Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Creatures Of The Night - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Creatures Of The Night - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Creatures Of The Night - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Creatures Of The Night - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Creatures Of The Night - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Creatures Of The Night - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Creatures Of The Night - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Creatures Of The Night - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Creatures Of The Night - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Creatures Of The Night

+2
Me
HiddenFaith
6 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Creatures Of The Night - Page 11 Empty Re: Creatures Of The Night

Post  SIN Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:36 am

"Heh. Thanks." he too, sat down. He pulled out a sandwich wrapped in aluminium, while eating another one. "Hey. Want one?" he offered her. "You know. You're not half as bad as the others humans say. I kinda like you."
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:57 pm

Colsa's ears twitched and she blushed a bit. "Um sure thanks." She accepted the sandwich. She nibbled on it, perfering larger meals for her matabolizm. She smiled at him. "Well you're not half bad for most humans. Unlike the general polpulice, you don't try to shoot me, or scream in terror. I like that." She shifted human with exaustion. "Man," She placed a hand on her head. "I can't stay lycan form any longer." She grumbled and shook the weariness from her face. She finished the sandwhich in a few short bites.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:31 pm

Kyle walked toward a small market next to a gas station and walked through the door quietly. He grabbed a few energy drink and random things like a bag of chips and a few candies then stuffed them in his backpack. A man saw him doing this and yelled, "HEY! YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT!" Kyle grinned and looked at the man with a mocking expression then bolted for the door. The man grabbed a bat and swung it at Kyle, but he dodged it, grabbed the bat from the mans hands, then knocked the man out with his own useless weapon. Kyle smirked and walked out of the store, but before he closed the door behind him, he glared at the video camera that had caught his every move and it exploded into nothingness. He then retreated to the shadows of a back alleyway and climbed up a fire escape onto a roof top.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Name: Holo
Species: Werewolf?????????? I THINK NOT! SHE ONLY BE TEH GODESS OF GRAIN!!! (Or a very powerful werewolf... Wink )
Age: who knows... But she appears to be maybe in late teens or 20-ish something
Personality: Holo's personality really would fit the wolves of the wild, although she is a bit smarter then them. she's a kind of "quirky mysterious girl" and likes to tease people sometimes, she LOVES apples and would do almost anything for them probably she also likes to have her ears and tail showing, because she is proud to be a werewolf but if told to get rid of them or she starts getting gawked at, she will hide themEye/hair/skin color: red/orange-ish/peach
Clothing: Creatures Of The Night - Page 11 Spice-and-wolf-holo-costume-1
Inventory: BASKETS OF APPLES!!!!!!
Weapons: Herself Very Happy
Powers: she can turn into a humongous wolf...?
History: I'm to lazy to explain it all >_<
Reference: well you already saw her as a human above so how about her wolf form? She can stand on two feet yes, but prefers to go on four in wolf form. Creatures Of The Night - Page 11 A_n_i_m_a_l_by_compulsive_gamer91-d4bk36b
Other: She can be so annoying...

Holo sat in the back of the horse drawn cart, her legs dangling off the edge as she ate an apple "It's been a while since I've been human..." she said to herself "I FORGOT HOW ITCHY CLOTHES WERE!" she scratched her arm and restrained herself from ripping off the clothing
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:06 pm

Kyle laughed as he jumped up onto the roof top and dropped his backpack. He howled with victory and satisfaction then looked over the edge of the rooftop at the city below him.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:11 pm

As she rode on her happy way, she stared at the sky and took a bite if an apple "The sky looks funny over there... Maybe something will happen." she pulled her legs up from the edge and curled up, letting her tail and ears appear to sleep comfortably
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:19 pm

Kyle sat down comfortably on the roof top and opened his backpack and pulled out a bag of chips. He ripped the bag open and started eating them while starring up at the sky.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:41 pm

Holo roused herself awhile later, as she saw that they were nearing a town and she said "I'll be leaving now!" she hopped out of the cart, and ran off towards the docks her ears and tail dissappearing
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Kyle looked up at the moon then shifted himself into his werewolf form and let out another howl. He left his backpack and other things on the rooftop then started jumping from roof to roof over the buildings in the city.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:05 pm

"Ummmm... Could a lowly traveler get a ride on a ship?" she asked "Yeah, sure. IF YOU PAY!" replied a man loading stuff onto a boat
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Kyle stopped on one roof that had a glass frame at the top that allowed you to see down into the building. 'Perfect!' He thought. It was a restaurant that was filled with rich-looking people. 'This will be fun..' He thought with a sly grin. He lifted his fist then smashed in the glass on the roof, hopping down into the building and landed easily on his feet. The people screamed and ran around frantically, looking like mice in a box.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Holo sighed dramatically. She had hoped it wouldn't come to this! She would have to use her womanly charms... "How about," she said to the sailor and began to unbutton her shirt... "If I just sneak on without anyone knowing?" she asked and let her shirt drop off, hopping aboard and winking to the sailor as he let her pass and go below deck. "YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!" she said to herself as she sat down in a shadowy corner "Now I can stop hiding!" she let her ears and tail show and started stroking her beautiful tail
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:09 pm

Colsa started to feel an air of awkward silence rise between herself and her human companion. "So, do you have any family?" She asked to make some conversation.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Holo fell asleep to the rocking of the ship as it went out to sea heading to America...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:17 pm

Kyle smacked his fist down on a table in the restaurant and listened as the people screamed in terror. Then he heard a gun shot and laughed, jumping up onto a wall and hanging on. In his werewolf form, he snarled and ripped a picture off the wall then broke through a window, climbed the side of the building, and returned to jumping from roof to roof looking for more mayhem to cause.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:25 pm

(That was all in the past...)

Now a few weeks later... The ship Holo was riding docked in America! But she was still sleeping... Somewhere along the journey she had gotten hot and taken off her clothes! >_< Wonder what the sailors will do when they find a naked girl with the ears and tail of a wolf?!?

Shocked
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:25 pm

Kyle grinned as he mounted himself on the tallest building he could find in the city. He howled a loud nightmarish howl, the kind you would hear about in stories, and watched down at the lit up streets as people started to panic.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:05 pm

Holo woke up as her sensitive ears caught the sounds of moving feet, and the caargo ship being unloaded. She frowned and put back on her clothes. Who knew where they were! But htat urge to go somewhere felt stronger now. More urgent... She whined like a puppy and walked through the door into the sunlight and let her eyes slowly adjust to all this light. She asked a random person where they were and they replied "California. Like, the bestest place in the world! Duh, old lady!" Holo growled at the old lady part, scaring the crap outta the teenager, and she quickly ran off, occasionally on all fours down empty streets.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Kyle started laughing uncontrollably as he turned back to his human form. He had just caused mayhem through this whole side of the city. The thought some-what comforted him as he sat on the edge of the building and watched with eyes like a child's opening a big present.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:10 pm

Holo reached a big abandoned field, and saw a large forest behind it and over a hill. She changed into her wolf form and ran along rather quickly. Already crossing into Arizona... She was pretty fast when in her wolf form!

Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:27 am

Kyle started laughing as he saw the police running through the streets. But it had been almost an hour and things were beginning to calm down.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:33 pm

"Made it to New Mexico!" Holo panted and lay down in a field, turning back into a human and holding her tail up to shield her eyes from the sun.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:35 pm

Kyle smiled contently to himself and looked into his backpack, pulled out a thin blanket, laid it down on the roof, laid down on the blanket, and starred at the sky. Just waiting... Waiting for anything.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:42 pm

(Where in Texas is he anyway? 0-o)

after a three hour long nap, Holo got up feeling well rested, then looked around and muttered something like "Oh, my lady Kyarneth, goddess of mercy!" as she saw a bunch of humans. She slapped her face and covered herself, staring at them with "THE EYES" (the puppy dog eyes.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:51 pm

(Austin, Texas)

Kyle folded his hands behind his head as almost like a pillow.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum