,and she wriggled herself around,facing the backside and began digging. After a few minutes,there was already more room for all the pups and one more.
(Wow I'm like,totally out of it. LOL!)
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next