Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

» Skyrim Adventures
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:51 pm by Me

» Fall Den
Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:50 pm by Me

Top posting users this month

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 44 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

The Desert Woods

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Desert Woods

Post  HiddenFaith on Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:29 am

"And Echo, we will start in the morning. Learn from these stones what you can, and if you have questions to ask. I will answer." She responded.

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: So you're a real living prothean?
Javik: As opposed to a fake dead one?
[silence]
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy: Uh... okay.
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer on Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:31 am

"Very well," Echo stated. He bowed in respect. "I will do my best."
Echo Dreamer

View user profile http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:32 am

"How am I suppose to experience life in a moon?" Lunar questioned, doubtfully.

"I can't dance, I'm high." ~ Ian Hecox
Lunar

View user profile http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:05 am

"You will have to do the be you can. And take many risks. No more playing it safe. Lunar. If there is anything you have been hiding. Now would be the best time to tell it. Knowledge id the opposite of the unknown." Khora instructed, settling her gaze on her.

Urdnot Wrex: Now we can get back to doing what krogan do best: saving everyone else from giant monsters.
Garrus Vakarian: Forgive the insubordination, but this old friend has an order for you. Go out there and give them hell. You were born to do this.
[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:12 am

Lunar though about it, searching her mind for anything. She didn't hide much, other than her constant nightmares she always had. One thing kept bugging her though; Erebus. How he had been the one to almost kill Raffiel. She looked at Khora and said quickly, not caring that this had nothing to do with what was going on. "Erebus is the one who tried to kill Raffiel! And you just pushed it aside, like it was nothing! How can you let him stay with us?! For all we know, he could be plotting to kill one of us! Any of us!" She got a bit carried away...

Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:15 am

Echo whipped his head around to Lunar and his mouth dropped. He quickly looked back to Khora for an answer.
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:29 am

Khora blinked, staring. "What?" She questioned, her voice quivering. Lunar had just shot her with something she couldn't even imagine. "How can you be so certain?" She demanded, her rage boiling. Khora had started to fall for Erebus, and she felt guilty over it given her relationship to Blaze. But... Something about him attracted her beyong what was right. And now... "How are you certain?"

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:31 am

Echo turned back to Lunar to listen to what she would say.
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:36 am

Lunar narrowed her eyes and said, "Really? You would fall for it being an elk attack? Sense when is Raffiel not having his guard up? Especially if working with a stranger! That's what Erebus is, a stranger! He came here, and we barely knew him! We let him take Raffiel out hunting, alone with him! Then he comes back and says it was from an Elk attack? Those were marks of a wolf! And you know it!" Her tail flicked angrily. "Raffiel is your son! Maybe not by blood, but he sees you as his mom in every way that counts.. And you just... You just refuse to see what is right in front of you."

Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:49 am

Khora snarled, rising to her feet. "How DARE you accuse me of such! I love him and you know it! I saw the wounds, and I saw the marks. Erebus even admitted to tearing his scruff when he tried to pull Raffiel to safety!" She towered over Lunar. "And who told you that Erebus attacked Raffiel? Because you were there with me when it happened. No way you could have seen it. Besides Erebus has proved himself a true packmate!" She thought of how he had come to see her after birthing, how he went hunting some nights extra for the pack, how he'd cared for them, and shown that he was a friend... He'd been around more then her own mate!

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:52 am

Echo stepped in now, "Khora, you need to calm down." He took a step towards her. "Khora, I think you should at least listen to her side of the story, see what she knows. Then make your decision about what you truly think happened."
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:54 am

Khora turned to Echo, appalled. But then few a little calmer, he was right about listening. "Fine, Who told you Lunar?" She demanded harshly.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:59 am

Lunar glared at Khora, then said quietly in disbelief at her mentor's words, "It was Xavier.. Raffiel's dad.. He watched it happen."

Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:59 am

Echo sat back down to listen.
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:03 am

"And you trusted Xavier?" Khora's eyes grew wide. "You didn't meet Xavier when Raffiel and I did." She shook her head in disbelief. "That wolf is a terrible, lying wolf. Do you know what he said to Raffiel while we were staying with them near the lakes?" The healer asked.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:06 am

Lunar's eyes saddened and her voice was shaky now with the threat of tears, "Why can't you just believe me?! I'm not some dumb helpless little pup anymore, Khora. It was Erebus, and I shouldn't have to sit here and try to convince you of it."

Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:14 am

Khora snarled, "I can't believe you because this is bigger then that Lunar!" She snapped her jaws. "Erebus has become more then a stranger. And while I'll admit I cannot always trust him, nor can I always believe what he's doing is right. But you're making a huge accusation against a member of our pack. I can't just go headlong into this!" Her pelt bristled with rage. "There are things at stake her you just aren't thinking about!"

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:17 am

For the first time, ever, Lunar snarled at her mentor, "At least I'm not cheating on my mate to be with a murder!" She turned away and quickly ran off, tears burning the edges of her eyes.

Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:20 am

Echo watched his friend run off. He turned to Khora and said, "You say that you can't go headlong into this however it sounds as if this has been an issue for a while. You should have had time to do some background on him and watch his behaviors by now. With this said, can you honestly say you trust Erebus, not only with you and your life, but with the lives of others?"
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:22 am

All her rage vanished, Khora stared at where Lunar had been. "...What?" She murmured after in disbelief. Then a fury swept her, and she snarled with anger after Lunar. "Is it cheating when a mate abandons you!?" She looked at Echo and then snarled at him even. "You know nothing of our pack and what has happened. I don't want to hear you judge me and my decisions!"

Erebus blinked, he couldn't believe all that had happened. Some dark prophecy, and now this. Lunar was vulnerable, and Khora was in love with him. If it wasn't for his wounds and his feelings that this Unknown really would need Lunar to be defeated he wound chase after her and kill her. But he remained under the sand, stunned.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:26 am

It was Echo's turn to get angry. "You know Khora, I may not know the history of this pack very well, however what I do know is that LUNAR would NEVER lie to you EVER! She is one of the most honest wolves you have in your entire pack and you just shot her down saying that her information was faulty and couldn't be trusted!!!" Echo stood there fuming.
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:28 am

Lunar disappeared off into the dunes of sand, searching until she found a dead Bush to curl up under. She didn't know this place very well, nor how to get away from others in such an open place. A bird took flight from near by, making her jump, startled. Lunar watched it fly off, then curled up under the old dead bush and let the tears escape her eyes..

Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:30 am

Khora opened her fangs,a low snarl emitting outwards, as if she was ready to attack him. Then she turned and left, loosing herself to the desert. She went right over Erebus, but didn't notice the wolf in hiding.

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:35 am

Echo stalked after Khora and then started running, also going over Erebus without noticing him. He ran in front of Khora and stopped. "Are you even listening to what I am saying to you?!?" he said trying to get through to her. "You just told the most HONEST wolf you know that SHE was LYING! And all for what, Erebus?!? Is he really worth more to you than one whom you love with all your heart?!?"
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:45 am

Khora snarled, opening her mouth wide. "I'm not saying she's lying! I'm saying that she's been given false information! Xavier lies, he always lies!" She growled out. "And you don't even know Erebus. You haven't seen just how good and kind he can be. And unlike my real mate, he is actually here. He doesn't dissapear for moons and then reappear expecting everything to be all fine and dandy. He didn't come to see me give birth to our pups! How do I know he's not out flouncing about with some female!"

[silence]
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down