Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Creatures Of The Night - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Creatures Of The Night - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Creatures Of The Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Creatures Of The Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Creatures Of The Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Creatures Of The Night - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Creatures Of The Night - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Creatures Of The Night - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Creatures Of The Night - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Creatures Of The Night

+2
Me
HiddenFaith
6 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Creatures Of The Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Creatures Of The Night

Post  Me Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Lilith listened quietly then saw a bus stop and felt around in her small purse/bracelet "I might have enough money to get myself a short ride on the bus and you could easily sneak on!" she said to Endellion who nodded "Yes... Humans are rather ignorant when it comes to the supernatural." she started gliding along fastly towards the bus pulling Lilith along and they made it just in time "One ticket please!" Lilith said smiling sweetly at the driver and he said "Where to?" she looked at him then held out her hand which had about 13 bucks in it "As far as this will get me into Texas!" she said and dropped it in his hand and he handed her a ticket and she took a seat holding the skateboard as the bus lurched forward
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Kyle looked confused for a minute, "Huh?" The old woman tried harder to explain, "Your father was not a werewolf. Only your mother. There was another group of werewolves living near by that wanted her to go with them and they saw she was with a human and they set out on a mission to kill you and your father. Your only half werewolf. That is why you can easily control your werewolf side." Kyle put his head on the table and said, "So, why did I have to go live with my uncle?" She continued, "Your mother and father were killed. Just before you died, your fathers brother adopted you and raised you far away from them."
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:48 pm

the bus stopped a few hours later and the bus driver yelled "HEY KID! Stop chattin with the empty seat this is your stop!" Lilith blushed again and stood up thanking the bus driver then walking off the bus passing a large two story house and briefly looking in the window seeing a young man and an old woman chatting she stared for a minute through the window watching them as she had always had an odd habit of doing, just watching people talk and staring like nothing else existed but the thing she was staring at, then walked on slowly talking to Endellion once more "So, according to you I turned into some wierd shadow monster at the full moon?" she asked calmly and Endellion nodded "Yup! Pretty much! Though I didn't think of you as a monster! I though of you more like a really, really evil and demonic but blessed child!" she smiled
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:53 pm

Kyle's hearing caught the voice of the girl and whatever she was talking to. He lifted his head from the table and looked out the window. The old woman asked him, "What is wrong?" Kyle stood from the table and said, "Some one was watching."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:59 pm

Lilith sighed boredly and walked with her head staring up at the sky not really paying attention to where she was going "So, according to you I am some wierd creature of darkness!?!" she asked Endellion "And you are some spirit not many people, or thing, can see?" Endellion nodded again "Correct!" she said "Are you done repeating yourself?" she asked Lilith "Yeah... I think so." Lilith rolled her head forward and dropped the skate board kicking it along for something to do while she mulled over the recent events
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:37 pm

KeeGan and Jaclyn were makeing out in the forest and she told him about how she was a vampire and then bit him and gagged him so you couldnt hear his screams
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:43 pm

(0_o funnily that was not a fun image to my sick and very perverted cruel mind... I dunno why No )

Lilith looked at a sign and said "So... We are somewhere in Dallas Texas I think right?" she asked Endellion and people just stared at her and she ignored them

(Am I right? somewhere near Dallas, Texas Lunar? Or what? Correct me if I'm wrong >.<)

Endellion looked around and said "I don't know! All of these human places look so similar sometimes! About a thousand years of not being human and craving souls really changes you!" she snapped "Oh, that makes sense!" she said and kept walkign then picked up the skate board again and said "So... What you were telling me earlier that I only changed when I looked at the eclipse, was that true? Because that means I will have to wait till another lunar eclipse or something 'till I can change again!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:52 pm

(sorry)

Keegan stopped screaming and he was newborn vampire fresh and ready to go and they took off to Texas from arizona
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:59 pm

(You don't have to apologize >.<)

"MAN I'M THIRSTY! I feel like I haven't drank something in days!" Lilith said "Because you haven't obviously!" Endellion said "Ya! I guessed that." Lilith said and walked into a nearby dollar store were she purchased a Gatorade and chugged most of it down then bought a six pack of them and carried them outside setting the skate board down and rolling slowly towards Austin now wondering why she was drawn there as a monster or whatever but not relally as much now as a human and she said "Hey, Endellion. If this is all one crazy joke and you are just a projection or something... I am gonna find out who did this and kill them I swear!" she narrowed her eyes and stared at her
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:11 pm

(ok)

Jaclyn ran faster and stopped when she saw Lilith and Endellion and looked at them her fangs out and so were KeeGans
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:17 pm

(These guys are as weird as they come....so awfully weird..And they have no idea why they're heading to Texas in the first place. Why ARE they heading to Texas?)
"I'm thirsty."
Dex held out a bottle of water.
"I want tea." she complained, but drank it anyway.
"Why can't you just magic some out of nowhere?"
"Even witches have codes. We can't simply create edible matter out of air." Nicole huffed, her cloak shading her from the sun as it curved upwards. "How much further?"
"30 miles at least."
"Fu-"
"Oh look. There's a car coming by. I'm going to hijack it." Dex said emotionlessly, pulling out one revolver. He shot the driver with the aim of a sniper. The car slowed to a stop and the girl on shotgun screamed. He shot her too.
'Dex, I fear your meaning of 'hijack' is somewhat off.' Nicole flung open the door, she grabbed the dead man and tossed him out onto the sand.
'Yeah, well I don't really care, do I?' Dex slammed the shotgun door shut, having dumped the previous occupant of the seat unceremoniously, as Nicole shut the driver's door.

Last edited by SIN on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:29 am; edited 3 times in total
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:50 am

(Yea, I guess they are somewhere around Dallas. I don't know )

The old woman said, "It's ok. It's not like they could hear anything we said. This house is sound proof. I keep a lot of werewolves in here to protect them from hunters." Kyle looked over at her, "Other werewolves? Are any here? I've never met another before. They aren't very common in Arizona." The old woman pulled a batch of cookies from the oven and said, "That is the reason you were being raised there. Not much stay there, so you were not at risk of being caught by the werewolves that wanted to kill you and your father." Kyle shrugged and said, "Well, thank you for the information. I need to get going." The old woman nodded then waved him out the door. Kyle quickly closed the door behind him and started walking on the street once more.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:14 pm

(They are heading there to meet someone [weather they know it or not] that has the key to all creature's survival, a paradise to live in, safe and free to be creatures.)

Colsa bolted out of the train the moment the doors had opened. The young man was following her. "GO AWAY!" She growled at him after she had passed a large crowd and seen he was still following her. He shook his head, and Colsa nearly turned and clawed him a good scar. But something caught her eye. There was something bright, reflecting off the light around them. It was no bigger then a fist. Another gem? She wondered and slowly moved to it. There it was, a pale blue, under the bench. She carefully plopped it in her pocket and moved on. She could smell the boy behind her.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:19 pm

Kyle put his hands in his pockets as he walked while starring at the ground in front of him. The Texas heat was soaking into his jacket, but he was use to the warmed from living in Arizona. Except here it was also a bit humid, unlike what he was use to. After about 15 minutes of walking in a random direction, many cars driving by, he saw a large tree that shades a lot of the land around it. Kyle made his way over to the tree and sat down silently.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:52 pm

Lilith looked at KeeGan and Jaclyn seeing their fangs she shrugged and kept walking "I have always kinda hated people who try to pretend and be mythical creatures and such! But I suppose the world doesn't revolve around me and there are probably others with strange powers and such," she said and Endellion listened intently floating along kinda half interested in Lilith's perspective of things "I mean, if those guys were 'the real deal' I doubt that they would be so idiotic as to expose part of their true nature in public..." Lilith frowned and Endellion stopped moving "Well I am not sure they saw me. I could go and watch them for a while if you like, I am sure that your powers activate when you are in danger or something right?"
"Nope! I have been through many battles with bullies and such at school and they never came to my rescue then!"
"Oh really?"
"Yes really!"
"Oh my... Maybe you have to learn how to control them or something?"
"OH! I bet that is just a buncha hullaballoo from the movies I think now go watch them or whatever." Lilith waved Endellion off and she flew back to observe the two seemingly vampires from an birds eye view
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:21 pm

"I have this feeling..." Dex muttered, looking out of the window drearily.
"What is it?" Nicole asked, checking if anyone was looking, before placing a hand on the dashboard, morphing the old beatdown trash into a sleek, black Mustang.
"That wasn't your power which brought us here." he started playing with one of his revolvers.
"Thanks for clarifying, Dr. Obvious. We're all the way across the ocean. I can't have possibly done that." Nicole stated. "What or who do you think happened?"
"Your activation of your powers drew in the other source of power, which then collided with your own to form some sort of tear in the dimension, hence causing a dimension rift. It's like taking a piece of paper, then buckling it towards each other, creating a direct portal to Texas. It got knocked off 50 miles away, though..." Dex demonstrated with a piece of tissue from the box on the dashboard.
"Tch...whatever this source is, I'm gonna beat it's face in for making me lose my tea." Nicole mumbled angrily.

(Well, she isn't happy....)

Last edited by SIN on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:35 pm

SIN wrote:"I have this feeling..." Dex muttered, looking out of the window drearily.
"What is it?" Nicole asked, checking if anyone was looking, before placing a hand on the dashboard, morphing the old beatdown trash into a sleek, black Mustang.
"That wasn't your power which brought us here." he started playing with one of his revolvers.
"No shit. We're all the way across the ocean. I can't have possibly done that." Nicole stated. "What or who do you think happened?"
"Your activation of your powers drew in the other source of power, which then collided with your own to form some sort of tear in the dimension, hence causing a dimension rift. It's like taking a piece of paper, then buckling it towards each other, creating a direct portal to Texas. It got knocked off 50 miles away, though..." Dex demonstrated with a piece of tissue from the box on the dashboard.
"Tch...whatever this source is, I'm gonna beat it's face in for making me lose my tea." Nicole mumbled angrily.

(Well, she isn't happy....)
( Shocked !_! NO DUR SHE AIN'T! Suspect she brakin laws dar..! )

Endellion watched the two vampires wondering if they really were supernatural beings or just fakers and Lilith leaned against a telephone pole drinking another Gatorade
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:37 pm

(o.O she is?)
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:53 pm

(Well she cussed didn't she? -_-)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:54 pm

Holo wrote:(Well she cussed didn't she? -_-)
(By the power of editing! I am He-Ma- wait. That isn't right.)
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:57 pm

(LOL! Very Happy I LOVE THE POWER OF EDITING! I love you Laughing )
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Colsa managed to shake off the little werewolf long enough to get somewhere safe, for now. She whispered the ancient chant and looked at the stone. Carved into it was the hidden message. 'He moved on, your sniper is in Oklahoma city now.' Colsa growled and ran back into the train to get to OC. As she boarded, she could almost swear she smelled the werewolf.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:28 pm

(STALKER ENDELLION! DUH! DUH! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing )
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:28 pm

(Nope, stalker werewolf.)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:32 pm

(Both! Smile 'cuz Endellion is stalkering Jaclyn and KeeGan)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum