Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Creatures Of The Night - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Creatures Of The Night - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Creatures Of The Night - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Creatures Of The Night - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Creatures Of The Night - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Creatures Of The Night - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Creatures Of The Night - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Creatures Of The Night - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Creatures Of The Night - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Creatures Of The Night

+2
Me
HiddenFaith
6 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Creatures Of The Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Creatures Of The Night

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:17 am

Colsa snorted. "Another vampire? And I suppose you couldn't have been any help earlier? Or did you just wanna watch?" She growled at him. Why do I always get stuck with the annoying people??
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:28 am

"Can we not get into a fight? I mean, more's the merrier...right?" Klaus attempt to lighten the mood was weak.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:53 am

Keegan looked at the werewolf. "I was busy fighting!" he said sliding his fangs in
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:28 pm

Klaus twitched. For some reason, he couldn't get rid of feeling some resent towards these vampires. If they touched Colsa, they were gonna be the receiving end of his fist.
He paused. Why was he so dedicated to protect Colsa?
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:27 pm

Jackie stood up. "KEEGAN!" she hissed at him and he ran off knowing he was unwelcome. "Sorry!" she said sitting down. "Hes a bit touchie...." she said and sat back down.
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Colsa sneered. "Right... Well I'm going to get moving. "She casted a glance at Klaus. "Coming?" She asked him, half formed to the lycan mode. Her mouth was a snout, her ears a wolf's, her hair was extremely long ,cascading in light curles down her tan back, her clothing were tight, her muslces having gotten larger. Her legs were slightly angular, muscles, but a small bit of fur grew all around her, a pale red color. Extending from just below her waist was a red and cream tail, flipping back and forth. "I'd like for you to actually follow." He green eyes flashed.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Kyle found himself walking next to a highway. He looked up to see a sign that said "Austin - 25" meaning Austin, Texas was only 25 miles away. That isn't a very long distance. He wasn't sure why he was going there, but he was.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:41 pm

"I'm going. Obviously." Klaus sniffed disdainfully.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Without replying she started off to the west, getting closer to the border.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:33 pm

Kyle now saw a sign that said it was only 10 miles away. He was gaining ground on the city quickly, more quickly than he thought he would. He was still clueless of why he was going there, he just assumed he was just following his feet and they just happened to lead here.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:38 am

"So. Where are we headed?" Klaus asked.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:27 am

Colsa stopped, thinking for a moment. She changed her direction more west. "Austin, Texas." She had a feeling, something in her gut just told her. And she had been taught to listen to it, and wasn't going to stop now. Colsa picked up one foot, and then started to the city through the swampy marshes they were in.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:10 am

Klaus gave her a questioning look, but did not question her further.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:22 pm

"Intution... The sniper is there.... I just... Know it..." Colsa was explaining to Klaus, assuming he was confused. "I know its a little bit to go on, but in this world, what sanity is there to go off of?" She put up there, her feet were burning, even with the wolf padding protecting her from what laid on the bottom of the marsh, what her feet sunk into. Her shoes were gone, she would have to buy a new pair soon. Maybe I could get some boots? Colsa thought playfully in her head. She had about five hundred dollars in cash in her pocket, but from the train rides, it was dwindling fast. Going wolf would have been better... But more often hunters will take notice... How far can Klaus go before we have to rest? She contemplated, looking back at him, observing him and then quickly looking back in front of her. He seems strong... But maybe he just has high stamina? Then she thought of it. "Tell me when you need to rest." She told him, the water was starting to get cold. The sky was growing darker. Night.... Just what I need. A smile crossed her face.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Kyle found himself staning on a busy street. Humans leaving work to head to the safety of their homes. Kyle wished he was back in Arizona. Hanging out with his friends and living life carelessly. He sat on a bench next to a street, obviously a bus stop but he has no desire to get on the bus that would come. He zipped his black backpack open and studied the gun inside of it.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:32 pm

Jackie and Keegan arrived in Austin texas and looked around. "WTF weres everyone?" Jackie grumbled.
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Else where from Colsa and Klaus,

"Where the heck did that mutt go?!" A tall vampire hissed, the dimming sunlight casting dark shadows on his pale skin. "I wanted you to follow her and make sure she doesn't find out the truth." He hissed at three younger vampires, one of which was shaking in fear. The vampire scrutinized his face and then slapped the shaking one. "You are an eternal boy. You will never become a man like that." He hissed lowly, the young vampire, was against a wall. Brown hair tastled and his clothes ripped. "Hunters.... they got in the way.... We lost the trail after she crossed some tracks." He replied in pain. The other young vampires were both red haired, with green eyes that watched their brother with no emotion. The brown haired one pushed off the wall, only to be slapped again. The vampire stepped back, hs face finally revealed on the run down rooftop with only one wall remaining of the roof. Crystal blue eyes, narrowed in anger. Black hair slicked back with gel. A crooked nose, broken from a fight as a human, the night he changed. He was in a full black suit, like a lawyer or business man. He wore black church shoes, not a single bit of dirt on his outfit. He re-adjusted his blue tie. "Get back out there," He ordered, the vampires ready to bolt. "Keep her on this wild goose chase, and away from Austin. Most of all don't let her know," He paused for a moment, his pale ears twitching, a sniper rifle was lying against a brick behind him. "That I'm Jeffrey Soto!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Kyle saw that the streets were starting to clear and he zipped his backpack back up. He put his feet on the bench and leaned his back against the side and fell asleep, his hood covering his face.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:02 am

Klaus played with his switchbade, making annoying clicking sounds as he opened and closed the blade. It was night, but he didn't feel tired at all. Instead, he felt free. Even if he was surrounded by trees, he found it comforting that he was away from the cramped spaces in the city, where his movement was limited.
Colsa had told him to alert her when he was tired. At this rate, however, lethargy was the last thing in his mind. Feeling the cool night air whip past his jacket, he traced rhe rim of his jacket's zipline with the blade of his knife.
And he felt like running.
"Want to speed up a bit?" he queried.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:25 pm

A devilish smile crossed Colsa's face. "Hell yeah!" She laughed and was already bounding away, still in her lycan form. She could smell hot thick air, even in the cool night. A large swarm of mosquitos after them. She growled playfulling, she loved running in the woods. The thick with mositure air began to thin, the marshes were pulling back. Opening up before them was a fast plain of dry dry grass. "BEAT YOU ACROSS THE BORDER!" She called out to him, where ever he was. She could see a highway to the north, a welcome to texas border in plain sight, lit up to illuminate it in the dark. "WELCOME TO TEXAS!" A voice hissed, making Colsa jump. On her right was a boy, red hair. green eyes, pale skin. "Welcome to your death...." He hissed, looking up from a cowbow hat to reveal sharp fangs. "Mutt."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:32 pm

In his dream, Kyle was standing on top of a mountain. He was leading a large group of werewolves(even though he has never seen another werewolf before) toward a town where hunters awaited them. They tore through the city, destroying everything in site and killing each and every hunter. He starred up at a large building that had more creatures locking inside of it that were being tortured for information of where their families/clans/groups were hiding out. Kyle narrowed his eyes at the building and it exploded into pieces, no chance for any survival of human or the undead.
His eyes shot open and he saw the street was empty. He looked around quickly before he calmed down a bit from the adrenalin of the dream. I wonder if a full blood werewolf looks different than I do.. Sense I'm only half. Maybe one day I will be a leader. I doubt it. But I know enough of these hunters to try and kill each human left? What am I saying... I was raised with humans. I am human. Half human anyway.. My father, he was human. My mother, she was one of these beasts. Why would she be with a human? Why would he be with a monster? His thoughts were begining to confuse him as he tried to figure it out.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:37 pm

(lol I'm lost >w<)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:37 pm

"That's no way to greet a newcomer, you douche."
The front of Klaus's shoe met the back of the boy's neck, sending him sprawling to the dirt. He utilized the momentum from when his foot landed on the ground to spin and bring up his other leg, before slamming it on the boy's back. He wasn't aiming to dislocate his spine, but even hits like that disable the strongest of men, so why not give it a try?
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:38 pm

(Do you know what a douche is? 0-o I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sadly... Crying or Very sad)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:48 pm

Colsa snarled, the vampire was letting himself get hit. "Well now, you got a human to fight your battles huh? Impressive for one of your kind." He directed the first to Colsa then Klaus. He then rose up, having felt no pain. He was wounded, he was injured, but felt no pain. He laughed. "I admit, you're stronger then I expected!" He held his hands up in surrender. "I doubt you are actually doing so..." Colsa growled, her claws around his throat. "Well I only brought a message, wanted to give you a bit of a scare first." He laughed, his fangs flashing. "Your vampire sends his regards. He wants you to head north, into North Dakota. You're sniper is headign there." Colsa didn't believe it, her gut told her otherwise. "He has no reason to tell me anything, why would he now?" She demanded, her claws closing some. He cringed, feeling the touch of her cold claws wasn't exactly the most welcome sensation. "He cares for his dog." He hissed and Colsa kneed him in the groin. That one he felt, he doubled over, gasping in pain. "Jesus christ! I'm not even adolescent!" He cried out, Colsa kicked him onto the ground, her large foot/paw on his back. "You shouldn't say that, you're eternally a boy. Might as well be an ancient." She growled.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum