Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
The Desert Woods - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
The Desert Woods - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
The Desert Woods - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
The Desert Woods - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
The Desert Woods - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
The Desert Woods - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
The Desert Woods - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
The Desert Woods - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
The Desert Woods - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

The Desert Woods

+4
Me
Nyles
Lightning
HiddenFaith
8 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The Desert Woods - Page 11 Empty Re: The Desert Woods

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:52 pm

"I'm sorry. I just really need to talk to Belle." Echo said padding up next to Khora and falling back into pace with her.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Asku grunted at Khora's question. "Where haven't I been? When I set off, before I left I visited my siblings's graves. They were with me, travelling wherever for a bit over a year. Then I met a loner. She stole my food while I was sleeping, but I tracked her down. I realized it was because she wasn't used to getting food for herself. She told me her name was Quinn, and we traveled together after that." He took a deep breath, and sighed. "A while later we had somehow managed to start a family, and were pretty happy. All until she and White Star got sick and went cag-mag."
Crescent rolled his eyes. He'd heard this story almost a million times. It got stupider each time.
Shine sniffled. This was probably her favorite story after the one about the Spirit Trail to the Cave of Souls. Both of them made her cry every time, just a bit.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Ears twitching, Khora peered back at him. "Cag-mag?" She repeated in confusion. "Asku is that a disease or something?" Khora asked, head tilting to the side. Fear pulsed through her, What if this is one of the diseases that is to come in the next month? She wondered with a lurching heart.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Asku shook his head. "No. I'm sorry. It's old wolf for "tainted meat". Since tainted meat is said to make one who eats it go insane, it can also mean crazy, insane, or mad. The foaming mouth disease makes you go crazy, and attack anything that moves. You can't remember anything but the fact that you need to hurt things... Of course, that's after quite a while of having the disease."
"Our family uses a lot of old words. And old traditions. You see, my mother's family was the Carreg Gaer hundreds of years ago. Back when there weren't just simply separate packs and alphas and betas. Back when there was chieftains and lords, and great wolves joined together in a byrggis to hunt, and the one who downed the cailleach performed lochinvyrr..."
"Basically, lotsa traditions, lotsa history, lotsa hard to say words. Sorry if it's confusing! I like the stories, but from what I've heard so far about the old times... They had a LOT of troubles back then. Especially since all the healers were considered sarks, or users of magic. And a lot of wolves considered magic bad. But of course there's no such thing as magic!"
(This'll help Wink [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:21 am

Khora blinked at them, trying to take it all in. Then with a deep rumble in her chest that resembled a cat's purr, "I do believe I'm going to enjoy your time in the pack again Asku. You're stories will be quite interesting to listen to. Not to mention all the pups will be demanding you to tell them about what's further then the desert or the woods." Golden eyes gleaming, she kept them padding on. The edge of the woods was just a bit up ahead, and Khora's paws picked up the pace before she could tell them otherwise.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:00 pm

Echo gave Khora a serious look. From what Khora had told him and Lunar earlier, Echo knew magic was very real. "Yes, it will be very interesting indeed. In fact I am very interested about these stories myself." Echo said to Asku, still looking at Khora.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:24 pm

"That's nice to here! I've told just about all the stories I know to these two. It will be nice to have a new audience. Now, let's go!" Asku rushed ahead, passing Khora for a bit, then slowing down so he could follow her. He was used to moving around on sand because he and Quinn had stayed for a few months on a beach, and another few weeks in another desert.
Crescent went after his father. He had turned out much like his father was here long ago.
Shine chased after her father and brother. Both her and her sibling were stumbling and far behind Khora and Asku due to the sand. Shine had never been very good at running and wasn't very strong, but she good usually manage to keep up. She had been stuck with her father's curiosity and love of history and stories rather than all the other things her brother had.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:28 pm

They broke into the line of trees, and Khora felt the sudden cover of the forest comforting. She laughed at herself though, back in the desert as a pup she had laughed at the forest wolves. She had said they were crazy for wanting to live where the sun couldn't fully shine down on one's pelt. And now I can't stand being out of it for to long. I feel so exposed otherwise. Khora thought to herself. "Just a bit more." She called back, already smelling the pack's scent markers.

(My next post will be at den)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:49 am

Echo simply smiled and let out a sigh of relief at Khora's comment.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:33 pm

Asku nodded, and continued on walking, his children right behind him.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum