Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Ayalilla - and her family EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Ayalilla - and her family EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Ayalilla - and her family EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Ayalilla - and her family EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Ayalilla - and her family EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Ayalilla - and her family EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Ayalilla - and her family EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Ayalilla - and her family EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Ayalilla - and her family EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Ayalilla - and her family

2 posters

Go down

Ayalilla - and her family Empty Ayalilla - and her family

Post  Me Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Wolf Name: Ayalilla
Fur Description: white-ish yellow like the picture 
Eye color: evergreen
History: Had a family, lost a family to her pack's rivals, and was raped by a male from the pack... she is now pregnant with pups and should be having them within a few days
Personality: kind, gentle, very loving and patient she is the kind of wolf who would risk her life for a complete stranger and then demand to know their life story so she could help them, can go from sweet to vicious in seconds 

this picture are something like what I am thinking the pups will look like:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
most of the characteristics are from the loner father (the brown) and her parents (the gray pup with the white fade...) I will post the bio's of the ones I wanna play on here later when they are born
I HAVE DECIDED ON SOME NAMES FOR THE PUPS! Very Happy The gray one is gonna be a boy named Granite, the white one a girl named Lily, the orange-ish brown furred one is another boy named Aspen, and the lighter brown furred one is another girl named Ginger
The pups are now about 5-ish months old and starting to grow up.

Oops my fingers slipped: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Halgamcazarkag on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:48 pm; edited 11 times in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Ayalilla - and her family Empty Re: Ayalilla - and her family

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:56 pm

what a sad way to get prego...
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:31 pm

ya...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Man, now I'm getting all attached to the pups! I tried not to have them doing much, but I couldn't help it anymore! Now I'm wondering if they really should be killed by Erebus... Mad THEY'RE JUST SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! Sad

Last edited by Halgamcazarkag on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:50 am

Name: Aspen
Physical description: reddish brown fur, more orangey brown fur on his lower face, neck, and belly; dark green eyes
Personality: Pretty docile until you mess with his sister Lilly. He will mess you up if you hurt her. He wants to be as strong as his siblings Ginger and Granite so that he can protect the youngest and smallest of them, his sister Lilly. He's a bit vain and likes to have things like flowers or rocks he finds pretty or bits of metal. Likes to go on adventures in order to find treasures. (Oops. Character is dangerously obsessive, greedy, and a bit power-hungry. I've created a dragon wolf.)
History: son of Ayalilla, second born, hasn't done much yet

Name: Granite
Physical description: dark-ish grey, white lower face, neck, and stomach, white tail tip; hazel eyes mostly brown with bit of green
Personality: a bit egocentric. Physically and verbally abusive sometimes, but not extremely. His mother usually stops him before he goes too far. He likes to be in charge. Very competitive. Doesn't have much patience. Respects his sister Ginger for her skills and constantly challenges her to duels.
History: Has decided that his main goal for now is to totally defeat Kashtin, the closest thing he has to both an enemy and a friend besides his siblings, and become one of the Golden Blood's strongest fighters. He looks up to most of the males in the pack, esoecially Raffiel for some reason.

Name: Ginger
Physical description: Light brown fur, even lighter muzzle and underbelly that connects on her neck; hazel eyes that are mostly green with flecks of brown 
Personality: A bit competitive, but definitely not as much as her brother Granite. She is more interested in becoming a huntress rather than just a fighter. She usually puts others before herself. She has a hard time not telling the truth, and her emotions are always very clear.
History: Not much, as usual. She admires her mother Ayalilla and Desiree, a huntress for the pack.

Name: Lilly
Physical appearance: light yellow-ishbut very close to white fur, brown eyes
Personality: Often mistake for the weak, innocent runt of the family, though she is actually very manipulative. Lilly is definitely passive-agressive. She is very fond of her brother, Aspen, and can usually be found by his side, exploring or learning about something.
History: Hasn't done much since being born. She is thinking of either becoming a scout or healer, though she would really prefer to just discover things on adventures and learn about all the different things in the world. (btdubs SHE SHALL BE A PSYCHOLOGIST!)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down